WEC: Dec 12, looking good!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Paulo Filho vs Chael Sonnen (MW title)
Urijah Faber vs Jeff Curran (FW title)
Doug Marshall vs Areil Gandulla (LHW title)
Jens Pulver vs Cub Swanson
Micah Miller vs Chance Farrar

With the addition of Filho defending his MW belt against Sonnen, this card went from decent to good. I think Sonnen will give Filho trouble. I still see Filho winning be decision though. I would've really liked to have seen Marshall defend his belt against Brian Stann, but oh well. Can't wait to see Jens at FW.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Maybe I don't remember who Sonnen is, but I thought wasn't so great? Faber-Curran should be good and Jens will be fun to see as well.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sonnen is a pretty solid Team Quest guy. He has wins over Mayhem, Suloev, Prangley, Jason Lambert, he's also lost plenty to the likes of Horn, Babalu, and Terry Martin. He, like Filho, has won/lost mostly by decision, obviously we all like to see finishes, but I still think we'll see some really good grappling.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Just a reminder that this event is tonight at 9:thumbsup::twisted::rasp:

Gandulla
Sonnen
Faber
lil evil

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:FUfinger: You're out of my Hightower Death Squad that I was planning on starting, but I guess that you are already aligned with the Banana boys. :twisted:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Ah, this is the sacred original thread!!!!!!!

Sonnen actually did quite well against Babalu until he succumbed to a sub...triangle, I think.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
VolcomX311 MMA 8
VolcomX311 MMA 46
Jessep76 MMA 50
MMA 1
Jessep76 MMA 3