No thread on the last WEC event?

1. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

No thread on the last WEC event?

There were some good fights. Did anyone watch it? I hate Condit to the fullest. I think he puts on a big ass front acting all hard and sh1t, he acts like he's some sort of raging beast and talks sh1t to his opponent. I guess he can back it up but that still doesnt change the fact that i would love to see the guy get knocked out cold after acting like that. Cant stand that guy. Rivera tho, now that guy i like! Humble and has some major talent.

2. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    24.7%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Condit is a ****ing douche. He gay demon/devil stare with his jaw biting crap makes him look like a total turd. Plus his mom walks in the ring with him. God I would love to see Condit fight GSP and just get mauled to death.
  3. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.07%

Condit is marketing himself poorly with his antics and I can see how it draws the ire of some. I'd like to see him fight Jake Shields before he even sets foot in the UFC.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Agreed on Condit looking foolish with his tough guy stare. Shields would mangle Condit, Semtex would KO him hard, and about every WW in the UFC would work him. Were you talking about Torres, PP? Torres is nasty, a lot of fun to watch. I thought Varner would dispose of Rob easier, but the KO was pretty brutal.
  5. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Torres was awesome. I loved watching that guy fight. He was so confident and fluid on his feet, and he didn't fear the TD b/c he tied Beebe in knots. Great stuff! I can't wait to see his next fight.

Razor Rob looked terrible. He was flat on his feet, off balance, and just off. There must have been something up with him--high?????

Condit was impressive. I never gave his stupid faces a thought, but I can see what you mean. That said, I didn't care. I could see him doing well against many in the UFC. He's extremely active off his back, and his standup is good.
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Condit's way too goofy looking to try to be a badass. It's like Cole Miller or MulletSoldier trying to intimidate guys. Not appening braw.
  7. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

LOL. well its nice to see alot of you guys agree with me on this condit character.

Yeah, alex, i was referring to Torres...that guy is fun to watch.

And lol on Razor Rob being high haha, at least this fight we saw a lil ground game for him on his back. He was just gunshy and im thinkin its cause he respected Varner's boxing skills which were pretty damn good. The mouthpiece timeout was gay as hell tho.
  8. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Condit's way too goofy looking to try to be a badass. It's like Cole Miller or MulletSoldier trying to intimidate guys. Not appening braw.
    Mullet developed his look so that trolls like you would sleep on him and then he takes you out with his insect like stremff. I don't want to have to correct you again, it's bruv, don't disrespect Semtex again.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Mullet developed his look so that trolls like you would sleep on him and then he takes you out with his insect like stremff. I don't want to have to correct you again, it's bruv, don't disrespect Semtex again.
    This is the guy that thought my ex said Bigg Dogg in my video. Your ears have no credibility.
  10. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Torres was awesome. I loved watching that guy fight. He was so confident and fluid on his feet, and he didn't fear the TD b/c he tied Beebe in knots. Great stuff! I can't wait to see his next fight.

Razor Rob looked terrible. He was flat on his feet, off balance, and just off. There must have been something up with him--high?????

Condit was impressive. I never gave his stupid faces a thought, but I can see what you mean. That said, I didn't care. I could see him doing well against many in the UFC. He's extremely active off his back, and his standup is good.
    You might be right about Condit, he is active as hell off his back. Maybe I downgraded his fighting skills due to that ridiculous stare he gives. He's the anti-Fedor in that department. Condit needs to hit the weights, although he does seem strong for his incredibly weak looking frame

Who has a better Mullet, Torres 08 or Rogue 90?
  11. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    This is the guy that thought my ex said Bigg Dogg in my video. Your ears have no credibility.
    Mullet co-signed on her saying Big Dogg. I do have absolutely horrible hearing, I was deaf until I was like 2.5, they thought I was just dumb as sh*t, later they realized it was a combo
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

i agree he looks like he needs to hit the weights but actually looks pretty strong for his frame.
  13. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%

Mullet co-signed on her saying Big Dogg. I do have absolutely horrible hearing, I was deaf until I was like 2.5, they thought I was just dumb as sh*t, later they realized it was a combo
    Mullet's a desperate man that will take anything he can get to try and take a swipe at this overgrown hobbit???
  14. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Yeah, I never got the overgrown Hobbit thing. Does look like you're trying to rock some Fedor style sideburns.
  15. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%

You might be right about Condit, he is active as hell off his back. Maybe I downgraded his fighting skills due to that ridiculous stare he gives. He's the anti-Fedor in that department. Condit needs to hit the weights, although he does seem strong for his incredibly weak looking frame

Who has a better Mullet, Torres 08 or Rogue 90?
    On a totally disturbing level, did anyone notice that Condit's nipples looked really red and inflamed before the fight even started? Gyno?
  16. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    On a totally disturbing level, did anyone notice that Condit's nipples looked really red and inflamed before the fight even started? Gyno?
    I did notice that. I don't think that's gyno, but it was definitely strange looking. Between the nips and the stare it was impossible for me to take him seriously, but he proves otherwise. A good UFC match for him would be Chris Lytle. I'd have to go with Lytle though, especially after his last performance.
  17. Banned
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.47%

yeah he had some erector nippolus going on lol...id love to see him in a bar and just bash a beer bottle on his head.
  18. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%

Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    yeah he had some erector nippolus going on lol...id love to see him in a bar and just bash a beer bottle on his head.
    Settle down Kimo. He's just a little retarded no need to kill him.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-03-2010, 02:35 AM
  2. No threads on Nandrolin Prop yet.
    By citystreets in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-14-2009, 09:42 PM
  3. The most Powerfull thread on AM: MUST VIEW!!!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 02-22-2007, 09:19 AM
  4. Carbs and cutting, the last thread confused me!
    By nevergoodenough in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-24-2005, 12:38 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2005, 09:10 AM