Kimbo Slice vs Tank Abbot Fight

• Total voters
VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious to know who people are pulling for.

(accidently left an additional "t" from Tank's last name)

liquid

liquid

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see Tank make it, but I think Slice has an edge.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd like to see The Slice take it. I don't know enough about Tank's "skill" to make a good call. I do know Kimbo is training with Bas which is pretty good. They're both brawlers and neither one has a preference to the ground, so I'm expecting SOMEBODY to get dropped.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I expect Kimbo to come in. Take tank down. And beat him same as he did Mercer.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
REALLY??? You think Tank will be that much of a cake walk for Kimbo? Wow, is that a testament to how good Kimbo is? or how bad Tank has gotten?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Tank is one dimensional. Has been. Always will be. He is ****ing 42. He will get taken down and subbed.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
As much as I would like to see Tank win I don't think he will. Tank in his prime could have possibly taken Kimbo, but not now.

I really want to see Kimbo fight a good MMA heavyweight though. Isn't Ken Shamrock going to be fighting as a heavyweight in Elite XC? Imo Ken Shamrock would be a much better test for Kimbo than Tank.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
As much as I would like to see Tank win I don't think he will. Tank in his prime could have possibly taken Kimbo, but not now.

I really want to see Kimbo fight a good MMA heavyweight though. Isn't Ken Shamrock going to be fighting as a heavyweight in Elite XC? Imo Ken Shamrock would be a much better test for Kimbo than Tank.
I agree, but I would rather see Kimbo go a few more MMA fights under his experience profile before he takes on an old veteran like Ken.

I think for Kimbo's current MMA carrier experience, Tank is perfect. Don't want to have another Brock/Mir situation.

Dadof2

Dadof2

Awards
  • Established
I agree, but I would rather see Kimbo go a few more MMA fights under his experience profile before he takes on an old veteran like Ken.

I think for Kimbo's current MMA carrier experience, Tank is perfect. Don't want to have another Brock/Mir situation.

Brock and Kimbo would have been a fight that I would like to see. Two newcomers with a good deal of power and a lot to prove.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given their mutual inexperience I think Brock would score a first round TKO in that fight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Given their mutual inexperience I think Brock would score a first round TKO in that fight.
I would go with Brock in a Brock vs Kimbo fight, but man, that would be one interesting event.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Brock vs Kimbo? I don't know. I think you better have some good subs or sick td defense to beat Brock. I don't think Kimbo has either. Always has the punchers chance though.

I think Kimbo KO's Tank. I hope they take the center of the ring and start banging like Kelly/Taylor did at UFC 80.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd rather see Kimbo get KOed for some reason. I just don't like him especially after the Cantrell potential work.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think I'd rather see Kimbo get KOed for some reason. I just don't like him especially after the Cantrell potential work.
I don't know what the deal was with the Cantrell fight, but Kimbo seems like a decent guy. The guy probably hits as hard as anyone in MMA, tough to not wanna watch him fight. I hope Tank wins though, he's likely to have a hilarious celebration if he does.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what the deal was with the Cantrell fight, but Kimbo seems like a decent guy. The guy probably hits as hard as anyone in MMA, tough to not wanna watch him fight. I hope Tank wins though, he's likely to have a hilarious celebration if he does.
He's going to cuss somebody out either way

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Tank says some pretty funny stuff. I think he's tough enough to beat Kimbo, but his age has probably caught up with him.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tank says some pretty funny stuff. I think he's tough enough to beat Kimbo, but his age has probably caught up with him.
don't forget he's also a fish. That can't aid the aging process.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
I want Tank to win, but I'm pretty sure Kimbo will win. I think Kimbo will take Tank down and GnP him.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
id love to see Tank knock this muthafukkkkah out! Not sure how much he has been fighting lately and what caliber of opponents tho so i sure wouldnt put money on him. Kimbo training with Bas, thats a great trainer right there...

