Lawler stripped, Baroni/Hose to fight for MW belt

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Icon has stripped Lawler of his MW belt, for pulling out of 3 events due to injury. All 3 of the fighters mentioned are hard hitting brawlers. What do you guys think of Baroni/Hose and the possibility of Lawler/Baroni? I'm excited for the March 15 Baroni/Hose fight, and probably moreso for a Lawler/Baroni fight. BTW, I'm not counting Hose out, he's good, and I don't want the Hilo boys b*tching at me.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger: That's bs. Lawler = real deal. I guess Hose-Baroni is fun, though.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Lawler beats both of them IMO. You know I sweat the bangers even if they aren't brits.

I wonder where the Cat is? He said he was coming to clean house. I think he might be Mullet's uncle.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I don't know a whole lot about Hose, but of course I'd take RL.

The cat has to earn back some rep around here IMO. You don't take off for a while and then act like you're running the show. :twisted: Cat=studio lifter?

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Hose will get smashed. I like him too. Just not his time.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
I havent been around in awhile, but Kala Hose will beat baroni IF he does alot of cardio because baroni has some of the worst cardio ever, as seen in his fight with shamrock.
Lawler had it coming to him but not defending his title not once during the 07 year which to me doesnt make him a champ , hes good dotn get me wrong, would have been a good fight with him and Hose but he had it coming to him, to bad.

robdog

robdog

Awards
  • Established
Lawler/Smith should be good too, I think they're fighting in late April.
I think lawler will be too much for smith. Lawler has been able to finish trigg and ninja in his last 2 fights. Smith is a step down in competition, but they are both heavy handed so it should be fun.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think lawler will be too much for smith. Lawler has been able to finish trigg and ninja in his last 2 fights. Smith is a step down in competition, but they are both heavy handed so it should be fun.
Yeah, he looked really good against Ninja. I think he is a little better at everything than Smith, but like you said, Smith hits hard, anything can happen. That said, I think Lawler will finish him in the first round. I would really like to see Lawler/Shamrock eventually. I want someone to put Shammy to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I respect Frank a lot, but someone needs to KO him. Sadly, I think Frank would win that fight, dude is slick/smart.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, he looked really good against Ninja. I think he is a little better at everything than Smith, but like you said, Smith hits hard, anything can happen. That said, I think Lawler will finish him in the first round. I would really like to see Lawler/Shamrock eventually. I want someone to put Shammy to sleep. Don't get me wrong, I respect Frank a lot, but someone needs to KO him. Sadly, I think Frank would win that fight, dude is slick/smart.
Lawler should hopefully destroy Smith assuming his training at the rec center with Hughes is up to speed.

Lawler is slick/smart too :blink: Frank might pull that one off, but who knows.

feelingfizzy

feelingfizzy

Awards
Baroni/Lawler would be a great fight . round 1/2 KO for sure