Who could it be??????

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
well I live in las vegas fight capitol of the world and my Girlfriend (shes a waitress) works at a place could Spanish trails country club , where all the rich people lives i mean Greg Maddux got a house there umm the prince of dubai had a house there but Michale jackson bought it i mean just rich ass people comes there and she always sees like britney spears and the Iceman eats there, well today she called me up and said there is a UFC fighter here and she doesnt know his name and she said he hes short kinda on the yokd side with a messed up nose LOL!!! who could it be?

P.S i watched the thing about WANDY yesterday onMTV and I think he live no more than 5mins from my house because the park he was at was right across the street from me and it looked like he trains at the Xyience trainning center (i took a couple of seminars there and it looked familiar), does anyone know where he trains at now

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I heard he trains at Xtreme Couture, but Dana is being a d!ck and will not allow anything with that name to be broadcast or worn.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
ya i coulda thought that, ya when i was watching it it look so familiar he prob trains there but the thing is randys gym his cage is camo color and at xyience is red so. and i know he trains at xyience because of the outside it said Hyena on the outside of the building which is the muay thai instructor, its just cool to know he lives within minutes of me i almost want to train there just to see him workout. i know he got his own team now but it would be pretty sick watching him

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ya i coulda thought that, ya when i was watching it it look so familiar he prob trains there but the thing is randys gym his cage is camo color and at xyience is red so. and i know he trains at xyience because of the outside it said Hyena on the outside of the building which is the muay thai instructor, its just cool to know he lives within minutes of me i almost want to train there just to see him workout. i know he got his own team now but it would be pretty sick watching him
Off topic. UH got mashed by Georgia man, damn.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
yes yes i know, hawaii's own fault couldnt step up there game to the next level, i think Colt and some of the other starters kinda held back, at least the guys thats getting drafted so they dont get hurt and cant play and make any money thats what i think