Roy "Big Country" Nelson

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Am i the only one who cant stand this fatass?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I probably hate him. I haven't seen enough of him to be sure, but just looking at him isn't a good start.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats wrong with him? i dont see it, yeah he may be alil outta shape but whatever.

MMABoxing

Awards
Am i the only one who cant stand this fatass?

the only this i hate about him is his fat belly shyt do some cardio fat boy. seriously once he fights a very good striker and gets to the later rounds his fatass will gas like Tank did with his fight with Kimbo after throwing about 10 punches haha

:bruce3:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
I hate the nick name 'big country'. Sounds like a nick name some douche would give themselves...unacceptable...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I hate the nick name 'big country'. Sounds like a nick name some douche would give themselves...unacceptable...
What would be better suited for him: "Disgusting Fat Fvck?" Also, MMABox, not all fat dudes gas, Mark Hunt.

MMABoxing

Awards
yeah your rite. Disgusting Fat Fvck should suite him nicly

guess what he takes for supplements the following:

:pizza::hot::burger::burg: hes a walking :donut:

:dl: picture this one with his dumb kettle bell weights haha

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

the only this i hate about him is his fat belly shyt do some cardio fat boy. seriously once he fights a very good striker and gets to the later rounds his fatass will gas like Tank did with his fight with Kimbo after throwing about 10 punches haha

:bruce3:

You're ruining my new av, SilentBob.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
God hes so fat and happy it makes me so angry.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Ok the fat piece of **** was just on inside mma and he was talking **** about Hendo. He was saying that Hendo should come train with him and he will teach him some real ground and pound. He also basically said Hendo was a pussy for tapping at the end of the round and not just passing out. Then he proceeded to ramble on about how he could beat Kongo and Herring. I hope he chokes on his next sausage.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ok the fat piece of **** was just on inside mma and he was talking **** about Hendo. He was saying that Hendo should come train with him and he will teach him some real ground and pound. He also basically said Hendo was a pussy for tapping at the end of the round and not just passing out. Then he proceeded to ramble on about how he could beat Kongo and Herring. I hope he chokes on his next sausage.
Sherdog comment of the day: Yeah, well I'd like to see you say that to his face, pwned!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!