WTF?!?!?! Is going on??

D-Railed

Awards
Hey, There is a HFC fight in Calgary, Alberta tonight that is featuring Antonio Rodrigo (minitauro) nogueira. Now how can that be if he's suppose to fight Tim Silvia tomorrow for the heavywight title? Here's the link to the HFC fight in Clagary.

MMA Madness™ - MMA Events™ - HCF: Destiny

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It should read "Rogerio", it's Rodrigo's identical twin brother.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Minotoro and Minotauro.

Little and Big Nog.

Only an educated fan would know. ;)

(I know him Alex, not normal Mulletanicanism)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Couple good fights on that card. Lil Nog is always entertaining, don't know much about his opponent but he has some decent wins under his belt. The Crow's fight should be entertaining. Mousasi/Cyborg should be good too, although Mousasi is gonna give up some mass. Not sure if that will be at MW or LHW. Their's a couple other interesting fights on there too. Jas will be happy to see that half of "Team Dagger" will be fighting.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's the British org that Cyborg fights in frequently Alex? Cage Rage?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
The fighter history on that site is jacked up. Mousasi has like 15-20 fights against some damn good opponents. I noticed a lot of strange stuff on that site.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I get the Fight Network which shows Rumble on the Rock, TKO, Cage Rage, WEC, IFL, AFC and some other rink-a-dink orgs.,

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
No, I get the Fight Network which shows Rumble on the Rock, TKO, Cage Rage, WEC, IFL, AFC and some other rink-a-dink orgs.,
Oh, nice. How long have you had that? Cage Rage has a decent card coming up in a month. Ken Shamrock and his son are both fighting on it. Somehow I still get pumped when Ken fights, nostalgia deal I guess. Just remembering all the early UFC's, his beatdown of Fujita and than almost dying in the ring, Frye, etc. TKO seems to have gone downhill a little, or maybe it's just that I have been paying less attention to it?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That is one of the best fights I have ever seen. A must see for every MMA fan.
Absolutely. That was a fvcking war. It was similar to the first 30 seconds of Taylor/Kelly, but it lasted almost 10 friggin minutes.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Mousasi/Cyborg should be good too, although Mousasi is gonna give up some mass. Not sure if that will be at MW or LHW. .
I think it's at 195 but maybe that is another fight. There seem to be some weird catch weights. I didn't even hear about this event until today. WTF

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh, nice. How long have you had that? Cage Rage has a decent card coming up in a month. Ken Shamrock and his son are both fighting on it. Somehow I still get pumped when Ken fights, nostalgia deal I guess. Just remembering all the early UFC's, his beatdown of Fujita and than almost dying in the ring, Frye, etc. TKO seems to have gone downhill a little, or maybe it's just that I have been paying less attention to it?
It's been up for about a year man. Aurelio (sp?) from PRIDE does a lot of commentary and specials.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I heard about this event about a month ago, but nothing since. Mouth is slipping. Yeah, I don't know what's up with all the catch weight fights. EliteXC seems to be down with it. I'd like to see Semtex smash Alvarez at 165.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mullet, what happened to your canuck boy Shawn "Pain" Peters? The dude was kind of a joke, but he was ferocious. He came out to this, which I loved.................

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Who knows, that dude hasn't fought forever (03/04). He fought Hughes didn't he?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'm just bored. I heard a while back that he was coming back to fighting, not that it matters. He was a fan favorite/least favorite back in UCC. He fought all the good canadians, Ouimet, Vigneault, Oullet?, etc. I liked UCC back in the day, always good fights, decent announcers, sponsored by Coors Light, decent ring card girls, it was the sh*t.

D-Railed

Awards
Minotoro and Minotauro.

Little and Big Nog.

Only an educated fan would know. ;)

(I know him Alex, not normal Mulletanicanism)
That is messed up..It did say rodrigo though. They have changed it since.

*Side note:

Beotch.....=.....Mullet....Beotch...;)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mullet is this the guy that calls you a b!tch after your cracked out rack deadlift?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, he's just some fat kid I know from my hometown.

;)

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is messed up..It did say rodrigo though. They have changed it since.

*Side note:

Beotch.....=.....Mullet....Beotch...;)
Shouldn't it be Mullet = Beotch, sans over-excessive period use?

:toofunny:

D-Railed

Awards
Shouldn't it be Mullet = Beotch, sans over-excessive period use?

:toofunny:
Just some FAT kid from your home town eh?? You're a funny guy! lol.

And no it's just your excessive period...ya know...Rag..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 27
Anabolics 11
howwedo107 Nutrition / Health 4
Cwaynemash Anabolics 23