UFC 74 Changed

1. UFC 74 Changed

UFC 74 originally had Sakurai v. Diego. That has been changed. The new fight is Diego v. BJ Penn. 2 sources: UFC Junkie and SHerdog

2. Sayonara, Diego.

3. I will be so happy to watch sanchez go to sleep
    •   

4. You and me both.

5. I can't wait to see the Prodigy hold both the LW and WW titles.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

6. I wonder if Dana will allow it to happen. I think he beats Sherk (as I think Sherk destroys Franca), and i think an inshape Penn beats anyone at 170

7. I'm actually going to be there to see it.. now I'm really stoked.. that was a big card to begin with.. now this.

8. seriosuly this and 73 are great cards, and 75 is shaping up to be a solid card as well

Couture v. GG
    GSP v. Kos
    Diego v. BJ
    Stevenson v. Pellegrino

Real solid

9. I'm really happy that Joe Daddy is fighting too... I like him a lot.

I drop enough duckets on the PPV, thought I'd spend some extra dough and see it live..

10. good call, might as well. If Randy wins again it is going to be an exciting place to be

11. Nice catch Totality. This is an exciting fight although Penn should take it without too much trouble. If he loses, he needs to stay at LW for sure.

12. agreed, this is a good statement fight for him, win and get a shot, lose and move back down. I would like to see him at 155 regardless

13. oh sh*t diego vs bj...that's gonna be effing sweet!!! Yea joe daddy is the man...Go diego
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

14. BJ's camp just reported that this fight isn't happening. Sucks, I was looking forward to Diego getting schooled.

15. Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    BJ's camp just reported that this fight isn't happening. Sucks, I was looking forward to Diego getting schooled.
    where did you see this?

16. probably cant make weight without it being fat that soon.

Tripdog youre dead dude. Im gonna turn you into a jens pulver look alike. (Might do you some good you fugly SOB!)

17. Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    where did you see this?
    It was on Sherdog's front page. Looks like it's not happening.

18. damn, they giveth and then they taketh away

19. Quote Originally Posted by pistonpump View Post
    probably cant make weight without it being fat that soon.

Tripdog youre dead dude. Im gonna turn you into a jens pulver look alike. (Might do you some good you fugly SOB!)
    dead?? Are we like fighting or some sh*t??...sweet...............F ugly??? I'm rather man pretty thank-you
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2

20. most recent comments will be Diego v. John Fitch, which could be a bad fight for Diego

21. I hadn't heard that yet. Fitch would take that fight IMO, but I also thought Diego had very little chance against Karo.

22. Guida/Aurelio has been added for 74.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

23. Damn, Guida loses a close decision to Griffin and now he's gotta fight Aurelio. Aurelio by sub.

24. glad to see Aurielo fight. That should be a dandy. UFCJunkie has the fitch fight listed. I think Fitch takes it as well as he also trains with Josh "I dont LnP" Koshcheck

25. Quote Originally Posted by Totality View Post
    glad to see Aurielo fight. That should be a dandy. UFCJunkie has the fitch fight listed. I think Fitch takes it as well as he also trains with Josh "I dont LnP" Koshcheck
    Fitch should get way more press than he does. He is easily in the top 5 underrated fighters in MMA. Hopefully, he beats Diego and can get a title shot after the Serra, Hughes, GSP, and, possibly, Penn matches.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys

26. It's about time Fitch got a fight with a big name guy. I'm interested to see how he'll do. I'm not sure I buy that he is as good as others have made him out to be, but this will give us a good indication.

Guida's pretty tough os maybe he'll make a fight out of it. He's had a tough road.

27. Guida wont be a pushover. I could see him winning but it will be a long shot

28. Clay Guida vs. Tyson Griffin was one of my favorite fights that I've ever seen.

I just got the tickets today on the presale.. expensive, god damn.

Similar Forum Threads

1. UFC 74 Picks Contest!
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-27-2007, 11:40 AM
  2. UFC 74 thoughts (and 75)
    By TheNinja in forum MMA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-25-2007, 02:32 PM
  3. UFC 74 card
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 70