UFC 82 Rumors --- 3-1-08

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    58.57%

    UFC 82 Rumors --- 3-1-08


    Date: March 1, 2008
    Location: Columbus, Ohio
    Venue: Nationwide Arena
    Broadcast: TBA

    Champ Anderson Silva vs. Dan Henderson (for middleweight title)
    Jon Fitch vs. Akihiro Gono
    Dustin Hazelett vs. Josh Koscheck
    Jorge Gurgel vs. John Halverson
    Luke Cummo vs. TBA

  2. Board Sponsor
    AE14's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    12,410
    Rep Power
    987663
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    41.28%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    worth it for Hendo v. Silva alone
    Controlled Labs Head Board Rep
    adam @ ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility
  3. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    390
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

    silva gonna mess henderson up big time
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    vika808's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Age
    28
    Posts
    608
    Rep Power
    390
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    19.74%

    i dont think its right that henderson can go title shot to title shot. he could at least beat some scrub frist, at least get a win in the octagon
  5. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    The fight with Hendo should be a good indicator of how Silva will do against Linland. I think Hendo is the better fighter and definitely has the better chin. Finishing Hendo will be a chore. I wonder how 25 minutes will play out for Anderson.
  6. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Reaper329 View Post
    worth it for Hendo v. Silva alone
    I'll second that. BeO'wulf, you might have a point about 25 mins. Anderson's seemed to lack focus in the past in longer fights. He's had very short ones in the UFC, but I don't see him taking out Hendo quick.
  7. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    The fight with Hendo should be a good indicator of how Silva will do against Linland. I think Hendo is the better fighter and definitely has the better chin. Finishing Hendo will be a chore. I wonder how 25 minutes will play out for Anderson.
    Good point about the time factor and Anderson. Hendo has a better chin than Lindland or Anderson? Definitely better than Lindland's, but Anderson's is just as good IMO, due to the fact that it's virtually impossible to get a clean shot on him, and when they do it doesn't seem to do much. I think Lindland might do better against Anderson than Hendo. Only because Hendo will risk more, and put himself in harms way. Lindland would octupuss Anderson and fight more conservatively. Anderson really has his mojo on full blast and I really think Hendo is getting TKO'd for the first time.
  8. Advanced Member
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    58.57%

    Fitch/Gono will be the best fight on this card.
  9. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    ugab37's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    613
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    52.85%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I like Hendo in this one. He's an amazing wrestler and at 185, he wont be as outsized as he has been previoulsy. We all know that one right hand and Silva goes to sleep, plus I see hendo on top if the fight goes to the ground. Dont get me wrong though, Silva's last few fights and complete domination of Rich was impressive as hell and I'd say he'll be the favorite with most people. I just think Dan could win this fight in several different ways and as noted above, his chin in great too.
  10. Advanced Member
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    58.57%

    Hendo can beat anyone but Anderson. Silva will be on top for a very long time.
  11. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ugab37 View Post
    I like Hendo in this one. He's an amazing wrestler and at 185, he wont be as outsized as he has been previoulsy. We all know that one right hand and Silva goes to sleep, plus I see hendo on top if the fight goes to the ground. Dont get me wrong though, Silva's last few fights and complete domination of Rich was impressive as hell and I'd say he'll be the favorite with most people. I just think Dan could win this fight in several different ways and as noted above, his chin in great too.
    One right from Hendo won't put Anderson down, his chin is too good. Franklin landed a solid left to his chin that did nothing but build Anderson's confidence even more. Although had Murray caught him, he would have been tucked into bed and put to sleep. Anderson is really heavy handed too. THink about the huge shots that Martin landed on Leben at the end of that fight that did nothing, and then think about the first 2 or 3 straight punches from Anderson that dropped a fresh Leben and had him in serious trouble.
  12. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority



    See unibrow Tavares in the background. That one dude sounds annoying as hell. Anyways, it's just sparring, but with a guy that hits pretty hard, especially against a MW. It's an indicator of what type of chin Anderson has. Anderson has a better chance of KOing Dan, than the opposite, but Dan might control him on the ground for the W.
  13. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    WTF is with the dude yelling nonsense? Anyway, damn Anderson was doing his little head dance and making Nog (who doesn't hit THAT hard) look bad at the beginnning.
  14. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I know, I don't care if it was Junior Silva doing that annoying bantering, I would tell him to STFU. Yeah, Nog doesn't hit very hard, especially for a HW. He has stunned some guys with decent chins though, and I don't think he could hurt Anderson unless he was dead tired. I'm not saying that vid proved a damn thing, just a little tidbit.
  15. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Only 2 weeks out, what do you guys think of some of these fights?

    Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson
    Cheick Kongo vs Heath Herring
    Jon Fitch vs Chris Wilson
    Yushin Okami vs Evan Tanner
    Chris Leben vs Alessio Sakara

    Andrei Arlovski vs Jake O'brien
    Josh Koscheck vs Dustin Hazelett
    Diego Sanchez vs David Bielkheden
    Luke Cummo vs Luigi Fioravanti
    Jorge Gurgel vs John Halverson
  16. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Only 2 weeks out, what do you guys think of some of these fights?

    Anderson Silva vs Dan Henderson
    Cheick Kongo vs Heath Herring
    Jon Fitch vs Chris Wilson
    Yushin Okami vs Evan Tanner
    Chris Leben vs Alessio Sakara

    Andrei Arlovski vs Jake O'brien
    Josh Koscheck vs Dustin Hazelett
    Diego Sanchez vs David Bielkheden
    Luke Cummo vs Luigi Fioravanti
    Jorge Gurgel vs John Halverson
    I want to see the whole damn thing...pretty much.

    Cummo vs Fioravanti has major potential. Both guys have agressive standup. Remember when Cummo KO'd Josh "The Human Thai Pad" Haynes That was impressive considering Bisping couldn't KO Haynes, even though he was carrying an extra 35+lbs.

    I'd like to see how Hazelett fares vs Kos. Hazelett is slick as hell on the ground and won't mind being on his back. I hope he catches Koscheck with a gogoplata from guard--I'm not joking.

    Anything could happen in the main event. It may be one of the most competitive championship fight we've seen. Hendo could pose major problems for Anderson, but I hope Anderson pulls it out. Regardless, I think we'll see an absolute war. Anderson is so aggressive from his back that I think he'll prevent the dreaded LNP. Anderson does have crazy speed and versatility in his combos, so he could be the first man to stop Hendo with strikes. I can't wait.

    I have thoughts on the rest of the fights too, but I'm too lazy to type it all out. Overall, I like the card. All matchups are interesting. Tanner vs. Okami may be as close as we'll ever see to one man fighting himself. I think Kongo takes out Herring. Sakara and Leben should be fun. Which Arlovski will show up? I don't think I have really seen AA vs. a wrestler. Does he KTFO Irish Jake, or will he be dry humped right out of the UFC.
  17. Professional Member
    CryingEmo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    3,080
    Rep Power
    1636
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    38.9%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I'll go out on a limb and pick silva for the win.
  18. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    I want to see the whole damn thing...pretty much.

    Cummo vs Fioravanti has major potential. Both guys have agressive standup. Remember when Cummo KO'd Josh "The Human Thai Pad" Haynes That was impressive considering Bisping couldn't KO Haynes, even though he was carrying an extra 35+lbs.

    I'd like to see how Hazelett fares vs Kos. Hazelett is slick as hell on the ground and won't mind being on his back. I hope he catches Koscheck with a gogoplata from guard--I'm not joking.

    Anything could happen in the main event. It may be one of the most competitive championship fight we've seen. Hendo could pose major problems for Anderson, but I hope Anderson pulls it out. Regardless, I think we'll see an absolute war. Anderson is so aggressive from his back that I think he'll prevent the dreaded LNP. Anderson does have crazy speed and versatility in his combos, so he could be the first man to stop Hendo with strikes. I can't wait.

    I have thoughts on the rest of the fights too, but I'm too lazy to type it all out. Overall, I like the card. All matchups are interesting. Tanner vs. Okami may be as close as we'll ever see to one man fighting himself. I think Kongo takes out Herring. Sakara and Leben should be fun. Which Arlovski will show up? I don't think I have really seen AA vs. a wrestler. Does he KTFO Irish Jake, or will he be dry humped right out of the UFC.
    Me too. I hope they show 8 fights. I could do without Gurgel/Halverson, but all the other fights should be solid. I pretty much echo most of what you said. I think Arlovski is gonna punish O'brien, like he did Matyushenko. Anderson/Hendo is gonna be unreal, it's been quite some time since I've been this amped for a fight. I've been saying it for awhile, Hendo is taking his first KO loss, I hope.
  19. Advanced Member
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    58.57%

    Halverson is a friend of mine... but I just don't think he belongs in the UFC.
  20. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    O'brien sucks. He looked bad against Heath, but Heath looked 10 x worse to make it not so noticeable. AA should KO him by uppercut. If not, AA blows and needs to see GSP's sports shrink about his preception of his weak chin.

