Supps for MMA
- 10-24-2007, 07:39 PM
- 10-24-2007, 07:41 PM
5. PoseidonM.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-24-2007, 08:02 PM
That's a good list by Rodja, maybe Cordygen 5 as well.
10-24-2007, 08:33 PM
Thanks guys anymore would be appreciated!
10-24-2007, 08:39 PM
I really like l-tyrosine for focus/energy. Cheap and effective.
10-24-2007, 09:26 PM
I dont think its so much the focus its the endurance for me. Endurance sucks for me. Ill get through it, its just gonna be tough for me mentaly and physicaly. Changing how i am to an all new style.
10-24-2007, 09:28 PM
Muscle fiber adaptation takes a while. Learning to relax is also very important.
M.Ed. Ex Phys
10-25-2007, 07:43 PM
I don't think any supp I've ever tried has made any noticeable difference.
10-25-2007, 07:53 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Doko in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 02-01-2014, 12:11 PM
- By BabyHulk in forum MMAReplies: 4Last Post: 08-21-2007, 02:13 AM
- By SwoleT in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2004, 10:30 PM
- By MaDmaN in forum SupplementsReplies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2003, 06:43 PM
- By yourdaddy in forum SupplementsReplies: 8Last Post: 05-02-2003, 04:47 PM