MMA weight training routines
- 10-25-2007, 02:57 PM
- 10-25-2007, 06:25 PM
I have had to become inactive in MMA due to schedule and $$$$, but I hope to be back at it later in the year, and after buying a house and figuring out my payments. I can say that in the year I was training my physique and strength deteriorated. I just didn't have the time to lift and train MMA and eat well and do my job. I wasn't sleeping enough and basically became a zombie that would binge eat. I'm sure I could have done better, but I was basically overwhelmed in every aspect of my life.
Getting your diet and training down with MMA is tough as hell. Good luck!
- 10-25-2007, 07:36 PM
I haven't done weights since last winter. I've been trying to cut weight. But I was doing a 3x3 program for strength only but I gained like 8 pounds in a couple months on it. I was doing some bar complexis before that.
10-25-2007, 11:06 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By SheddingSkin in forum MMAReplies: 2Last Post: 06-30-2014, 12:10 PM
- By benjwg in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 09-06-2012, 09:24 AM
- By budomonkey in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-11-2008, 12:01 PM
- By Snuggles in forum BulkingReplies: 8Last Post: 05-09-2008, 02:12 AM
- By MisterEZE in forum Female FitnessReplies: 3Last Post: 02-05-2008, 01:40 PM