Our resident a-hole?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Cnorris has been banned. Anybody know why? Not surprising, but I hope he returns.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird, his last post was 12 hours before his ban...maybe they erased whatever offense got him banned. He was definitely entertaining. Guys have been dropping like flies around here lately.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure he insulted the sh*t out of somebody. I have a feeling Norris is the type of guy that is impossible to get rid of. He'll be back, maybe under a new handle.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant say I will miss him, he was a nuisance more than anything else

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Norris was an interesting dude. Took every opinion to the extreme. Bugged me at first, but grew on me a lot.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Norris was a ****, but he was fairly intelligent. I'm not sure how much he hated me, but I always debated with him more out of schtick value than true distaste.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cant say I will miss him, he was a nuisance more than anything else
You have to admit, he was a fantastic Devil's Advocate; the classic distinction through differentiation concept. How would most of us know and recognize our 'majority' opinions without enigmatic posters like CNorris to provide the polar opposite? Without people like that, opinions, ideas, societies, etc., become homogeneous.

MOD EDIT: 2 day ban. Thats all. Needs to chill on the insults.

Status
Not open for further replies.