Damn, UFC has a good web designer

1. Damn, UFC has a good web designer

2. The Machida clips are awesome. It shows how good he really is. I love to see the guy fight, but I know a lot of people find it boring.
    •   

3. The quality of the pics is almost too good. You can see their pores, and Wandy actually looks like he is going to kick your ass.

4. dam i just spent like 45 minns on that site....they did a great job puttin that together!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

5. Same here. I think I spent 1/2 hour there. Great stuff.
    •   

6. That's amazing. I was hoping to get some work done tonight, but this may change things.....

7. Quote Originally Posted by jas123 View Post
    That's amazing. I was hoping to get some work done tonight, but this may change things.....
    work is overated!!!!!
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

8. Quote Originally Posted by TripDog View Post
    work is overated!!!!!
    Get in on the picks thread banana boy

9. Flash, it's the wave of the future. I read a story once about a 12yr old working for his dads trucking company making $100,000 a year as a web site designer with Flash. He was on the forefront when everyone was just doing HTML.

Amazing / well designed site!

Much Love,

Neoborn
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Attention Web Designers!
    By TheMyth in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 03:18 AM
  2. UFC has acquired Wandy.
    By tattoopierced1 in forum MMA
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 08-21-2007, 03:01 PM
  3. Does anyone know a good Website designing company?!REP!
    By Dr Liftalot in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 08:18 AM
  4. Any web designers here?
    By Kaboju in forum General Chat
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-05-2005, 05:06 PM
  5. who has a good stopwatch?
    By LoN in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-09-2005, 12:40 AM