Ufc 77

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Let's jump the gun some more lol.

Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin.

Tito Ortiz vs Rashad Evens.

Ok I am really looking forward to the Franklin/Silva fight. But who wants to see Ortiz/Evans 2 already? From what I read it was pretty lackluster. Ortiz seems to have lost that edge that he used to have. Beating the **** out of Shamrock 3x doesn;t amount to much anymore after very poor performance against others.

Thoughts

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Man what's up with all the rematches. Now that they have almost all the big names, why aren't they giving us fresh fights? Franklin-Silva is okay, but Tito-Rashad already is so lame. It wasn't that epic of a battle, it was two wrestlers frequently neutralizing one another.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see a rematch of Tyson Griffin and Clay Guida personally, and the announcement we all await, Fedor to the UFC. Aleks and Kharitinov too.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I'd rather see a rematch of Tyson Griffin and Clay Guida personally, and the announcement we all await, Fedor to the UFC. Aleks and Kharitinov too.
Yeah, I'd rather see Guida/Griffin re-match by far, but Guida/Aurelio should be good. And yes, bring on the russians. Aleks and Kharitonov have gone downhill over the last year or so, but they are young, and either one can easily be a top 5 HW. I'll be patient with Fedor, but if he pulls a Barry Sanders and retires early I'll be left crying with no nut to hang from. I really doubt that will happen though.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I dont see him retiring, maybe fighting once or twice a year for a few more years. He has little to prove

tattoopierced1

cant wait for this.... i'll be there live and probably be one of the few cheering for Silva as pretty much 95% of Columbus boo'ed Silva during UFC 68 even though he demolished Franklin. I expect Silva to do the same again. Its gotta suck to lose in front of your hometown Franklin, but its gonna happen.

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
Let's jump the gun some more lol.

Anderson Silva vs Rich Franklin.

Tito Ortiz vs Rashad Evens.

Ok I am really looking forward to the Franklin/Silva fight. But who wants to see Ortiz/Evans 2 already? From what I read it was pretty lackluster. Ortiz seems to have lost that edge that he used to have. Beating the **** out of Shamrock 3x doesn;t amount to much anymore after very poor performance against others.

Thoughts

i like that they have to go to his home town for the moral support against silva hes gonna need all the help he can get haha

fatty

fatty

Awards
  • Established
hell, if Franklin wins we'll have another rematch in Franklin/Silva 3.
I hope Franklin has a better gameplan this time. I see Silva winning, but not as quickly this time. I'm gonna say KO 2nd round.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
They've already announced those two fights??

Tito-Rashad II- Yawn.

Silva-Franklin II- Franklin gets his ass busted again.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Female Fitness 1
Aleksandar37 MMA 8