Multimedia Thread Resurrected - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

Multimedia Thread Resurrected

Page 6 of 14 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Who? Fedor's the past. Why don't you post some Royce Gracie HL's next.

2. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    First of all, please correct your PR's in your sig. Deadlift should read 525 with a hitch. It would be really depressing if I posted my PR's. I haven't weighed myself for awhile for fear that I might be like 180 and then immediately drown myself in the toilet.

Anyways, I'm sick and tired of Fedor not fighting, but he's still done more than anyone in the history of MMA, and in exciting fashion. He's like Jordan, even if Jordan had never come back for the second 3 titles, he would still have been the best ever, until someone else came along(that might be Lebron.) Just like Jordan, Fedor will be back and destroy some good fighers before it's all said and done.
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Why does P-R's change to "Page Rankings"? This cite does that for some reason. I don't hitch anything BTW. By the time it hits my knee it's accelerating towards lockout. If you could hitch against your shins somehow, I'd do that. P-R is 555 because that's the most I've done even if it's down now.

Fedor = George Mureson. Mmmm Cabbage. This is not an insult obviously.
    •   

4. Elite Member

Why does P-R's change to "Page Rankings"? This cite does that for some reason. I don't hitch anything BTW. By the time it hits my knee it's accelerating towards lockout. If you could hitch against your shins somehow, I'd do that. P-R is 555 because that's the most I've done even if it's down now.

Fedor = George Mureson. Mmmm Cabbage. This is not an insult obviously.
    I don't even know what a Page Ranking is. I know P-R's as Personal Records. I though your sh*t was current stats. And yes, Mureson and Fedor are equals in my book too.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

hahaha, oh $h!t thats hilarious. That's funny on so many levels on what that implies.

I liked the video, but I have to agree, all Fedor highlights for the past foever are the same footage with different music and the only thing different about Fedor Highlights Vids are if they show him signing autographs or put in slow motion in different parts of the vid.

About the HL: I was a bigger Crocop fan at the time him and Fedor fought, so it killed to watch that fight.
    NSCA - CSCS
  6. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by VolcomX311 View Post
    hahaha, oh $h!t thats hilarious. That's funny on so many levels on what that implies.

I liked the video, but I have to agree, all Fedor highlights for the past foever are the same footage with different music and the only thing different about Fedor Highlights Vids are if they show him signing autographs or put in slow motion in different parts of the vid.

About the HL: I was a bigger Crocop fan at the time him and Fedor fought, so it killed to watch that fight.
    Yeah, it's a rehashing pretty much. Fedor's still good for sure. I just hate on him because Alex excessively loves him, and I'm frustrated by him. I've been a bigger CC fan too. The worst was the Gonzaga fight. That KO rattled me bad and I could tell he was gonna lose after the take down but not like that .
  7. Elite Member

Hilarious on so many levels? That was the most basic sh*t I've ever heard.

That vid had some good behind the scenes moments, which most don't.

You ever notice Fedor's teeth are kind of weird looking. He lost most of them when he was in the Army, messed up water and no dentists.
  8. Elite Member

Yeah, it's a rehashing pretty much. Fedor's still good for sure. I just hate on him because Alex excessively loves him, and I'm frustrated by him. I've been a bigger CC fan too. The worst was the Gonzaga fight. That KO rattled me bad and I could tell he was gonna lose after the take down but not like that .
    CC over Fedor, how dare you. I wish their was still neg repping allowed. Most highlight's are just a rehash. I'm about to post 15 Fedor highlights with the worst music that I can find, you'll probably like it. You probably liked Larry Bird better than Jordan, Hick.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is not MMA related and I apologize for that, but its WORTH IT!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3wx1cqkT5s&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Last One, I can't help but share this too

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IBYGVj5EpA&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Last one I SWEAR!!!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QR-00boPnsE&feature=related"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  12. Elite Member

Olympic lifting scares me, especially snatches. Jas has a pretty good vid of him bailing on a clean in his workout log.
  13. Elite Member

