2 Dennis Siver VS Naoyuki Kotani KO (punch) 2 2:04

3 Thiago Silva VS Tomasz Drwal TKO (Strikes) 2 4:23

4 Gleison Tibau VS Terry Etim Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

5 Houston Alexander VS Alessio Sakara TKO (Strikes) 1 1:01

6 Marcus Davis VS Paul Taylor Submission (Armbar) 1 4:14

7 Cheick Kongo VS Mirko Filipovic Decision (Unanimous) 3 5:00

8 Michael Bisping VS Matt Hamill Decision (split) 3 5:00

9 Quinton Jackson VS Dan Henderson Decision (Unanimous) 5 5:00

Looks like Rapmage holds the title still and who would have thought that cro cop loss his 2nd fight in the octagon that sucks

aquanutz

aquanutz

Awards
  • Established
That Bisping/Hamill fight was the biggest crock of **** ever. Hamill kicked the ever living bat **** out of him and he gets the decision.. wtf? I bet the judges were giving each other rim jobs the entire match so they had no idea what to think and went with the hype of Bisping. Ass hats.

sp33dkillz

sp33dkillz

Awards
Hamill absolutely got robbed. The decision shouldn't have even been split.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That Bisping/Hamill fight was the biggest crock of **** ever. Hamill kicked the ever living bat **** out of him and he gets the decision.. wtf? I bet the judges were giving each other rim jobs the entire match so they had no idea what to think and went with the hype of Bisping. Ass hats.
Notice Rogan didnt say a word about it either. Remeber when Cecil Peoples scored Hoger to win over Evans 30-27 when Hoger got his ass handed to him? Rogan said something really bad (cant remember exactly what) about that judge and was mysteriously "on assignment" for the next UFC event. That ****ing decision completely ruined the event for me.

And Bisbing has the balls to tell Hammill to go back to wrestling? Bisbing is the ****ing scum of the earth and I hope he dies in a car wreck.

I watched this event live this afternoon and I'm still steaming about Bisbing.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I cant tell you how the hamil and besban dec mad me feel! it was somewhere between i want to kill someone and just wanting to go look for a fight! next did anyone watch the ramp and hendo fight?
1st round no question hendo
2nd round no question hendo
3rd round split
4th round ramp
5th round split

how in the **** did the give the win to ramp! and the way ramp acted made me want to puke ! he's suck a ****in dirty ***** ! tonight i feel like i never want to watch another ufc ever!

thanks
gj
training in
bbj
judo
muay tie

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
rampage won the fight ,bisbing on the other hand lol but who would want to fight houston alexander they would have to be crazy

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
rampage won the fight ,bisbing on the other hand lol but who would want to fight houston alexander they would have to be crazy
Thats what im saying Alexander is fvckn crazy man! :head:

Hamil took his "defeat" very honorably imo, lots of class. Bispring what at fvckin douchebag seriously a POS, looked like crap! how is he 15-0?

I think page probably won too but maybe a split decision, it was really close to tell the truth. Anytime you let it go to the cards you risk losing a fight you probably won.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I cant tell you how the hamil and besban dec mad me feel! it was somewhere between i want to kill someone and just wanting to go look for a fight! next did anyone watch the ramp and hendo fight?
1st round no question hendo
2nd round no question hendo
3rd round split
4th round ramp
5th round split

how in the **** did the give the win to ramp! and the way ramp acted made me want to puke ! he's suck a ****in dirty ***** ! tonight i feel like i never want to watch another ufc ever!

thanks
gj
training in
bbj
judo
muay tie
Are you serious:think: You watched a different fight than I did. Hendo won one round. It was clear to anyone that knows MMA and has logic that Rampage won that fight, it wasn't even very close:fool2:

Hammil was robbed, and I lost a lot of respect for Bisping. "Go back to wrestling", what a douche.

CC finished? I think not, but he needs some time to regroup.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thiago the pitbull correct? I was looking forward to watchin him but they didnt air it. :(

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I saw it as :
round 1 - Hendo
round 2 - really close
round 3 and 4 - Page
round 5 - very close but the last 10 s gave it to Rampage

I would have said 48-47 Rampage.

Hammill got fvcked royally. He dominated Bisping on the feet for the first round and definitely won. This is one the worst decisions that I've seen in a while. I agree that Bisping's comments were pretty classless considering how the fight went.

