Kinbos future?

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know if Dana has interest in him or what his plans are? I know he had a few MMA fights in other orgs but i think he'd be able to have a place in the UFC. All the crappy fans like to boo JJ and other clinch/ground game so he would get attention.

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
negative attention. I'd prefer he stay out of the big orgs

bombBoogie

bombBoogie

Awards
  • Established
I am not most def on this, but don't he use pcp as a pre fight ritual?

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
Ahh true. I just think it would have been interesting.
Don't get me wrong, when he last fought I was curious to see how he did. It would be interesting to see him fight more as he is somewhat of an oddity, but to legitimize the sport, he needs to stay out of the spotlight and the bigger shows. I would like to see him get KTFO though

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong, when he last fought I was curious to see how he did. It would be interesting to see him fight more as he is somewhat of an oddity, but to legitimize the sport, he needs to stay out of the spotlight and the bigger shows. I would like to see him get KTFO though
He's about to fight again. Yea, he may be under skilled but he brings what the people like. A solid jaw and heavy ass hands. The guy is a bit older anyway so i doubt he is goin to keep going much longer. As much of a "thug" fighter he seems like i think it would be cool to have him in the UFC for awhile.
1. To see if anyone CAN knowck his a$$ out.
2. See if he can broaden his skill
3. See him knock some guys out.

I love me some Spider Silva skills but no one can deny a knock is is crazy. i.e. Sells v Quarry Leben v Martin

rugger48

rugger48

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I not sure if this is exact or has been changed, but I believe hes suppose to fight Tank about Oct. 12th. I really havent looked into it to see if its a sure thing.

Also i read that he went to U of M on an academic scholarship.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I not sure if this is exact or has been changed, but I believe hes suppose to fight Tank about Oct. 12th. I really havent looked into it to see if its a sure thing.

Also i read that he went to U of M on an academic scholarship.
first part correct. second unsure about.