• Established
These two will meet at EliteXC's February 16 event. The card so far:

Kimbo vs Tank
Junior Silva vs Ricco Rodriguez
Yves Edwards vs Edson Berto
Scott Smith vs Kyle Noke
James Thompson vs Brett Rogers?
Crazy Horse vs TBA

Looks like it'll be an entertaining card. Shaw is all over Junior's nuts, thinks he's the best HW in the world. Mostly an attempt to get Dana to bite on a EliteXC vs UFC event. Junior is damn good, not sure about the best. An in shape Ricco will give him trouble, but how likely is that. I'm thinking Tank is getting KO'd in brutal fashion. Yves and Edson should be very competitive. The rest of the card looks good too.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That card does look solid. I wanna see Aleks take on Junior. The return of JT :head: Looks like Smith got das boot from the UFC.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if I'm the only dork that watches "Celebrity Rehab" with Dr. Drew. On this thursday's episode Ricco Rodriguez enters the facility. Should be interesting. Not sure exactly when that show taped, but maybe they helped him get his head on straight. An in shape Ricco would spice up the HW division a little. He was robbed against Nog, but he really didn't do that much to deserve the W anyways.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That card does look solid. I wanna see Aleks take on Junior. The return of JT :head: Looks like Smith got das boot from the UFC.
I hope JT doesn't qualify as a brit thug banger? That would be an interesting fight. All a matter of if Aleks could stay on his feet. He kind of has GG disease when he gets on the ground, like "fvck it, this sucks, I'm done".

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
No, JT was mistakenly considered a BTB at first, but if your chin can't hang, you can't bang.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Krazy Horse is out. Was arrested yesterday.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
pretty solid card, I like junior but still not sold yet. If ricco is in shape this could add a lot of credibility to junior

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
for real? of just amazing for tank? which usually constitutes only 2 6packs in an hour

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Hes down to almost 230... runs over 5 miles a day and has been training his ass off. I'm struggling writing him off for this. Let me find a video.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
230 is tough to believe. The vid you posted he said he was 258. I don't know when that was from and maybe he's cut some more weight, but 230 on Tank? I gotta see this.