Alexander is a beast, but I think he'll get owned by a good jitz guy. Standing, he reminds me of a bulkier Wandy almost. Just swarming his oppenents. I also could see him gassing hard if someone can weather the storm. If only Sokoudju was in the UFC that would be an explosive fight. They're tough as nails out in Omaha, NE (cough, cough ... where Jasito was raised)

Taylor's got some solid standup and I'd like to see more of him. Davis is looking pretty solid. Nice Armbar and toughness. Give him a top 10 guy and let's see what he can do.

Crocop....wow. What happened to him. Rogue, you were right, he does have about 20% of his standup, as in no punches, no rhk, and no leg kicks. Aside from a few punches he threw in the opening seconds, all he did was wait for an invitation to LHK or LMK Kongo. When it wasn't there he didn't know what to do. Sorry, but Crocop is no longer top 10 in my book for losing to 2 straight unranked opponents (at the time of their fights). Also, why is he letting guys clinch with him instead of throwing them off like he used to.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I saw it as :
round 1 - Hendo
round 2 - really close
round 3 and 4 - Page
round 5 - very close but the last 10 s gave it to Rampage

I would have said 48-47 Rampage.

Hammill got fvcked royally. He dominated Bisping on the feet for the first round and definitely won. This is one the worst decisions that I've seen in a while. I agree that Bisping's comments were pretty classless considering how the fight went.

Alexander is a beast, but I think he'll get owned by a good jitz guy. Standing, he reminds me of a bulkier Wandy almost. Just swarming his oppenents. I also could see him gassing hard if someone can weather the storm. If only Sokoudju was in the UFC that would be an explosive fight. They're tough as nails out in Omaha, NE (cough, cough ... where Jasito was raised)

Taylor's got some solid standup and I'd like to see more of him. Davis is looking pretty solid. Nice Armbar and toughness. Give a top 10 guy and let's see what he can do.

Crocop....wow. What happened to him. Rogue, you were right, he does have about 20% of his standup, as in no punches, no rhk, and no leg kicks. Aside from a few punches he threw in the opening seconds, all he did was wait for an invitation to LHK or LMK Kongo. When it wasn't there he didn't know what to do. Sorry, but Crocop is no longer top 10 in my book for losing to 2 straight unranked opponents (at the time of their fights). Also, why is letting guys clinch with him instead of throwing them off like he used to.
I'll have to watch it again, but it was clear that Rampage won. From what I remember I would score it 49-46, but I'll have to watch it again.

Rogue was so right about CC, should've listened. I agree, CC is not in the top 10. He only has 2 fights left on his contract, it'll be interesting to see how this goes.

Conehead Alexander is a mauler. I'd like to see him fight Bisping, only because of Bisping's "performance" last night.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
thiago the pitbull correct? I was looking forward to watchin him but they didnt air it. :(
No, the pitbull is Thiago Alves, he's a welterweight. Hasn't fought for a while, not sure what the deal is.

BLACK747

BLACK747

Awards
  • Established
Alexander would kill bisbing first round and it would not be pretty either and yeah conehead you hit the nail on the head with that one lol

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
Bisping won that fight.

Anyone seem to notice that Hendo and Rampage weren't going at each other that hard? Both guys seem to let the other escape at times.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Bisping won that fight.

Anyone seem to notice that Hendo and Rampage weren't going at each other that hard? Both guys seem to let the other escape at times.
You're the only person in the world that thinks bisping won.

Hendo and Rampage weren't letting eachother escape... that's ludicris...

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bisping won? Wow blindness might be setting in early.

Page won the fight, although it was close. Personally I am anxious to see Hendo go to 185 where I think he could dominate.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bisbing is a bag of ****, and I hope they feed him to Houston Alexander next.

Any judge that scored that fight for him should be fired.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
I agree with most people in this thread - Bisping got a freaking gift- PERIOD!!!!!!! That was an absolute BS call. Hamill dominated. It my book Hamill won the first 2 rounds without a doubt and probably the 3rd. Worst case scenario, it was 1pt victory for matt. THIS MAKES ME SICK!! I hate Bisping!

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
As much as i wanted to see bisping win, when that decision got called, i was like WTF?! I didn't want to see it like that. Not to mention, to talk ****, after you just won the ****tiest decision ever, just makes you look like a douche.

