In the blue corner...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I intended to take some time off from MMA, but fate has decided a different route for me. I have a fight on May 3rd in the Rio Grande Valley and I am really looking forward to getting back in the cage (it will have been 6 months since my last fight by that time). The best part is that I don't have to diet for this one and I can eat whatever I would like until a few days before weigh-ins. Someone fire up "Sandstorm" because I'm about to go into battle. This is also my last fight before I have to renew my license and I start grad school in the fall. In other words, this may be my last fight for a while...like this decade.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What is MMA without stomps/soccer kicks? Watered down, makes me mad, still good though. About time you got back in there, good luck man.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, I have to withdraw from this event due to injury. My left fibula is in a ridiculous amount of pain. I can't bounce on my toes, shoot a double, throw lead leg kicks, or move laterally. I would basically be a sitting duck, so I decided to relinquish my spot on this card.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That sucks man, but it's the smart thing to do. Heal up and fight another day.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn, that sucks. Are you gonna try to get another fight in before your hiatus, maybe this summer?

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sandstorm still pumps me up to this day

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me too. In Rodja's help him pick an entrance song thread about 17 people thought otherwise.
That's because they don't know what's up. I might try to pick up a fight in the summer, but there is nothing set in stone.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear that Rodja! Hope your leg gets better and quickly.

And I was one of those 17 who didnt vote for a song that is almost 10 years old! You might as well have came out to the Top Gun Theme song!!! :run:

:D

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Homer Simpson came to "Why can't we be friends" and I thought that was hilarious.

P.S. Sandstorm is still tight!