LOL @ Bisping

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
He was quoted saying he Believes he is a threat to challenge for the 185 belt.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bispring sucks in my book...i really dont like the guy.

tattoopierced1

silva would walk through him like he was a fart in the wind.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
silva would walk through him like he was a fart in the wind.
no kidding. id love to see that fight just to see bispring run away and eventually catch a nasty knee or head kick and getting knocked out cold lol that would be enteraining for me.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand this ****. Matt Hamill whipped his ass. He thinks he can stand with Anderson? GTFO.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I can't stand this ****. Matt Hamill whipped his ass. He thinks he can stand with Anderson? GTFO.
I lost a lot of respect for him after the way he handled himself after this fight. Hamill beat him and he should have known it but he still goes out and talks crap.

Anderson would destroy him in all aspects of the fight.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mike Bisbing is now the biggest piece of **** in MMA and I really hope he suffers a career enging injury and goes away.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Silva, can he even get past Okami, Franklin, MacDonald, or potentially Wanderlei. Even fights with Leben or Martin might be challenges for him.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would pick Leben to KO Bisbing. What a delusional piece of garbage to think he stands a shot against Silva.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lost a lot of respect for him after the way he handled himself after this fight. Hamill beat him and he should have known it but he still goes out and talks crap.

Anderson would destroy him in all aspects of the fight.
That pissed me off too

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Silva, can he even get past Okami, Franklin, MacDonald, or potentially Wanderlei. Even fights with Leben or Martin might be challenges for him.
Franklin?? I guessed you missed their fights. Okami would be a nice re-match, especially since their first fight ended by DQ.

As far as Bisping goes, you can't blame the guy for being confident. It may be false confidence, but that's not the point.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Franklin?? I guessed you missed their fights. Okami would be a nice re-match, especially since their first fight ended by DQ.
He meant Bisping thinks he can beat Silva? What about Okami, Franklin, MacDonald, or potentially Wanderlei?

It took me a little while to figure out what he meant too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He meant Bisping thinks he can beat Silva? What about Okami, Franklin, MacDonald, or potentially Wanderlei?

Ah, I see now. Wand, Okami, and Franklin would beat Bisping, but not MacDonald

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Good thing we have you around to figure sh*t out:rolleyes:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Ah, I see now. Wand, Okami, and Franklin would beat Bisping, but not MacDonald
Okami and Franklin are close calls in my book. Anderson took Franklin's soul.

Wanderlei

Wanderlei

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the unclear sentence structure. There's a number of opponents that they could match Bisping with, Kampmann, Sakara, McFedries, Quarry, Cote, or even Grove that he should get past. Cote might be a challenge but I think he can beat the other guys.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think Kampmann might out strike him. He's sort of disappeared though.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
McFedries had some personal problems before the Cote fight. Look for him to come back strong.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I think Kampmann might out strike him. He's sort of disappeared though.
Kampmann blew out his left knee especially bad. He's training at xtreme couture and actually helped train the recent training camp last January.

His arm triangle on Mcfedries pretty much exposed Drew's crap ground game. He laid there while Martin jumped sides, once north-south and once over belly. No hip movement at all.

Kampmann is a tough SOB to take those shots from him though. I really like Kampmann.. and he's young too.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Kampmann blew out his left knee especially bad. He's training at xtreme couture and actually helped train the recent training camp last January.

His arm triangle on Mcfedries pretty much exposed Drew's crap ground game. He laid there while Martin jumped sides, once north-south and once over belly. No hip movement at all.

Kampmann is a tough SOB to take those shots from him though. I really like Kampmann.. and he's young too.
Geez, the dude rolls with Randy and all of sudden he knows everything. ;) You don't see Alex trying to drop knowledge constantly after all the north-south work he's done with the fruitbat. :twisted:

Kidding, but Kampmann is a solid contender with great technical striking and at least a decent ground game. He seems to lack superior athleticism/power though.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Geez, the dude rolls with Randy and all of sudden he knows everything. ;) You don't see Alex trying to drop knowledge constantly after all the north-south work he's done with the fruitbat. :twisted:
I actually am a member of Rickson's academy. Yet I don't try to drop half as much as the guys that don't even train do here. ;)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Kidding, but Kampmann is a solid contender with great technical striking and at least a decent ground game. He seems to lack superior athleticism/power though.
Well put. Kampmann looks a little small compared to the current crop of MW's as well. Definitely a tough dude to deal with the beating that McFedries gave him. McFedries seems to have the Aleksander ground attitude. Once they're grounded they're like "this sh*t sucks, I'm done".

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I actually am a member of Rickson's academy. Yet I don't try to drop half as much as the guys that don't even train do here. ;)
I know, Mulletsoldier does get pretty out of hand.