bjj

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
so the U.S. open of bjj is starting ! anyone going to fight or watch? i have a friend thats going to fight and i going down to support him!!

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Open Mouth Deepthroat Blowjobs?

Gi or no Gi, I'm in like Flynn.

Seriously, me always spoiling for a fight, an argument anyway - BJJ is borderline gay, real men punch and wrestle from topside, only.

Specific to BJJ - Atlanta, my part time hometown, has Diego Savarra in the next UFC, last against Gurgel, asked me to spar with him as training, what me, minding my own business? Yeah, he not like my push kick to thigh/straight/cross punch then slam a shoulder tuck and pro linebacker drop to hammerfists and elbows. Forget I'm a HW, you do not want to stand inside of my full move angled fists, and then , and only then, I'll play OLB shoulder hit.

Ok, I'm bragging, but I was suprised by how easy it was beat a UFC ready player , maybe at 45 I'm still evil bad?

He would probably do the same to me, if he was my size and, but here's the kick, multi year'd tuned and mean aware as I am, he's not, won't be for years.

I did'nt miss my calling, but sometimes I wonder??? If the UFC had been Bigtime in the late Eighties and early Ninties?

Yeah, My somtimes kick around bud Trace says it, straight up true.
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=eKgGHKD-Nm0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Just Toolin' guys, since I'm just here once and and a while - KDG Out.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Open Mouth Deepthroat Blowjobs?

Gi or no Gi, I'm in like Flynn.

Seriously, me always spoiling for a fight, an argument anyway - BJJ is borderline gay, real men punch and wrestle from topside, only.

Specific to BJJ - Atlanta, my part time hometown, has Diego Savarra in the next UFC, last against Gurgel, asked me to spar with him as training, what me, minding my own business? Yeah, he not like my push kick to thigh/straight/cross punch then slam a shoulder tuck and pro linebacker drop to hammerfists and elbows. Forget I'm a HW, you do not want to stand inside of my full move angled fists, and then , and only then, I'll play OLB shoulder hit.

Ok, I'm bragging, but I was suprised by how easy it was beat a UFC ready player , maybe at 45 I'm still evil bad?

He would probably do the same to me, if he was my size and, but here's the kick, multi year'd tuned and mean aware as I am, he's not, won't be for years.

I did'nt miss my calling, but sometimes I wonder??? If the UFC had been Bigtime in the late Eighties and early Ninties?

Yeah, My somtimes kick around bud Trace says it, straight up true.
YouTube - TRACE ADKINS Rough And Ready

Just Toolin' guys, since I'm just here once and and a while - KDG Out.
:icon_lol: That's one crazy stream of semi-consciousness, Roguester.
So you really sparred with Savarra?