They probally had to score it to bisping to prevent a soccer riot..lol

Agrees with what everyone said about CRO COP.. What a disappointment.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Bisping won that fight.

I don't agree with either. Oddly enough the Sherdog play-by-play gave it to Bisping as well. BS if you ask me.

I thought Hendo and Rampage were swinging for the fences during the flurries and I don't feel either one was going easy on the ground.

Nice observation about Rogan, Norris. I was wondering why they didn't question the Bisping decision more too. Rogan possibly getting punished makes sense.

Alex, I agree that Rampage clearly won. I would like to see round 2 and 5 again for sure. Dan definitely faded a little in the later rounds.

SubliminalX

SubliminalX

Awards
  • Established
You're the only person in the world that thinks bisping won.
Shiieett..... sorry typo. Hamill won I mean. Dunno how I mixed em up. Doing other crap in the background of my computer I guess and wasn't paying attention to my typing.

:icon_lol:

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Shiieett..... sorry typo. Hamill won I mean. Dunno how I mixed em up.

:icon_lol:
Phyeww. Glad you didn't really think Bisping won. Hamill does always seem to gas in a drunken way. His main priority should be to correct the gassing, and then to improve his stand-up. Gotta love Hamill coming out to some Bruce:head:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Thiago "the pitbull" is Thiago Alves, who is a sick fighter, also originally from Chute Boxe, I think, but who fights at 170. Thiago Silva is another Chute Boxe talent at 205 who is coming up right now. Apparently, the guy he fought is also called "The Pitbull". Very confusing, and that nickname is generic as hell.

Hahhhhhhh! Look at this: Fight Finder - Mixed Martial Arts Statistics

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Thiago "the pitbull" is Thiago Alves, who is a sick fighter, also originally from Chute Boxe, I think, but who fights at 170. Thiago Silva is another Chute Boxe talent at 205 who is coming up right now. Apparently, the guy he fought is also called "The Pitbull". Very confusing, and that nickname is generic as hell.

Hahhhhhhh! Look at this: Fight Finder - Mixed Martial Arts Statistics
Huh, Dan Russom will always be the "pitbull" in my eyes. :hammer:

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
On Bisping, it's the judge Cecil Peeples, however he spells it, this is not the first time he's scored fights that favors the homeboy or the one that Zuffa wants to see win.

The UFC better fix this before he gets any worse like Boxing.

Bisping can redeem himself by fighting Alexander in Omaha, Houston would put a old fashioned Husker Beatdown on the Brit and his worthless hand feints.

I agree with Norris, Rogan has probably been told to keep contrary opinions to himself on matters like these.

Unless Bisping improves, he's gone as far as he can, he does'nt do anything well enough to beat the next tier of fighters at either 205 or 185, they will school him.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I believe the Page_hendo fight was the most evenly matched one I've ever seen. I think Page's superior Big Bear conditioning gave him the edge to win the very close latter rounds.

Jackson did exactly what I thought he should, walked back Hendo against the fence, and threw uppercuts and a shovel hook to exploit Dan's low ducked head, but Hendo head dodges very well and the blows hit him in the skull, if at all. Even if you can hit either of those two, they both have excellent resistance to a punch.

I'll bet that Juanito will be working on Knees in the clinch with Rampage, that's the key skill he's weak in.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That was a bad matchup for Cro Cop, at this time.

Coming off the psych and knee damage of the KO, knowing his standup is not where he would want it to because he did'nt have enough time to retune it to face a striker who's in the top third ability of K-1 Class fighters and Kongo has learned enough and is big and strong enough to hold his own on the ground, maybe not finish but good enough to deal with CC to get back to his feet.

Mirko's best plan would be to retune himself at a top camp in the US, get new training away from Croatia, take his time, come back only when and if he and a top training crew feels he's ready.

The above would also apply to Arlovski, he needs to get away from Chicago and become the Confident Pitbull again plus high kicks and probably a better ground game. AA is pissing away his awesome potential.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
um no......

Are you serious:think: You watched a different fight than I did. Hendo won one round. It was clear to anyone that knows MMA and has logic that Rampage won that fight, it wasn't even close:fool2:

Hammil was robbed, and I lost a lot of respect for Bisping. "Go back to wrestling", what a douche.

