Awards
just wondering wat would u like to see wen watchin a MMA fight

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am a submission guy myself, but I understand how difficult they can be especially when your opponents sub defense is top notch

AuggieC

AuggieC

Awards
I am a submission guy myself, but I understand how difficult they can be especially when your opponents sub defense is top notch
but that makes it so great to see them try and try and try to pull like a 100 different submission attempts to finaly sink in one its just awesome jiu jitsu

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I am equally content with a sub or a KO, but I always hope for something other than a RNC or a guillotine. While those can be brilliantly executed, they are the least interesting.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats a pretty relative question. I would much rather see an omoplata (unless its Aoki in his gay hot pants) than a flash KO. Overall I would have to go with the stone cold KO ala Wanerlei vs Rampage, Gonzaga vs Cro Cop or Rashad vs Salmon.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't care either way as long as it's not a decison!

...a chess match on the ground ala Sakuraba vs Newton is very exciting though.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
KO by Atomic Butt Drop.

I don't why they can't hit each other with chairs, launch themselves from the top of the cage and throw each other out of the ring, maybe when they start running tag teams and midget matches.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL, glad to see you back Rogue!

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Sub for sure. I don't believe in lucky punches expect for Matt Serra lol. Sub IMO take a ton of skill to pull off. I love striking but watching 2 good BJJ guys going at it is something else.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Where's the naked big tittied chicks option???

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Dude Gina is no joke. Have u guys seen that TV show about the girls doing Muay Thai with master Toddy? Those girls are pretty hot and kick alot of ass.

Sorry off topic.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Dude Gina is no joke. Have u guys seen that TV show about the girls doing Muay Thai with master Toddy? Those girls are pretty hot and kick alot of ass.

Sorry off topic.
Fight Girls. My gf watches it, and I don't complain. There are some hotties on there. Some dude on another forum posted a pic with Gina in a short dress and she looked smokin'. Her fight shorts do her no justice.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Fight Girls. My gf watches it, and I don't complain. There are some hotties on there. Some dude on another forum posted a pic with Gina in a short dress and she looked smokin'. Her fight shorts do her no justice.
I didn't know Kerry was married to Brandon Vera. Is it bad that I just happened to flip to the oxygen channel this morning:blink:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I didn't know Kerry was married to Brandon Vera. Is it bad that I just happened to flip to the oxygen channel this morning:blink:
cough...I saw that episode too.....cough. Actually just saw the fight at the end. Brandon was on there cheering her on in her fight. For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's muay thai and the fights are edited somewhat like the contender fights were.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
cough...I saw that episode too.....cough. Actually just saw the fight at the end. Brandon was on there cheering her on in her fight. For anyone who hasn't seen it, it's muay thai and the fights are edited somewhat like the contender fights were.
Is it bad that I sent a reminder on my cable box so I can watch when it comes on tonight lol.

I don't like the way they edited the fights. But they are entertaining. I think I am in love with the blonde chick with the curly hair.

It is a great show though. I can't wait to see the fight in thailand.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Hot chicks and fighting? Nothing to be embarrassed about as far as I'm concerned except maybe that it's on the Oxygen network. I'll have to give them another look, but I think the Asian girl is my favorite.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Hot chicks and fighting? Nothing to be embarrassed about as far as I'm concerned except maybe that it's on the Oxygen network. I'll have to give them another look, but I think the Asian girl is my favorite.
Yeah I was making jokes about the oxygen channel. The asian chick Michelle? Hell yeah she is hot.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Is it bad that I sent a reminder on my cable box so I can watch when it comes on tonight lol.

I don't like the way they edited the fights. But they are entertaining. I think I am in love with the blonde chick with the curly hair.

