UFC 77 Contest - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

UFC 77 Contest

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    Just watched this today...I tried to watch it earlier this week, but feel asleep...ehh...Silva is just not a good match up for Franklin, but at least his nose was still attached after this fight! Not sure who said Vera won or that it was a close fight, but at the risk of sounding like a Maineiac...Tim definitively won...sorry if that was already argued, but I don't feel like going back through this thread...

So how what are the big plans for the HW division now? Any Brock Lesnar nut huggers yet?
    Not me, at least not yet. I think the infamous CNorris might be clinging to Brock's sack.

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Not me, at least not yet. I think the infamous CNorris might be clinging to Brock's sack.
    He has a death grip on them.
  3. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    He has a death grip on them.
    One of 3 people on earth that Chucky actually likes
    •   

4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

LOL.

Nice.
  5. Banned

One of 3 people on earth that Chucky actually likes
    I was about to bring a mom joke into this but I couldn't go through with it.
  6. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post
    I was about to bring a mom joke into this but I couldn't go through with it.
    Mom jokes are always welcome. I only like maybe 5 people, if that makes you feel any better.
  7. Elite Member

You were right. I knew Jensen was in trouble when Maia came out to the Last of The Mohicans 'theme song'. Jensen's intro song was dope to though. Beo's been into MMA for a year or so and already analyzes fights better, ****in dork

Anderson Silva has now moved up from #5 to #2 on my favorite fighters list, for anyone that could possibly care. Dude's movement is the best sh*t I've seen since Barry Sanders. Class act, exciting fighter, and wins! I remember arguing with Sir Savage aka Tony 'the Barnacle' Savage about Anderson's ability/future. So far it looks like Savage was right, although I still want to see him against the likes of Hendo/Lindland/Filho, whom I thought he would lose to, and am now unsure. Anderson seems to be unbelievably strong for what he looks like, and I'm not sure anyone even at 205 can beat him. I think Anderson stands a good chance of beating Rampage if they were to fight. Scary thing is Anderson could probably cut to 170 if he wanted to.

With all the talent available would it be possible for us to start seeing some better cards Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the PPV, but I want better.
    OK, I take back what I said about Anderson being able to cut to 170, maybe a couple years ago. In a recent interview he says he walks around at 97Kg, or 213 pounds. He said he wouldn't mind fighting at 205, it would be an easier cut. I don't see it happening anytime soon, but how do you guys think he would do as a LHW?
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I think The Spider is deceptively strong. His longer frame makes him look tiny, but the way he manhandled Franklin, a very large MW, makes me think he has enough power (bodily) to contend with the LHW. Technically, in terms of striking, he can hang with anybody, but I think one has to question if his power is enough to contend with LHW power (punching power). While he threw around Franklin, I wonder if a 'Page or Hendo was to grab him in the clinch, would be be able to assert himself?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-11-2007, 07:46 PM
  2. Brandon Vera vs Tim Sylvia at UFC 77
    By Tattooed76 in forum MMA
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-23-2007, 12:45 AM
  3. Ufc 77
    By UNCfan1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
  4. UFC 73 Contest - STACKED