That was ridiculous

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Kimbo-Cantrell was one of the most obvious works that I have ever seen. The only more obvious work was the Coleman-Takada fight from PRIDE 5.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That's sad but hardly surprising. What did you think about the Diaz fight?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's sad but hardly surprising. What did you think about the Diaz fight?
Noons was tagging him throughout the round. After that first cut, it was only a matter of time before it was called.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was impressed with Noons, and not nearly surprised by Diaz's antics after the fight.

Also, there should be no surprise with the outcome of Kimbo. What a waste

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Here's the Diaz fight and others are along the right hand side.

Video Nick Diaz vs K.J Noons EliteXC Renegade - Nick, Diaz, K.J, Noons, werdum - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

The Kimbo fight was pretty pathetic. It was hard to tell if it was a complete work or Cantrell just immediately giving up and trying to collect a paycheck.

Noons looked great. It sucks that it ended that way, but with blood flowing into his eyes it was the right thing to do.

Mauro and Quadros are kind of awkward together as they are used to doing the same job.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
They should have Kimbo fight Antonio Silva, both are scary dudes. Junior has a much more complete game, but Kimbo hits haaaard.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
That Kimbo-Cantrell was one of the most obvious works that I have ever seen. The only more obvious work was the Coleman-Takada fight from PRIDE 5.
Not sure if it was a work or just Cantrell quitting on his own, as Jas said?

LOL at your avi, everyone's gonna be scared of you, thinking that's you, not knowing who Wandy is.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not sure if it was a work or just Cantrell quitting on his own, as Jas said?

LOL at your avi, everyone's gonna be scared of you, thinking that's you, not knowing who Wandy is.
Gotta support my boy since he is about to take it to Liddell.

Here is a funny story for ya Alex-one of my friends was at the EXC show last night and he was wearing a Fedor shirt that has Russia on the back of it. Some dude, who was trashed, came up to him and starting talking sh!t to him because he thought he was Russian.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Gotta support my boy since he is about to take it to Liddell.

Here is a funny story for ya Alex-one of my friends was at the EXC show last night and he was wearing a Fedor shirt that has Russia on the back of it. Some dude, who was trashed, came up to him and starting talking sh!t to him because he thought he was Russian.
That is pretty funny, but even more sad. It is unbelievable that someone would want to fight another person based on their nationality:rant:

Can't wait for Wandy to fvck, I mean fight Chuck. Chuck's going down, I hope, if not I will need some prozac or something.

size

Awards
  • Established
Noons is a great fighter and he is only going to improve. It will be rare that he fights anyone who has a equal striking game. His sprawling continues to get better as apparently does his grappling. I think he is one of the better fighter at his weight class.

I would like to see him fight crazy horse again.

Dancebot 2000

Dancebot 2000

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand Nick Diaz. He is an exciting fighter, and he's pretty good, but I think he's over rated and a jerk.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Noons is a great fighter and he is only going to improve. It will be rare that he fights anyone who has a equal striking game. His sprawling continues to get better as apparently does his grappling. I think he is one of the better fighter at his weight class.

I would like to see him fight crazy horse again.
I think that Noons didn't take Bennett seriously for that fight.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I can't stand Nick Diaz. He is an exciting fighter, and he's pretty good, but I think he's over rated and a jerk.
I can easily see why you would dislike Diaz, but for some reason I find the guy to be pretty hilarious.

Yeah, I think Rodja is right, Noons did not take KH seriously. Noons is good, but his chin might be suspect, then again KH hits hard, I mean he did KO Wandy:twisted: :run:

andro69

andro69

Awards
  • Established
The Kimbo fight was terrible the way Cantrell pussed out. Even my wife yelled "that dudes weak!!"