Multimedia Thread Resurrected

Page 6 of 22 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. No worries. I appreciate the suggestion. That's definitely a list of great fighters.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Aleksander vs Fedor in a sambo match:

•   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf View Post
    "Get off me, B*tch!"

4. Alright, next time someone gets ripped on, we put up that gif to demonstrate. Or the Werdum b!tchslap of Arlovski.
    •   

5. Hendo is going down...........

6. This one never gets old and seems appropriate via Don Frye vs Oleg Taktarov.....April 11

7. Semtex HL

8. Can we get the CageRage announcer for the UFC's in the UK? I like that guy, he is scary looking though. Semtex is da bomb.

9. I watched that a few days ago. Kev would kick his ass, not Kimbo, sorry Kev, but Trace Adkins would **** everybody up

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I watched that a few days ago. Kev would kick his ass, not Kimbo, sorry Kev, but Trace Adkins would **** everybody up
    Naw Kev is into the more pitter-patter Nick Diaz punches. More of a grind out a boring decision type.

11. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Naw Kev is into the more pitter-patter Nick Diaz punches. More of a grind out a boring decision type.
    True, judging by his wrasslin vids he's very susceptible to the flying knee or possibly the Mullet-go-round

12. Great vids man. That Semtex one was sick and the Goldberg/Kimbo was entertaining. Kimbo's gut has really toned down since his backyard brawls days. He was never necessarily chunky, he had a solid gut, but I saw some ad definition on him in that video, he's working hard.
    NSCA - CSCS

13. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post

Semtex HL
    Semtex needs to come out to this next.....
    [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Aio2WHXG44"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

14. Antonio Silva HL

15. Antonio Silva aka Coconut Head

16. That Clawfinger sh*t was horrible, luckily Wu saved the day. Ricco really nullified his ground and pound. Fedor would finish coconut head quickly.

17. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Semtex needs to come out to this next.....
    YouTube - Method Man - Release Yo' Delf
    Your vid isn't working, but here is what Semtex needs to come out to.

18. That's pretty damn good, despite it being utterly gay. My vid was 'release yo delf', by Method Man, you don't really like rap though, do you?

19. There should be a few flicks of SWG in here by now.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    That's pretty damn good, despite it being utterly gay. My vid was 'release yo delf', by Method Man, you don't really like rap though, do you?
    Yeah, I was kidding. I used to listen to rap when I was younger, but don't really get into it much anymore. This was one of my favorite songs back in the day.

21. Figured you'd be cranking this sh*t, being from the Chi!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Fg2NRCB9Sc"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

22. Bob Sapp - Jan Nortje

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strongman / Powerlifting Multimedia Thread
    By jas123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 02:48 AM
  2. What happened to the multimedia thread?
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 07:08 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 04:50 PM
  4. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 09:34 PM
  5. First test thread...