My Show

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Is up and running on the web. The site is 16 hours old so I am still working on a ton of ****... but I update it daily.

Primetime FC

If you are from around Chicago and are interested in fighting... send an email to me. The addy is on my site.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Jas should fight in this. Do you allow flaming homosexuals to fight in your events?:nono::blink::twisted:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Jas should fight in this. Do you allow flaming homosexuals to fight in your events?:nono::blink::twisted:
I have a grappling match lined up in Boys Town with Salavarry. Oh, and we'll both be Akiyama'd up. :wtf: :run:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I have a grappling match lined up in Boys Town with Salavarry. Oh, and we'll both be Akiyama'd up. :wtf: :run:
That sounds awesome. I'll have to enter that event. I like to grapple "Rock Hard".:blink:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ill fight that 205 guy. Even tho i dont train ill kick him to the curb. Just give me the word. ill cut 20lbs and light em up!

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
ill fight that 205 guy. Even tho i dont train ill kick him to the curb. Just give me the word. ill cut 20lbs and light em up!
I have an opponent for Chase lined up... but he hasn't "signed" yet.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
More fights have been announced =)

Clay Guida will be reffing my ammy fights.

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
Damn it! If I still lived in Ohio I'd be down for this.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
Omigosh! This is the most awesome thing I've read all day! No offense, Jas.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Updated my website... added more fights.

Also looking for an opponent for Dan Barerra.