Multimedia Thread Resurrected

Page 6 of 18 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Bob Sapp - Jan Nortje

Wow, Sapp couldn't take that ball of blubber down? Must be the lack of steroids.

2. Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    Wow, Sapp couldn't take that ball of blubber down? Must be the lack of steroids.
    Or maybe it was the underhook that Nortje had.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    Or maybe it was the underhook that Nortje had.
    Its kind of sad that a 365lb guy of pure muscle allows a 6' 11" guy get an underhook on him. No wonder Sapp only played in one NFL game, he doesn't know how to get low. Thats basic stuff you learn in pee-wee football. I guarantee Jan wouldn't last 10 seconds on his feet in a fight with Brock.

4. Sapp's the biggest pvssy ever. He folds quicker than Alexander in a deadlift contest when he gets hit a few times.

5. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Sapp's the biggest pvssy ever. He folds quicker than Alexander in a deadlift contest when he gets hit a few times.
    His K-1 fight with Kimo is one of the most apparent works of all-time. It is funny as hell to watch, though.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

•   

6. I'll have to check that out as well as Takada-Coleman for a good laugh some time.

7. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I'll have to check that out as well as Takada-Coleman for a good laugh some time.
    That one is too obvious; even Bas and Quadros were like
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

8. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    I wonder if that re-aggravated Riggs' back injuries?
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

9. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Sapp's the biggest pvssy ever. He folds quicker than Alexander in a deadlift contest when he gets hit a few times.
    The Illini strongmen should get a good laugh out of your pinch grip, good luck
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LrHfxW4XOg"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

10. Pinch grip is nothing compared to the ultimate man's test: clean and jerk reps with 225 in 60s. Bring it, 207 boy.

Here's some fire up music.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I wonder if that re-aggravated Riggs' back injuries?
    I'm pretty sure it did from the write-ups I've seen about the event. Too bad for Riggs, the dude just got his back feeling better and now this.

12. Damn, and I thought my vid was out of place. I think during that song I was gayly slow dancing at a middle school dance.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Damn, and I thought my vid was out of place. I think during that song I was gayly slow dancing at a middle school dance.
    We discovered that one of our friends had a PM Dawn CD in college and were like It became a joke to put it on out of no where when partying just to see people's reactions.

14. Dude, despite my hate for Eminem, there is this one hilarious video where a house is burning, and a reporter asks him what's going on and he says:

"I'm not sure, I was just upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD"

From that point on for about a year, we would start blasting stupid Will Smith songs at parties just to see who would start dancing. You always had that one weiner (Alex) who would throw up his hands and start getting 'jiggy'.

I was also kicked out of high school when I explained to a Principal that I didn't know how a classroom was sprayed with a fire hydrant because "I was upstairs listening to my Will Smith CD".

Shaolin/Joachim before this thing gets out of hand. Why did he have to get his ass beaten by JZ so bad? Shaolin rules.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post

Damn, not sure what happened. I was trying to embed a Rob Kaman highlight
    Oh Alex, here's a pre-fight interview that goes along with one of thos Kaman fights.

http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance...cmichael_sport

A wordsmith? Yeah I can tell.

16. Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    That one is too obvious; even Bas and Quadros were like
    More Takada. Trevor Berbick - Takada "fight".

17. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    More Takada. Trevor Berbick - Takada "fight".

WTF did I just watch??? My first question is, did Berbick and Takada actually sign a contract for a "no low kicks" fight? I don't really know the situation. If they did sign such a contract fight, couldn't Berbick sue Takada for breach of contract or the federation for not enforcing the contract rules?

That was some out of this world $**t. Berbick did look like a pu$$y, but if he truly was training for and expecting a no low kicks fight, then that really sucked for him.

Someone please explain to me what that was all about.
    NSCA - CSCS

18. I'm not really sure honestly. I know it took place in 1991 in Japan. Berbick definitely looked bad to the crowd and it was ridiculous like every Takada fight. I was just amazed that Berbick fought Takada.

19. It's just another staged Takada fight, nothing real about it.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    It's just another staged Takada fight, nothing real about it.
    I suppose that wouldn't surprise me. It did look excessively dramatic, and the fact the ref was allowing Takada to continue kicking the boxer when the boxer was clinching the ref's arm and pressed against the ropes made me raise an eye brow.

That's super gay, but it makes for a very entertaining video (great shock value)
    NSCA - CSCS

21. Pele broke his leg when a dude checked a leg kick of his.

22. These aren't that great, but they're worth watching for some entertainment.
    YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.
    YouTube - Pimp vs karate master

23. Here we go, Jas. I'd love to hear what Bonnar was saying during all of that.

24. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Here we go, Jas. I'd love to hear what Bonnar was saying during all of that.

YouTube - Martial Arts Death Touch
    I'd be more curious to see what Chainsaw had to say. Those are some nice KO's, but the kiai sh1t isn't as good as the other. I think those kids legs are too big to be Mullet.

25. Yeah, I don't think anything will top that magical twirler guy vid. I have some other sh*t that you might find entertaining.

26. Is that the guy from Kickboxer?

Worst Haircut EVER!!!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

27. You shouldn't speak of God like that, Stx.

28. "Idunno, that looks like a phone book to me."

I hate you...I watched at least five minutes of that!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strongman / Powerlifting Multimedia Thread
    By jas123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:48 AM
  2. What happened to the multimedia thread?
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 07:08 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  4. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  5. First test thread...