Keep em coming.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Olympic lifting scares me, especially snatches. Jas has a pretty good vid of him bailing on a clean in his workout log.
    Last one and I'll sign off so I don't continue

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pdaFXbhl8Q&feature=re lated"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I would do more cleans myself, expect we don't have a power station at our gym. We don't have the luxory to simpy drop a failed attempt, so I can only do 5-6 rep cleans at the heaviest.
    NSCA - CSCS
  16. Elite Member

That last one was brutal. It would be nice to find a place equipped for olympic lifting. I haven't seen any gyms with rubber plates.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Hilarious on so many levels? That was the most basic sh*t I've ever heard.
    Wrong. You just didn't grasp the depth of Ito's joke. Please go watch some more Leguizamo standup since it's more on your level. I hated Bird but loved Jordan although D. Wilkins was my favorite back in the day, and I've never been involved in drive-by deer stonings, gimpy.

Most gyms are only equipped for studio lifting, but if you are in a reasonably sized city you should be able to find a place to train Oly lifting, strongman, and PLing. Just start looking. I know of a few places in Chicago for example.
  18. Elite Member

Wrong. You just didn't grasp the depth of Ito's joke. Please go watch some more Leguizamo standup since it's more on your level. I hated Bird but loved Jordan although D. Wilkins was my favorite back in the day, and I've never been involved in drive-by deer stonings, gimpy.

Most gyms are only equipped for studio lifting, but if you are in a reasonably sized city you should be able to find a place to train Oly lifting, strongman, and PLing. Just start looking. I know of a few places in Chicago for example.

Today did Martial arts for cardio.Right now Im working on speedbag, Boxing, Striking, and a few advanced moves I knew since I was a kid.aka my own style with another roundhouse to spin and punch I learned in MMA last year.Very short session but intense. Tomorrow its time to move some weight...

Oooh, badass is in town. Please explain the depth of that joke. Is their anything besides you're saying they're both has-beens? I'm not a gimp, although I did have Peapod deliver my groceries today. WTF are you talking about with the karate stuff?

I liked Dominique a lot too, Spud was a nice side kick. Drexler is also one of my fav's, highly underrated. Drexler was a poor man's Jordan, but not by much.
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Oooh, badass is in town. Please explain the depth of that joke. Is their anything besides you're saying they're both has-beens? I'm not a gimp, although I did have Peapod deliver my groceries today. WTF are you talking about with the karate stuff?

I liked Dominique a lot too, Spud was a nice side kick. Drexler is also one of my fav's, highly underrated. Drexler was a poor man's Jordan, but not by much.
    What the hell is that crap you put in my "quote". It wasn't there in your original post and isn't really even funny so WTF? You used Peapod You are now :donut:

You missed the existential angle of the joke. Mullet will explain it.

Clyde the glide was dope. I don't really follow NBA anymore these days. It doesn't attact me like NCAA.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

This is Juicy

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcagtfkGsso&feature=us er"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  21. Elite Member

What the hell is that crap you put in my "quote". It wasn't there in your original post and isn't really even funny so WTF? You used Peapod You are now :donut:

You missed the existential angle of the joke. Mullet will explain it.

Clyde the glide was dope. I don't really follow NBA anymore these days. It doesn't attact me like NCAA.
    Haha, I'm liking the new attitude. I thought it was pretty funny considering it was from Smeton Yea's workout log, you know it's so retarded it's funny, maybe not. I'll try to stick to the basics like that creative has-been joke.

Where the hell is Mullet? He was supposed to send me some supps about 6, 4, 2, and 1 month ago, and I haven't gotten sh*t and haven't heard from him. I need a guy that doesn't let sh*t slide around.

