Multimedia Thread Resurrected

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Same as the old one. Find some new fun clips.

Aoki highlight (action starts up around 1:40)

I think i was blinded by the spandex and didn't give him the credit that he's due, but he's freaking amazing, a very quick explosive grappler. Check out the gogo from the mount. :head:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Haven't finished watching, but that armbar where he's standing and his opponent is grounded at 4:05 is nasty. He's the most impressive submission artist I've ever seen.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Except for this guy I suppose. Garcia's ability to take the back is incredible

That's Aoki vs Marcelo Garcia for those who don't know.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Fresh off a nap, and time to kick some ass

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I like how they focus in on the grim reaper tat.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I know Morais isn't exactly top tier, but I love Aleks' performance against him. From his sleepiness pre-fight, to his facial expressions while punching him, to his dancing/bouncing when he's finished Morais.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
hahaha, holy sh*t, Rampage is hilarious, love that guy.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Time to begin the full on hype for Saturday night. Can I get a Wu-tang. Go Wandy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Chappelle has absolutely nothing on this guy. "You can't last 2 minutes in my world, I'll fvck you til you love me you little faggot"

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Chappelle has absolutely nothing on this guy. "You can't last 2 minutes in my world, I'll fvck you til you love me you little faggot"

I might have to borrow some of his "fornicate" pick up lines.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Been using those lines since 97! "Basically I do what I want to do, that's what seperates me from everybody else". One of the most dominant boxers ever(for a short time), only to become one of the best comedians of all time. Iron Mike is the sh*t, too bad he has to screw a lot of people over in the process, haha.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I really hope he comes out to Sandstorm on Saturday.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'll go ape sh*t if he comes out to Sandstorm. I hope Chuck comes out to that awful Tapout intro, remember that one before the first Couture fight?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll go ape sh*t if he comes out to Sandstorm. I hope Chuck comes out to that awful Tapout intro, remember that one before the first Couture fight?
If he comes out to Sandstorm, then I will be even more amped up for the fight. I cannot wait for Saturday. Finally, after many, many years, this fight is actually going to happen. It almost happened in 1998, 2003, and in 2006, but this time it's really about to go down.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still like sandstorm. That's gotta sound sick blasting over a huge arena. That would hype me up too.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That James LeBanner one was SICK. Especially the knock out when he chopped the guy with three lows kicks then a head kick. That's some bad@$$ Muay Thai!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That James LeBanner one was SICK. Especially the knock out when he chopped the guy with three lows kicks then a head kick. That's some bad@$$ Muay Thai!
"Jerome" Lebanner, baddest Frenchman to ever live:box:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I love Hunt's line about him, "Everytime I fought LeBanner, I lost 10 years of my life."
Hunt has many good lines, cool ass dude. He's not BSing either, Lebanner does huge damage. Man, I felt so bad for Frye against Lebanner.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That is a sweet HL clip of Wand, Rodja. I hope he enters to Sandstorm as well and I'd like to see Nog enter to his "No - guier - a" music. On the countdown show, Wand was sparring with Kampmann who seems like a great training partner to sharpen him technically.

RJ Jr. was amazing. What happened to him late in his career?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Damn, not sure what happened. I was trying to embed a Rob Kaman highlight:twisted:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:icon_lol: I think your intended audience is no longer around.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He'll be back. As long as you and a few others get it, I'm satisfied.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
My personal favorite, intro song, and fighter

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what to think about that. Was he attempting to come across as an *******? Probably a combo of both though. I'm sure Sylvia is annoying, but I think Hughes is even more of a jerk. Can't wait to see GSP smack that smirk off his face.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL.

I'm sorry, I didn't check this thread when you posted that Alexandrovich. He'll definitely see it.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know what to think about that. Was he attempting to come across as an *******? Probably a combo of both though. I'm sure Sylvia is annoying, but I think Hughes is even more of a jerk. Can't wait to see GSP smack that smirk off his face.
Christ Almighty I hate ehh Matt Uuughes. I amma not empressed wif iz performance in dis interview.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Predator as Prey

Ouch, embarassing, the ghosts of cyberspace. I'm pleading the Fifth.

Attachments

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That is a sweet HL clip of Wand, Rodja. I hope he enters to Sandstorm as well and I'd like to see Nog enter to his "No - guier - a" music. On the countdown show, Wand was sparring with Kampmann who seems like a great training partner to sharpen him technically.

RJ Jr. was amazing. What happened to him late in his career?
Didn't see this earlier, edit boy. What happened to Mr. Pound for Pound, RJ Jr? Y'all must've forgot!

He just got older, lost a little of his amazing speed, and Tarver had his number. He also suffered from not having any real competition throughout most of his career. We never got to see how good Roy could've been, IMO.

He's fighting Felix Trinidad at 170, Jan 19. Hopefully we'll see the old RJ. After being KO'd by Glen Johnson and Tarver he needed a nice break. I'd love to see him in shape and motivated.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I see. I knew RJ rapped but didn't know of his songs :lol:. Rarely do athletes make good rappers, but there are exceptions:

What's up Doc? Can we Rock?

Super Cali Fragi Listic Shaq is allidoshus....... :twisted:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
JLB beat that Bok Choi (is that a pun? :p) eating Pitutary Freak decisively at the K-1 WGP finals twoish weeks ago. The Techno giant has virtually no lateral movement, no RJ, jr. Rooster shuffle in him, all Fedor has to do is flank him and he'll go down and out like a hamfisted version of Giant Silva.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
This is the first MMA vid I ever put up, and still the very best Portrayal of why the Participants of Pain and PRIDE were special. Ferocious fights between dynamic Kickboxing and Jits melded Combatants under less restrained rules and the duress of longer stamina revealing rounds. R.I.P; hope to see these ways and means again.

Video Furious Angels - furious, angels, pride, ko, highlight - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

I can name every fighter shown, except for a few Japs and some under a mask, bet Rodja and Size and Alex and Jas and ? can too, those were the days,....

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That still is the best HL clip Rogue. I agree that there was something special about Pride. The atmosphere, sense of grandeur, respect of the audience and better rules made it larger than life. The main fighters seemed to have more personality too.

I also still think that Wand would have beaten Chuck in 03 at the GP if that had happened.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I miss Pride so much. The rules more than anything else, it was more of a real fight. You wanna hit the ground, turtle up, you're gonna pay.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
When you talk about heart, this should be one of the first guys mentioned. What an absolutely disgusting axe kick he had.