Awards
  • Established
A BIG thank you for the reminder!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The only thing Leben has going for him is the fact he isnt Koscheck. Koscheck needs to eat a cyanide sandwich.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I think Martin will completely overpower Leben and hopefully KO his goofy ass.

Quarry said something about how all of his UFC fights have had good endings especially the Franklin fight. It was pretty funny. I hope he KOs Sell.

Thomas - Florian seems pretty even. I'll take Din by decision.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully some of the main card fights will end early. I want to see a couple of those prelims. Garcia/Miller should be good, and I want to see Thiago fight too. I think Kenflo, god that's gay, will win by TKO. I look forward to the ramblings of Nate Diaz post fight.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I think this is an awesome card. The main event should be great. Despite my Boston bias, I think Din is going to take a very close split decision.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a solid card, I gained some respect for Leben and someone finally shut Martins mouth.

I know that Din got hurt, but KFlo is a heck of a 155er.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it was a solid card, I gained some respect for Leben and someone finally shut Martins mouth.

I know that Din got hurt, but KFlo is a heck of a 155er.
The UFC LW division is very thin. I would love to see how Florian holds up against Melendez, Kawajiri, JZ, or Gomi.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
The UFC LW division is very thin. I would love to see how Florian holds up against Melendez, Kawajiri, JZ, or Gomi.
Yeah, I think "KenFlo" ranting about being a "finisher" when Din presumably blew his knee out on that shot was a bit much!

How 'bout on TUF...Serra's buddy tapping out w/in seconds of having the choke put on? C'mon, if he would have held on for 5 secs the round would have been over!

I know Rodja woulda held on baby! :head:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think "KenFlo" ranting about being a "finisher" when Din presumably blew his knee out on that shot was a bit much!

How 'bout on TUF...Serra's buddy tapping out w/in seconds of having the choke put on? C'mon, if he would have held on for 5 secs the round would have been over!

I know Rodja woulda held on baby! :head:
I would have tried to Rampage the guy. That was not a tight triangle. His arm wasn't across his center line and he didn't try to rotate or step over. Like Serra said, he wasnted out of that fight.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Video Edilberto Crocota vs Luke Cummo UFN 11 - UFN, 11, Edilberto, Crocota, OVEREEM - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Crocota-Cummo ---the commentary is pretty funny - "Crocota counters with a right hand and a scary face"

Video Joe Veres vs Gray Maynard UFN 11 - UFN, 11, Gray, Maynard, OVEREEM - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Maynard-Veres - 9 s fight

Video Dustin Hazelett vs Jonathan Goulet UFN 1 - UFN, 11, Dustin, Hazelett, ufc - Dailymotion Share Your Videos

Goulet-Hazelett

Watch them soon or the links may disappear. If anyone finds the others, post 'em up.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Crocota-Cummo ---the commentary is pretty funny - "Crocota counters with a right hand and a scary face"
Thanks!

LOL...that dude is nuts!

Rogan said..."He looks like a character from a monster movie!"

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
That was a nice punch by Maynard who seems to have some heavy hands and explosiveness. Hazelett's sub was slick as hell.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
That was a nice punch by Maynard who seems to have some heavy hands and explosiveness. Hazelett's sub was slick as hell.
9 seconds...Maynard was surprising and impressive.

Hazelett's has some sick jujitsu. :bruce2:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established

yeah the un-aired fights were more entertaining than the main card and they were pretty good. (Except for Martin getting cocky and then knocked the hell out....you just rocked the guy now end the fight instead of holding your hands out like Ali).

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easily one of the craftiest armbars I have ever seen.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Hazelett is definitely nasty. The Crocota commentary was priceless...an angel floating up by the rafters. Crocota is definitely a weirdo. It's funny when guys who play all those psych games get KTFO'd.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Leben definitely looked better in this, though he was as gassed as Martin in the 3rd. Rogan didn't mention it, but Leben spent most of the 3rd dragging himself into the pocket, throwing weak punches with his hands down. I can't believe he pulled off the win in that fashion.

Sell is supposedly very good on the ground. He did a hell of a job fighting off Thales Leites to a decision. Why the hell does he slug it out with everyone?

The main event was disappointing. I'm a Florian fan, and I'm hoping he didn't realize that Din clearly injured his knee, b/c he sounded like a donkey claiming credit for that W. A rematch is definitely in order.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
It seems lately that the free cards have been awesome. This was a good card with some even fights and good endings. I also think the last one that finished with Penn vs Pulver was a great card with a lot of excitement too.

Vids are off dailymotion btw :(