    Excited about Okami-Tanner. I'll take Okami for being fresher, but hoprfully he won't for 2 rounds.

    Hendo-Silva? No idea. There's really no one to compare to Silva that Hendo's fought. I'll make a choice later and then flip on my boy at the last minute
  21. New Member
    Kegger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    115
    Rep Power
    156
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    64.88%

    Why hasn't AA been given a title shot? He beat Werdum, not very impressively, but he still beat the guy nonetheless. And Werdum defeated Gonzaga for the second time. AA should have been fighting Nogueira next!
  22. Advanced Member
    TheMouth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    812
    Rep Power
    490
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    58.57%

    Quote Originally Posted by Kegger View Post
    Why hasn't AA been given a title shot? He beat Werdum, not very impressively, but he still beat the guy nonetheless. And Werdum defeated Gonzaga for the second time. AA should have been fighting Nogueira next!
    AA will eb released from his UFC contract following this fight I fear.
  23. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, AA wants more money so he won't resign with the UFC so they won't give him a title fight or any publicity as a result.
  24. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    If Arlovski didn't look so good, he would be out of the UFC by now. He fights so cautiously and really hasn't done anything impressive in the last 2-3 years. I hope he goes to M-1 or Dream and gets smashed by Kharitonov.
  25. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I could actually see 4 of 5 main event fights going the distance here, the exception being Leben vs. Sakara--though that too could go the distance. I neglected it before, b/c Sakara and Leben are probably C level fighters, but this could be entertaining as hell. Will Leben pull out another aesthetically repulsive KO? Will Sakara go A. Silva on his a$$? It'll be interesting how Sakara does in his first fight at MW, and he's with ATT, so hopefully he'll have a good plan.
  26. New Member
    warriorway's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Age
    37
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    358
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    5.53%

    That sparring video was pretty impressive. Sounded like some make a wish kid got his wish to watch Anderson train.
  27. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Alright, Dan - Silva, the first mega-fight of 08.

    Here's my question: How much did the Lutter fight tell us about Anderson?

    Anderson looked pretty beatable in that fight, getting taken down with ease, mounted and pounded. A stoppage would be possible with Dan mounting him and pounding him with his heavier hands. But was that just the after-effects of Andersons alleged knee surgery on both knees 3 months before the fight with Travis? He's looked different since. I think Nate tried a take-down and did very little. Franklin couldn't get much working either when he had Anderson down. It seems pretty clear that you don't want to stand back in the guard and risk getting those upkicks that are nasty. But if you get in Andersons closed guard, is he vulnerable to GnP or passing?
  28. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If you watch the Lutter fight again, there was no real damage done at all. Those punches from mount weren't really landing, just out of reach, and Anderson looked like he could eat those little things all day. I think Anderson is dangerous as hell from his back, and that is why he doesn't fight the TD more. He's comfortable there. Come on...he subbed the Michael Jordan of BJJ, stopping Lutter's meteoric rise. (BTW, meteors fall to earth, they don't rise).
  29. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    476
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    One right from Hendo won't put Anderson down, his chin is too good.
    Dude, a good right from Hendo would put down anybody. He definitely doesnt have the most technical standup, but his right hand is deadly.
  30. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    Come on...he subbed the Michael Jordan of BJJ, stopping Lutter's meteoric rise. (BTW, meteors fall to earth, they don't rise).


    Yeah I agree that he wasn't taking any damage, but if someone with more power like Hendo throws some more power into them, he may get a ref stoppage (whether justified or not) for not defending adequately sort of like when Hughes had Penn crucifixed and wasn't hurting him that much.

    Robdog, I really think Anderson's chin is that solid. I'm pretty sure that he took a full power left from Franklin and didn't flinch. Dan probably hits harder, but I don't know how much it will effect him.
  31. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post


    Yeah I agree that he wasn't taking any damage, but if someone with more power like Hendo throws some more power into them, he may get a ref stoppage (whether justified or not) for not defending adequately sort of like when Hughes had Penn crucifixed and wasn't hurting him that much.

