TUF finale main event - Huerta vs. Guida
- 10-05-2007, 10:47 AM
- 10-05-2007, 11:05 AMBoard Sponsor
- 5'10" 220 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jan 2006
I heard about this a few weeks ago when I ran into one of Huerta's friends at a bar in Austin. Huerta's wrestling will be the difference in this fight, but Guida will be a hell of a battle.M.Ed. Ex Phys
- 10-05-2007, 01:28 PM
about time Roger fights someone that is good AND well rounded! ****! This will be a great fight.
10-05-2007, 07:24 PM
More than poor opponents, I think Huerta has fought less established opponents. This should be one hell of a war, and another candidate for fight of the night. I think Huerta is either over or underrated by most. Guida is an awesome fighter, so this should answer some questions about who is at the top of 155.
I think Guida will take this one.
10-07-2007, 01:24 PM
- 5'10" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- Jul 2007
I am taking guida on this one. I dont think Huerta is as good as is being shown right now
Similar Forum Threads
- By AE14 in forum MMAReplies: 9Last Post: 09-13-2011, 06:22 PM
- By bigzach1234 in forum MMAReplies: 18Last Post: 12-25-2008, 02:58 PM
- By AE14 in forum MMAReplies: 39Last Post: 11-04-2007, 02:29 AM
- By jas123 in forum MMAReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2007, 12:53 PM
- By Alexander in forum MMAReplies: 23Last Post: 04-17-2006, 09:59 PM