CC finished? I think not, but he needs some time to regroup.
are you serious !?!? wtf page was a lil ***** the first round. second round (re-watch the fight) page had one 1/2 of a take down and hendo had the other 1/2 of it plus another take down. hendo landed more knees to the legs and body and more punches landed too! i know this because i am re-watching it right now round by round! 3rd round could have gone either way page was on top for more of the round and he landed some nasty knees but hendo got a kimora and rolled page over to then got some hits in on him, then when page got up hendo landed a knee to the face and a jab and 1 upper cut. page landed 2 punches and somewhat of a knee to the chest. so in my oppinion round 3 went to hendo. the 4th was all page. he had the 1 take down and the glancing hit off of hendo's head that kinda pushed him over. did page take advantage in the round? not at all he landed very little punches knees kicks and 1 take down. in other words weak sauce ! round 5 hendo had 4 hits to pages 2 hits right before they clinched at exactly 3mins left in the round at 2min and 45sec's hendo got the best of that exchange. they then went back to stricking and hendo landed 3 huge hits and page had 1 huge hit and nothing else. then page landed 3 kicks before hendo came in on a strike and hit him with yet again with 4 hard shots to the head 1 of being an upper cut, not only did he do that but he also then took him down. while they were on the ground hendo got some good elbows and page tryed to buck him off but couldnt twice. then page got up got 2 knee's to the face on hendo and took him down. while on the ground again page tryed some punches landed a good amount but nothing jaw dropping. hendo then got up was hit 2 times while falling. end of round 5. i would say it went to hendo. but to be a good sport i will say a split on that round!

so please tell me if i missed anything. because i re- watched the fight so that i could put this together to show how bad the decision! thanks

thanks
gj

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'll re-watch the fight and get back to you, but 2 of the judges scored it 49-46 and everyone on here, most reputable, believe Rampage won. Even Couture implied it was 49-46 Page. Then again, everyone thought Earth was flat, so maybe you're right.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
WTF is with this not flat world ****?! Take it back now, or else we'll burn you at the stake, Heretic!!

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
I'll re-watch the fight and get back to you, but 2 of the judges scored it 49-46 and everyone on here, most reputable, believe Rampage won. Even Couture implied it was 49-46 Page. Then again, everyone thought Earth was flat, so maybe you're right.
by the way i love your title under your comments ! so true no one beats fedor!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Conehead Alexander is a mauler. I'd like to see him fight Bisping, only because of Bisping's "performance" last night.
CONEHEAD ALEXANDER lmfao! :hammer: :toofunny:

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
The card started out awesome with Alexander and Davis pulling off very impressive wins. That Davis fight was awesome. Then it went downhill after seeing Crocop appear to be a shell of his former self. A BS decision on the Hammil / Bisping fight (followed by pathetic trash talking by Bisping) and then a rather lackluster main event. I guess by lackluster though I should say that it wasn't really boring though. The probablem is that both of these guys are so strong with such good chins that they just negate each other most of the time. It became obvious after the first 2-3 rounds that Hendo was getting tired and I think it was because he was probably outweighed naturally by 15-20 pounds.

I really hope Hendo moves to 185, they need some serious help anyway and I think he can take Silva b/c of their styles.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
No, the pitbull is Thiago Alves, he's a welterweight. Hasn't fought for a while, not sure what the deal is.
Thiago has just came off a steroid suspension from UFC 66.

He is fighting an OK jap guy that lost to fitch this upcomming UFN on the 19th. I dont think they are going to show it though..

There are actually two brazilian "pitbulls" in the ufc and one russian one! :)

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Very dissapointed with the Alexander/Sakara and Mirko fights.

Page won the fight, 3 rounds to 2 and sealing it with the final 1:30 in round 5. He won the stand up exchanges, knocked him down 2-3 times and took him down/held him there between rounds 4-5.

Anyone with an unbiased opinion could see that fight was Rampages.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
^def, its very much played out.

In an ideal world, the UFC would make the fighters change those terrible ones before their first fight in the UFC! :)

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established

He is fighting an OK jap guy that lost to fitch this upcomming UFN on the 19th. I dont think they are going to show it though..

I think technically it was diuretics that he was suspended for.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
...a diuretic that can supposedly mask steroids.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

That must've been when he fought De Souza. He looked damn good in that fight.

Damn, theres a lot of pitbulls, but only one Thiago "pitbull", which is who Piston was thinking of.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dynomite MMA 21
flobot MMA 24
Alexander MMA 49
CNorris MMA 138
MMA 6