NBA kind of blows. Now that traveling is allowed, it completely changed the game. I don't get that into NCAA, but the tourny is the sh*t. Dell Curry's son looks like a new born baby, but he's lights out.
  22. Elite Member

Jesus Volcom, you're a sicko. You gonna start posting Faces of Death in here?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

haha, I think I have a problem. Hurt = Funny to me, but I'm a nice guy!
    NSCA - CSCS
  24. Elite Member

I guess Jeffrey Dahmer would have you on the floor laughing your ass off. JK, I know you're a nice guy, sh*t you're asian right? 97% of asians are nice guys.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I guess Jeffrey Dahmer would have you on the floor laughing your ass off. JK, I know you're a nice guy, sh*t you're asian right? 97% of asians are nice guys.
    Unless they're hanging out in a big group playing pool or Marvel vs Capcom, then they tend to get snippy.
    NSCA - CSCS
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.

Jesus Volcom, you're a sicko. You gonna start posting Faces of Death in here?
    I could see Norris watching Faces o Death and laughing.
  27. Elite Member

Unless they're hanging out in a big group playing pool or Marvel vs Capcom, then they tend to get snippy.
    One of my best friends who is Korean is a ****ing hothead. If he could kick my ass he would've done it a few dozen times by now. Of course every race has *******s, but I do believe asians on average tend to be the most respectful. Although most asians that I've encountered(as if they're aliens) have been Japanese.
  28. Elite Member

I could see Norris watching Faces o Death and laughing.
    Most of the sh*t is fake, but yeah, even if it were real Norris would definitely laugh. I wonder what makes Norris cry?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

One of my best friends who is Korean is a ****ing hothead. If he could kick my ass he would've done it a few dozen times by now. Of course every race has *******s, but I do believe asians on average tend to be the most respectful. Although most asians that I've encountered(as if they're aliens) have been Japanese.
    Japanese girls are hot, IMO, but my girlfriend is half mexican/half white. That's Southern Cali for ya.
    NSCA - CSCS
  30. Elite Member

Japanese girls are hot, IMO, but my girlfriend is half mexican/half white. That's Southern Cali for ya.
    I agree about Japanese girls, it's almost like they're 25% white. Mixes usually turn out pretty good, or disasterous. Got any pics?
  31. Banned

Most of the sh*t is fake, but yeah, even if it were real Norris would definitely laugh. I wonder what makes Norris cry?
    I don't come off as that heartless do I? Faces of death is pretty disturbing.

What would make me cry? Well you could kill a family member of mine or elect Obama in November. I don't know which would be tougher on me.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I agree about Japanese girls, it's almost like they're 25% white. Mixes usually turn out pretty good, or disasterous. Got any pics?
    Just naughty ones.

This isn't my girlfriend, but she's my favorite mix. Vietnamese and Irish, God bless'em both.

NSCA - CSCS
  33. Elite Member

Not my style, but definitely incredibly hot.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Not my style, but definitely incredibly hot.
    honestly, not my style either, a bit too posh. Hold up, let me get a better shot. She's a hometown girl from Hawaii, not all glamorous like that picture implicates.

ANNNNYYYYWAAAAYY, back to broken limbs and bad accidents. This thread took a weird turn, hehe.
    Last edited by VolcomX311; 03-24-2008 at 09:27 PM.
    NSCA - CSCS
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I had to manly up this thread again

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WO_qFMo6hRo"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]
    NSCA - CSCS
  36. Banned

Jesus does that guy have a spine any more?
  37. Elite Member

She's got great eyes, looks a little petite for my liking.

I wonder what injuries that guy sustained.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I think that guys is actually okay. He's able to move his feet at the end of the vid, so it doesn't appear any major, debilitating nerves were effected.
    NSCA - CSCS
  39. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I feel bad for the guy, but it is funny.
  40. Banned

I feel bad for the guy, but it is funny.
    You like watching people get hurt, this will be funny. This one made me LOL.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strongman / Powerlifting Multimedia Thread
    By jas123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 01:48 AM
  2. What happened to the multimedia thread?
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 06:08 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 03:50 PM
  4. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 08:34 PM
  5. First test thread...