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Had to go all Hawaiian on us with the Mutha****kkkaaahh, didn't you. Don't fvck with this Haole boy, sorry I'm hammered.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
brah, thats it, the slippahz is coming off! You like Tunda?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't know how to talk trash Irish style via written words. What is tunda?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
brah das when i bring da tunda and da lightning....lightning left and the tundarous right cuz! Like bang? haha

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I had a hunch that might've been what you meant. Tell the truth, you're Makua Rothman.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hhaha lol. No, im actually Kimo Leopold (i think thats how i spell my last name, too much bob sapp hits to the back of the head)

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
Tank a fish? Whatever that means. I bet this will be a straight up Rocky fight. I know some of you guys on here want to see a GnP snugglefest, but I just don't see it that way.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tank a fish? Whatever that means. I bet this will be a straight up Rocky fight. I know some of you guys on here want to see a GnP snugglefest, but I just don't see it that way.
fvck no! i want to see straight up, up and up.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
fvck no! i want to see straight up, up and up.
I'm sorry, but I think tank has gotten way too fat and out of shape, and runs out of gas way too quick. Kimbo gasses out as well, but lasts mcuh longer than Tank. I think Kimbo will eff him up, bu tit would be nice to see them straight up and up just going blow for blow!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
brah das when i bring da tunda and da lightning....lightning left and the tundarous right cuz! Like bang? haha
:toofunny::toofunny:!! That's hilarious, cause my best friend was staioned in Hawaii while in the Army, and he was telling me about the "hey cuz! you like bang?!" and the other stuff!! LMAO!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL. yeah its kinda stupid at times but whatever...dumb hawaiians... :ntome:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Are you serious, it means he drinks a lot. I agree on this being an entertaining slugfest, at least I hope. I can't comprehend how guys like Cnorris are disinterested in this fight. So what if their not top HW's, they're hard hitting brawlers, whats not to like. It's like not wanting to watch a slam dunk contest with 2 of the highest flyers around just because they aren't NBA all stars?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hard to believe that's 6'4" 260. He's just insanely broad.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Who's that in your av?

Look who's back in the +, Vanavich.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That's Fedor's father back in the 80's.

I'm so retarded that I didn't know the + symbolized your "friends", I thought I was the sh*t for awhile,haha.

No, that's Daniel Day Lewis.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'm so retarded that I didn't know the + symbolized your "friends", I thought I was the sh*t for awhile,haha.
:lol: I guess you didn't read that global sticky or something. :twisted:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Here's the sh!t that Tank has been talking :

Abbott, in trademark fashion, fired the first of many barbs when he called Kimbo the gay Mr. T. The longtime MMA veteran has also disparaged Rutten, calling him a slap fighter as well as claiming his UFC heavyweight title win over Kevin Randleman (Pictures) was the product of a bad decision.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Here's the sh!t that Tank has been talking :

Abbott, in trademark fashion, fired the first of many barbs when he called Kimbo the gay Mr. T. The longtime MMA veteran has also disparaged Rutten, calling him a slap fighter as well as claiming his UFC heavyweight title win over Kevin Randleman (Pictures) was the product of a bad decision.
That's awesome. I want Tank to win, but I don't see it happening. Kimbo has tundah in his hands, can't wait to see it though, only 6 hours away, better crutch on down to the ABC store.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That's awesome. I want Tank to win, but I don't see it happening. Kimbo has tundah in his hands, can't wait to see it though, only 6 hours away, better crutch on down to the ABC store.
No Showtime here. :whiner: Will you be calling over MJ or did you wake up with her this morning? :trout: :twisted:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No Showtime here. :whiner: Will you be calling over MJ or did you wake up with her this morning? :trout: :twisted:
Does Poly have Showtime? The prelims are streaming live, and then maybe you can watch the main card later on the Joe Son website? MJ was here briefly this morning, she'll be back during the event I'm sure.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Does Poly have Showtime? The prelims are streaming live, and then maybe you can watch the main card later on the Joe Son website? MJ was here briefly this morning, she'll be back during the event I'm sure.
I don't think Poly even has a TV. He just watches sh!t on the internet. I'll just watch them tomorrow and maybe catch the live stream.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't think Poly even has a TV. He just watches sh!t on the internet. I'll just watch them tomorrow and maybe catch the live stream.
You should order Showtime right now, it's probably 8 bucks a month and they're gonna be showing a **** ton of MMA and boxing this year. Poly doesn't have a TV, no wonder he hiroshima's so regularly, deprived lil fella.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
You should order Showtime right now, it's probably 8 bucks a month and they're gonna be showing a **** ton of MMA and boxing this year. Poly doesn't have a TV, no wonder he hiroshima's so regularly, deprived lil fella.
I have satellite TV free with my apartment, but it's a ****ty version that only has like 20 channels (didn't realize this until I moved in). To get Showtime, I'd have to get a whole new satellite package and I don't watch TV enough to do that.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MMA 3
xigotmailx MMA 9
MMA 19
VolcomX311 MMA 9
TheMouth MMA 6