Brock rumored to be facing Justin McCully next

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I hope not, that's almost a bye for Brock. Dana can't have Brock losing again. I

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sad if true, but Brock needs to build up some more experience. I hope they aren't paying him 6 figures for this fight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really want Brock to succeed in the MMA.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I really want Brock to succeed in the MMA.
I don't know if one would consider defeating Justin McCully much of a success. That said, it's a good fight to get Brock on the winning track in the UFC, and I do think he'll be considered a force in the UFC by this time next year.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if one would consider defeating Justin McCully much of a success. That said, it's a good fight to get Brock on the winning track in the UFC, and I do think he'll be considered a force in the UFC by this time next year.
Oh no, I was just making a general statement

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Probably who they should have given him first. The dude poses almost no threat to him.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably who they should have given him first. The dude poses almost no threat to him.
Word. McCully is your typical Team Punishment fighter, but he will not be able to get a TD on Lesnar.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
McCully actually may be the George Mureson of BJJ.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
McCully actually may be the George Mureson of BJJ.

Mureson played most of his career here in D.C. He had a series of commercials that were absolutely hilarious. I believe he is the first guy to do the crotch bump as opposed to the chest bump. Harris in that pic is like "whoa, I didn't bargain for all that." Couldn't find any of the local commercials, but here's some of his work, along with a nice move. The dude is awesome.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZSofwbDEGY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZwPftEQZXg"]YouTube - Gheorghe Muresan drive[/ame]

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember those and they were hilarious. Muresan's the man.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I remember those and they were hilarious. Muresan's the man.
The local ones were even more ridiculous. My friend wears a Muresan jersey when we play pick up ball, he's 5'7", 220, and fat, needless to say it's pretty hilarious.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see Kongo and Hardonk fight, then give Brock the winner assuming he beats McCulley. Neither have much of a ground game, but are dangerous on the feet.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand McCully after I saw him mouthing off to Ken Shamrock when Tito beat him. Show a little respect...what do you expect from Team Punishment though.

Brock will pound out Justin within 3 minutes. The last time I saw McCally he was laying on top of Hardonk for 15 minutes. That being said, 5 of his 8 wins have come via submission so Brock just can't go in too wild....however Mir or Nog he is not.

His picture on Sherdog's fightfinder is hilarious. He looks like a fat stoner.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand McCully after I saw him mouthing off to Ken Shamrock when Tito beat him. Show a little respect...what do you expect from Team Punishment though.
I hear ya. He really pissed me off when he had the nerve to call out Fedor on Inside MMA. Dude isnt even worthy of saying Fedor's name.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya. He really pissed me off when he had the nerve to call out Fedor on Inside MMA. Dude isnt even worthy of saying Fedor's name.
BWHAHAHAHA. McCully talking $hit about Fedor is ridiculous. What did he say?

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
BWHAHAHAHA. McCully talking $hit about Fedor is ridiculous. What did he say?
He was spewing off about how Fedor needs to get in the cage and how he would love to be first one to "test" him. Bas was looking at him like he was crazy....

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
He was spewing off about how Fedor needs to get in the cage and how he would love to be first one to "test" him. Bas was looking at him like he was crazy....
Bas should have stiff hand slapped him