Tip of the Day

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
i was just cruzin around you tube and i came across this and i like this video alot its so great and dean lister is a baddass on the ground great vid for technique

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y2v7GFAI_2k"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

size

Awards
  • Established
Most common mistake with the triangle is not getting yourself a good angle. Good video as a reminder or for someone wanting to learn.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
"Manswers" Tip of the Day - If ever in a fight with a Grizzly - flick a kick into it's kneecap and make a hoodoo voodoo death fist with thumb up and throw it magical spinning backfist style. :fool2: :icon_lol:

Who's the technical advisor on that retarded show, Auggie? :blink:

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
"Manswers" Tip of the Day - If ever in a fight with a Grizzly - flick a kick into it's kneecap and make a hoodoo voodoo death fist with thumb up and throw it magical spinning backfist style. :fool2: :icon_lol:

Who's the technical advisor on that retarded show, Auggie? :blink:
what ya talkin about man?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I never did a triangle from that angle. That's why I was susceptible to stacking.

vika808

vika808

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I never did a triangle from that angle. That's why I was susceptible to stacking.
its a cool vid isnt it and the transition to a arm bar is so simple i like it

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
its a cool vid isnt it and the transition to a arm bar is so simple i like it
I like to do an omoplata/triangle/armbar combo. The omoplata into triangle can be used as a counter for several of the omoplata counters.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
what ya talkin about man?
Sorry, had an OT spaz, highly irregular for me. :twisted:

It's a tard show, "Manswers" that follows TUF on Spike that asks and supposedly answers questions like "How can you kill a bear with your bare hands?" "How big does a tit need to be to crush a beer can?" and "What's the load bearing capacity of a Russian Heavyweight Fighter's nuts?".