Evan Tanner!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Tanner returns to the UFC at UFC 76. I wonder who he will fight? Anyone else happy to see him return?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Tanner returns to the UFC at UFC 76. I wonder who he will fight? Anyone else happy to see him return?
Absolutely. Great addition to the UFC's MW roster. I'd like to see Evan take on one of the up and comer's, like Kendall.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Tanner's a good solid fighter. I'd like to see pound on some TUFers too. Hopefully, he';s got his head on straight cause he seemed a little disconnected from reality for a while.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, yeah...he was out there for a while, but if he shows up ON he will likely surprise a lot the newb fans...especially if he puts some Tuffer in a Muy Thai clinch and feeds him some knees or does gnp via elbows.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
If he shows up ON, like on Fly Agaric, he might put that old world Bezerker beatdown on someone.

Wonder if the athletic commission's test for hallucinogenic Mushrooms?

I like Tanner, he's not the most talented, but he has heart and adds depth to the division plus he sports that cool hair knot thing.

getemboi

Awards
When you guys say he was messed up what do you mean ?

Did he really take Magic Mushrooms ? I tried them in highschool, craziest **** I've ever experienced LOL.

I like Evan Tanner though, especially when he destroyed Terrell, that was awesome.

He will make a serious impact if he takes it seriously, he's well rounded, and like you said he has tons of heart.

liftitbig85

liftitbig85

Awards
  • Established
Frank mir is finally coming back too..that's nice to see i think

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
When you guys say he was messed up what do you mean ?

Did he really take Magic Mushrooms ? I tried them in highschool, craziest **** I've ever experienced LOL.

I like Evan Tanner though, especially when he destroyed Terrell, that was awesome.

He will make a serious impact if he takes it seriously, he's well rounded, and like you said he has tons of heart.
Yeah, he looked like he'd been smoking doobies in a van down by the river in his myspace pics that found there way all over MMA forums. He seems conflicted on whether he really likes fighting.

Mir hasn't looked good in a long time. Still, Alex is swinging around on his nuts hard. Pathetic.

getemboi

Awards
Yeah, he looked like he'd smokies doobies in a van down by the river in his myspace pics that found there way all over MMA forums. He seems conflicted on whether he really likes fighting.

Mir hasn't looked good in a long time. Still, Alex is swinging around on his nuts hard. Pathetic.
I hear ya, and I agree, he doesn't take it seriously enough, but if he does I'd cheer for him again.

Mir is washed up, he can't compete anymore.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Tanner's posts on myspace and the underground have me questioning his dedication and thus his success. I'd rather seem him fight Marquardt, McDonald or Okami as they are good match-ups. But I don't seem him beating Anderson.

getemboi

Awards
Tanner's posts on myspace and the underground have me questioning his dedication and thus his success. I'd rather seem him fight Marquardt, McDonald or Okami as they are good match-ups. But I don't seem him beating Anderson.
What's his myspace ?

As far as him posting on the underground, where are you talking about ?