Alexander

Awards
  • Established
On Versus Network.

Carlos Condit vs Brock Larson
Paulo Filho vs Joe Doerkson
Jeff Curran vs Stephen Ledbetter
Jamie Varner vs Sherron Leggett

Should be some good fights. Bring on the free MMA!

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'll take Larson and Filho in the two big ones.

In a matchup of tattoos, who wins: Filho's Tyson face vs. Aleksander E grimreaper-baby?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Filho will win. I'm going with Condit, that kid is a fighter, but Larson is strong as hell.

I don't think any tat can tough Aleksander's grimreaper holding the baby.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I've never seen Lebetter fight, but everyone else is solid. I don't think Doerksen has a prayer vs. Filho, but anything could happen. The upsets seem to have passed, though.

I saw one of Sheron Legget's fights, and the guy is solid. Varner is also great. This could be fight of the night, as Larson and Filho could be LNPs.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Not bad. Varner is no joke. I'd like to see him fight Crunkilton. I've been a big Crunkilton fan since back in 99 when he was fighting in WEF. WEF put on a couple huge cards back in the UFC dark era.

I wonder if Filho will fight again in the WEC, or will he vacate the title and go to the UFC. I'd like to see him do the latter. Would he fight Anderson though? Aren't they good friends?

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
I thought Condit was going to break Brocks arm I cant believe he did not tap

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I think Larson did a little mini tap at the very end, but yeah, that looked bad.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Larson definitely tapped. On the replay, his elbow looked like it was going the right way. You could tell from Larson's head at points that Condit was bearing down with his whole body. I honestly didn't expect that b/c Larson is supposedly a JJ guy, and Condit looks really skinny. As Condit said, that was technique defeating strength.

Varner looked great. He was bringing it to Franca before Franca turned the ties. He absolutely dominated Leggett.

Filho didn't look great, even though he won. That was a bit sloppy, and he was definitely hitting the back of the head.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, if Filho were to perform like that against Anderson he would most likely lose. That said, if they were to ever fight I would take Filho.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn i wanted Brock to kill that skinny punk. Props to him but id own his ass!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I had to work last night. Anyone know when they will replay it?

I saw Filho won with strikes WOW lol.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
as predicted jens pulver signed with WEC for the weight class. Looks like his first fight will be a tough one too.