Multimedia Thread Resurrected

Page 2 of 18 First 1234 ... Last

1. Damn, not sure what happened. I was trying to embed a Rob Kaman highlight

2. I think your intended audience is no longer around.
    •   

3. He'll be back. As long as you and a few others get it, I'm satisfied.

4. Here ya go, Ito.

5. My personal favorite, intro song, and fighter

•   

6. Evidence that Hughes is a **** or at least Sylvia is incredibly annoying.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle624007.ece

7. I don't know what to think about that. Was he attempting to come across as an *******? Probably a combo of both though. I'm sure Sylvia is annoying, but I think Hughes is even more of a jerk. Can't wait to see GSP smack that smirk off his face.

8. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    Evidence that Hughes is a **** or at least Sylvia is incredibly annoying.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...icle624007.ece
    Sylvia shoulda gave him a Hammer fist to the top of matts head, I know I would have. he is such a D I C K

9. LOL.

I'm sorry, I didn't check this thread when you posted that Alexandrovich. He'll definitely see it.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I don't know what to think about that. Was he attempting to come across as an *******? Probably a combo of both though. I'm sure Sylvia is annoying, but I think Hughes is even more of a jerk. Can't wait to see GSP smack that smirk off his face.
    Christ Almighty I hate ehh Matt Uuughes. I amma not empressed wif iz performance in dis interview.

11. Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Christ Almighty I hate ehh Matt Uuughes. I amma not empressed wif iz performance in dis interview.
    Ehhh, I do a mistake, when I say dat.....

Wanderlei's All Access Video

Video UFC All Access - Wanderlei Silva - silva, wanderlei, ufc, all, access - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

12. Predator as Prey

Ouch, embarassing, the ghosts of cyberspace. I'm pleading the Fifth.
    Attached Images Attached Images

13. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    That is a sweet HL clip of Wand, Rodja. I hope he enters to Sandstorm as well and I'd like to see Nog enter to his "No - guier - a" music. On the countdown show, Wand was sparring with Kampmann who seems like a great training partner to sharpen him technically.

RJ Jr. was amazing. What happened to him late in his career?
    Didn't see this earlier, edit boy. What happened to Mr. Pound for Pound, RJ Jr? Y'all must've forgot!

He just got older, lost a little of his amazing speed, and Tarver had his number. He also suffered from not having any real competition throughout most of his career. We never got to see how good Roy could've been, IMO.

He's fighting Felix Trinidad at 170, Jan 19. Hopefully we'll see the old RJ. After being KO'd by Glen Johnson and Tarver he needed a nice break. I'd love to see him in shape and motivated.

14. I see. I knew RJ rapped but didn't know of his songs . Rarely do athletes make good rappers, but there are exceptions:

What's up Doc? Can we Rock?

Super Cali Fragi Listic Shaq is allidoshus.......

15. JLB beat that Bok Choi (is that a pun? ) eating Pitutary Freak decisively at the K-1 WGP finals twoish weeks ago. The Techno giant has virtually no lateral movement, no RJ, jr. Rooster shuffle in him, all Fedor has to do is flank him and he'll go down and out like a hamfisted version of Giant Silva.

16. This is the first MMA vid I ever put up, and still the very best Portrayal of why the Participants of Pain and PRIDE were special. Ferocious fights between dynamic Kickboxing and Jits melded Combatants under less restrained rules and the duress of longer stamina revealing rounds. R.I.P; hope to see these ways and means again.

Video Furious Angels - furious, angels, pride, ko, highlight - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

I can name every fighter shown, except for a few Japs and some under a mask, bet Rodja and Size and Alex and Jas and ? can too, those were the days,....

17. That still is the best HL clip Rogue. I agree that there was something special about Pride. The atmosphere, sense of grandeur, respect of the audience and better rules made it larger than life. The main fighters seemed to have more personality too.

I also still think that Wand would have beaten Chuck in 03 at the GP if that had happened.

18. I miss Pride so much. The rules more than anything else, it was more of a real fight. You wanna hit the ground, turtle up, you're gonna pay.

19. When you talk about heart, this should be one of the first guys mentioned. What an absolutely disgusting axe kick he had.

20. What happened to Kharitonov/Mighty Mo? Kharitonov loves getting punched in the face, best not try that against Mighty Mo. Kharitonov would kick his ass, wonder what happened.

21. Don't know but I heard it was off a while ago.

22. Oh well...............

23. Was the kick illegal? Good fight either way. I thought Misaki was done when he got dropped, nice recovery. Misaki seemed extra pumped for that fight.

24. I don't know what rules they fight with in K1. I've barely watched it.

That was a crazy little bouncing thing Misaki was doing to block and set up leg kicks. It was actually pretty effective, though I suppose with time opponents would figure out how to time it.

25. Nice Hug vids Alex. How did he die? Anyone know the music in that first one?

26. Banana split sub vid

pentagram choke

Bermuda Triangle

27. Hug died from Leukemia, I think. Happened real quickly from what I remember. Nice sub vids, Jas.

Beo, I think Hero's still allows kicks to the head of a downed opponent, but I don't think it's allowed in M-1. The bouncing Misaki was doing was interesting.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Strongman / Powerlifting Multimedia Thread
    By jas123 in forum Powerlifting/Strongman
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-20-2008, 03:48 AM
  2. What happened to the multimedia thread?
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-15-2007, 08:08 PM
  3. Are all the previous threads gone?
    By Gmonkey in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-17-2003, 05:50 PM
  4. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 10:34 PM
  5. First test thread...