judging rigged?

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Nobody thought Hamill got robbed 9-8??? i like Bisbing but come on, HE did not win that fight!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
we discussed this on other threads already and conclusion was everyone that posted thought hamil got robbed and bispring is a douche that needs to get mauled by houston alexander....basically.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
lol, I didnt see it, so i asked. Alexander is shaping up to be pretty good. he is from Omaha, 90 miles away from where i live. i got to see the guy fight a couple times at local fights. i dont remember him being as big as he is now. but its been a year since he fought here.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
lol, I didnt see it, so i asked. Alexander is shaping up to be pretty good. he is from Omaha, 90 miles away from where i live. i got to see the guy fight a couple times at local fights. i dont remember him being as big as he is now. but its been a year since he fought here.
Did Houston just maul guys in those shows? I grew up in Omaha BTW. I have a friend of a friend from highschool that trains muay thai with him.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Yes, this has been discussed and I think there are 3 conclusions

1. The UFC does not "rig" the judges. One leak and it would ruin the entire company

2. The judges are not trained to properly judge MMA.

3. Human judges make mistakes once in a while - Cecil Peoples makes mistakes all the time.

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Did Houston just maul guys in those shows? I grew up in Omaha BTW. I have a friend of a friend from highschool that trains muay thai with him.
im in sioux city, yeah pretty much wiped them out.