It is a great show though. I can't wait to see the fight in thailand.
If you're embarrased about watching that, then I should go hide under a rock. I watch "My Super Sweet Sixteen", and tons of other MTV garbage. I actually like "Rob and Big" this season. I mainly watch MSSS to build up hate, can never have enough of that.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you're embarrased about watching that, then I should go hide under a rock. I watch "My Super Sweet Sixteen", and tons of other MTV garbage. I actually like "Rob and Big" this season. I mainly watch MSSS to build up hate, can never have enough of that.
The abbreviation is enough to incite fury in me. I also like Rob and Big even though it is horribly scripted.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny cause I watch that stuff too. I like Rob and Big alot. I agree I watch MSSS to build up hate. One chick got a car 2 days before her birthday and flipped out. Whats wrong with this world lol.

I enjoy Real World. lol.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
:banned:

Alright, you're deadlifting achievements get you off the hook this time. Seriously, though, I've watched some stupid shows like "I love New York" and yesterday "the X effect". Anymore, though, I try to rent or download seasons of shows or movies that I haven't seen. Turning on the TV to channels that are at best mildly entertaining yet somehow addictive or make you hate yourself afterwards is something that I try to avoid these days.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
:banned:

Alright, you're deadlifting achievements get you off the hook this time. Seriously, though, I've watched some stupid shows like "I love New York" and yesterday "the X effect". Anymore, though, I try to rent or download seasons of shows or movies that I haven't seen. Turning on the TV to channels that are at best mildly entertaining yet somehow addictive or make you hate yourself afterwards is something that I try to avoid these days.
I'm definitely a glutten for punishment. I even rent horrible movie's on purpose, just to be punished. Nothing like renting some old Haim/Feldman classics. I'm off to test that incline 3rm. I'll post in the other thread later.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thats funny cause I watch that stuff too. I like Rob and Big alot. I agree I watch MSSS to build up hate. One chick got a car 2 days before her birthday and flipped out. Whats wrong with this world lol.

I enjoy Real World. lol.
Bad enough I watch the sh7t, now I'm chatting online about it. I like the real world too, the last season was pretty weak. Nobody in the house was very entertaining. That Brooke chick should be shot in the face. This last challenge was pretty good. I like how CT punches the gay guy in the face for no reason, and when they ask him to leave, he's like(in ridiculous boston accent)"What's the big deal, I popped the guy, get over it". What a moron he is, but he dominates in competition over anyone that's ever been on that show. I know the chick you're talking about from MSSS:twisted: , can you imagine having to deal with her? I think I would be in prison:run:

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Bad enough I watch the sh7t, now I'm chatting online about it. I like the real world too, the last season was pretty weak. Nobody in the house was very entertaining. That Brooke chick should be shot in the face. This last challenge was pretty good. I like how CT punches the gay guy in the face for no reason, and when they ask him to leave, he's like(in ridiculous boston accent)"What's the big deal, I popped the guy, get over it". What a moron he is, but he dominates in competition over anyone that's ever been on that show. I know the chick you're talking about from MSSS:twisted: , can you imagine having to deal with her? I think I would be in prison:run:
LOL WTF is wrong with us lol. Last season was weak. I like the season with Brad in it. I don't remember what season. That **** with CT was crazy funny to me.

U can't have this kinda of convo at sherdog lol.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I'm definitely a glutten for punishment. I even rent horrible movie's on purpose, just to be punished. Nothing like renting some old Haim/Feldman classics. I'm off to test that incline 3rm. I'll post in the other thread later.
The Coreys made bad movies? I actually rent bad movies periodically too when I know they'll be bad. You get to the movie store, and there's nothing you want to see too badly and next thing you know you're watching "A man Apart" with Vin D., or "See No Evil" with Kane from WWE, or "Stone Cold" with the Boz (alright never rented that one).

I don't catch the Real World's much anymore, but CT cracks me up from what I've seen of him (in a laugh at him sort of way). He's just "that guy". A lot of these Real Worlders do appearances at college bars, I saw the "Puckster" at a bar once, and he was annoying every girl there.