Paging all supplement companies...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Joe Lauzon, an established and exciting contender in the UFC Lightweight division, is looking for sponsors. Apparently, the only sponsor he has at the moment is Sprawl Shorts and any company would be wise to help out Mr. Lauzon with his training. The MMA business is booming and it would be awesome to see a REAL supplement company (Xyience does not count, which is why I said real) toss their hat into the MMA scene.

Here is the link:
Sherdog Mixed Martial Arts Forums

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hmm maybe RPN might if you post that pic of the real you!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What is this new stuff you speak of?? Is it the pre-WO stack that you guys have been teasing us with or something new coming down the pipe?
All of the above, really.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried asking Little Debbie's to sponsor you?
It was my roommates birthday and his GF calls him Shrek for some reason, which is why I have the ears on my head. The cake was really good, too.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its funny. You look JUST like one of the fighters who trains at my gym.
Yeah, I did not mean to cut my hair that short. I was using a #1 and it turned out to be between a 1 and no guard. Still, it did make me look like more of a hard-ass.

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I did not mean to cut my hair that short. I was using a #1 and it turned out to be between a 1 and no guard. Still, it did make me look like more of a hard-ass.
Most of my head is cut that close except for the top which is probably half an inch long. I have always wanted to cut it that short. But I'm sure everyone would be scared of me then...

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

On a serious note, I just read an article about MMA booming in Entrepreneur Mag.

Here is a link to an article w/ Dana White www.entrepreneur.com/ufc
Luckily, I was trying to look stupid, hence the unhinge my jaw and eat the piece of cake in one bite image.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You actually look like your avatar.

CROWLER

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
You ain't gonna' make 155 eating like that!!

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You ain't gonna' make 155 eating like that!!
That was about 6 weeks ago and it was one piece. I have practically been eating only lean, ground beef, eggs, tuna, oats, and fruit for about a month now.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I believe the pic in Rodja's avatar is the old, pre-gh overload Wandy, so he looked less like a primate then.

If Gabe can eat like that at 155, I don't see why Rodja can't.