    Robdog, I really think Anderson's chin is that solid. I'm pretty sure that he took a full power left from Franklin and didn't flinch. Dan probably hits harder, but I don't know how much it will effect him.
    Throwin up LOL smiley's for the same joke, pathetic. Maybe you'll like this one: Vitor gave Eastman a vajayjay on his forehead

    Shame on you Beo, for using that same joke twice in such a short time period
  32. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    476
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%

    [QUOTE=jas123;1215987]

    Robdog, I really think Anderson's chin is that solid. I'm pretty sure that he took a full power left from Franklin and didn't flinch. Dan probably hits harder, but I don't know how much it will effect him.[/QUOTE

    I am a fan of both fighters but I think Hendo will take this one. The biggest disparity in skill levels between the 2 fighters is in the wrestling department. Wrestling (especially takedown defense) is Anderson's one glaring weakness. As most people know, Hendo has wrestled at the olympic level. It is apparent that Silva has a big advantage over Hendo in the stand up, but not as big of an advantage as henderson has over silva in the wrestling. So on paper, the fight comes down to wrestling advantage vs. striking advantage, and MOST of the time wrestling>striking.
  33. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    [QUOTE=robdog;1216010]
    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post


    Robdog, I really think Anderson's chin is that solid. I'm pretty sure that he took a full power left from Franklin and didn't flinch. Dan probably hits harder, but I don't know how much it will effect him.[/QUOTE

    I am a fan of both fighters but I think Hendo will take this one. The biggest disparity in skill levels between the 2 fighters is in the wrestling department. Wrestling (especially takedown defense) is Anderson's one glaring weakness. As most people know, Hendo has wrestled at the olympic level. It is apparent that Silva has a big advantage over Hendo in the stand up, but not as big of an advantage as henderson has over silva in the wrestling. So on paper, the fight comes down to wrestling advantage vs. striking advantage, and MOST of the time wrestling>striking.
    WTF is the problem with the quoting system? The fight starts standing though, bruv. You're right about the wrestling, but Anderson has some slick BJJ that has supposedly been improving at light speed.
  34. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Vitor gave Eastman a vajayjay on his forehead
    The additional meteoric rise stuff booosted it to icon lol level again.

    I still can't decide whether or not Dan can do much damage to Anderson on the ground given how his guard has looked.
  35. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    The additional meteoric rise stuff booosted it to icon lol level again.

    I still can't decide whether or not Dan can do much damage to Anderson on the ground given how his guard has looked.
    Me having the potential to bang your non-existant wife is much funnier. LMK if we're betting or not. Who will you be rooting for? Both is not an option.
  36. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Me having the potential to bang your non-existant wife is much funnier. LMK if we're betting or not. Who will you be rooting for? Both is not an option.

    No bet, too annoying to pay. I like them both honestly. Been a Dan fan longer so maybe I'll root for him, but Anderson's so damn excitng......
  37. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2649
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    80.95%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Apparently you didn't catch the "both is not an option" part. I feel the same way you do, but for me Anderson's excitingness outweighs Hendo's career underdogness. And still.............
  38. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2151
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    63.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Throwin up LOL smiley's for the same joke, pathetic. Maybe you'll like this one: Vitor gave Eastman a vajayjay on his forehead

    Shame on you Beo, for using that same joke twice in such a short time period

    Shame is my name, though I didn't realize I had used the same joke twice...and I don't care. Go play with your vajajay

    How great would it be if you could kick a grounded opponent from your guard. No one would accept a fight with Anderson after what he did to Okami. That sh1t was crazy.

    I will be pulling for Anderson, but this is too tough to call. I'm interested to see what the betting lines will look like. This is only 10 days away. I can't wait.
  39. Advanced Member
    robdog's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    773
    Rep Power
    476
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    94.32%

    Odds are already out man. Jas, I would take Alex's bet because thats better odds than what theyre giving in vegas. Money in the bank.
  40. Professional Member
    jas123's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    4,065
    Rep Power
    2160
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Apparently you didn't catch the "both is not an option" part. I feel the same way you do, but for me Anderson's excitingness outweighs Hendo's career underdogness. And still.............
    I could make a choice, but I'll only change it. Who cares when the real #1, David Terrell is injured.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. UFC 85 Rumors
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-28-2008, 01:00 PM
  2. UFC 81 Rumors --- 2-2-08
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 01-18-2008, 09:57 AM
  3. UFC Fight Night 4/2/08
    By TheMouth in forum MMA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-09-2008, 12:38 PM
  4. UFC 74 rumors
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 06-30-2007, 03:49 PM
  5. UFC 75 Rumor : Crocop vs. Kongo
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-15-2007, 02:40 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in