Fedor v. Hong Man Choi 2 in late 08

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Because of **** like this, Fedor is no longer #1 in the Heavy Div.

I dont give a **** if #1 is VACANT. It's just not Fedor.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know what you're saying. Fedor really isn't fighting top talent, Hong Man Choi is just a top freak, but I still consider Fedor the best. He is fighting beneath his ability and quality of talent, but Fedor's top quality still outshines anyone else's top quality. I'm not sure if that made sense.

But I hear what you're saying, I really do. With that said, I still consider Fedor number one. Unless you can name someone who can currently beat him. I can't.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well you know a lot more about MMA then I do. I see you all over the MMA forums all the time. I've never seen Cox fight, but I'll look him up. I'd love to see someone else on the same level as Fedor. I didn't know one existed

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Well you know a lot more about MMA then I do. I see you all over the MMA forums all the time. I've never seen Cox fight, but I'll look him up. I'd love to see someone else on the same level as Fedor. I didn't know one existed
LOL @ Monte fighting.

Hes President of M-1.

Manages Matt Hughes, Rich Franklin, Tim Sylvia and many of your other favorite fighters.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm hoping Brock Lesnar will be the next great white hype, only without the hype.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Retarded. MAybe it was a big hit in Japan though. Hopefully he'll take on Barnett this spring.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he made an annoucement that they would fight. He was quoted as saying he would not be opposed to them fighting again.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He aint gonna fight HMC again, if he does I'm still not done with him. If he doesn't fight a serious threat this year than people can talk all the sh*t they want, and I'll agree, but secretly still sweat his balls.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Fedor should drop 3 spots every time he fights the same guy Brock Lesnar was going to for his FIRST MMA bout. So Fedor = #4 HW in the world.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I don't think he made an annoucement that they would fight. He was quoted as saying he would not be opposed to them fighting again.
I've known Monte for 6 years. I'm, not quoting a statement or regurgitating a press release.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if this happens fedors image should be hurt. He needs Barnett, and maybe some other mid level HW's Monson, Rizzo, Fujita again maybe