- 09-12-2007, 07:25 AM
- 09-12-2007, 09:01 AM
we discussed this on other threads already and conclusion was everyone that posted thought hamil got robbed and bispring is a douche that needs to get mauled by houston alexander....basically.
- 09-12-2007, 10:17 AM
lol, I didnt see it, so i asked. Alexander is shaping up to be pretty good. he is from Omaha, 90 miles away from where i live. i got to see the guy fight a couple times at local fights. i dont remember him being as big as he is now. but its been a year since he fought here.
09-12-2007, 01:02 PM
- 6'0" 225 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2004
- Rep Power
09-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Yes, this has been discussed and I think there are 3 conclusions
1. The UFC does not "rig" the judges. One leak and it would ruin the entire company
2. The judges are not trained to properly judge MMA.
3. Human judges make mistakes once in a while - Cecil Peoples makes mistakes all the time.
09-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By LakeMountD in forum General ChatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-17-2005, 08:04 PM
- By the Cardinal in forum SupplementsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-14-2005, 04:38 PM
- By WClayB in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 04-10-2004, 05:38 PM
- By Jergo in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 5Last Post: 05-18-2003, 01:23 PM
- By DarCSA in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 6Last Post: 02-08-2003, 06:14 AM