Chuck vs Wandy

Kegger

Awards
I just got an email from a coworker who said that Chuck is going to fight Wandy. He said that he found it at ufc.tv

I'm at work and cannot access that site. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Yes its true

and

Yes CHUCK IS GOING TO DESTROY HIM IN THE FIRST RO.... Dang it man, Rodja just kicked me in the throat. Ok, nevermind, Wandy will win!!!!!!!!

Thrall

Thrall

Awards
  • Established
The question is not who can win, the question at this point is "Who's going to show up?" Wanderlei or Chuck? We all know they're both two hurting egos right now.

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
UFC.TV takes you right to ufc.com nothing there on this unless I missed it

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
This is the article that other sites are referencing.
http://sports.bostonherald.com/ufc/view.bg?articleid=1004522

The article says that Liddell will be fighting Silva around the end of the year, and Liddell makes comments about the matchup in general, but nothing definitive.

Maybe it will happen in that time frame, maybe not, I personally would prefer to see Silva take a longer break before fighting again.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking everywhere and can't find anything about this :think:

EDIT: Thanks Rogue.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Here's where I hunt.

Ixquick Metasearch

Very specific searching on multiple search engines and an excellent privacy policy.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unlike google that knows every raunchy term I've ever searched :run:

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll believe it when I see it...

Jumper

Jumper

Awards
This is the article that other sites are referencing.
http://sports.bostonherald.com/ufc/view.bg?articleid=1004522

The article says that Liddell will be fighting Silva around the end of the year, and Liddell makes comments about the matchup in general, but nothing definitive.

Maybe it will happen in that time frame, maybe not, I personally would prefer to see Silva take a longer break before fighting again.
Earlier in the year I think Sliva was seriously thinking of regrouping the rest of this year and coming back next year. We will see what happens. Probably would not be a bad idea. I agree with you.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This probably would not be until the fall (November seems about right), so that would give Wandy 9 months between fights, which would be the longest stretch for him since 11/02-8/03.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It's a tough call, that probably not even Wand knows the answer to. Is 9 months long enough? If he waits 18 months does he come back like the axe murdering savage we love, or does he lose the fire? I'd love to see Wand make one more run with his mojo fully intact.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, smith blah blah.

That added so very much to the conversation.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
This probably would not be until the fall (November seems about right), so that would give Wandy 9 months between fights, which would be the longest stretch for him since 11/02-8/03.
Numerical pwnage. Had'nt though it had/would be this long. That should be enough time, if he takes the long rest with reassessment , assuming he's not got some neurological impairment.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Numerical pwnage. Had'nt though it had/would be this long. That should be enough time, if he takes the long rest with reassessment , assuming he's not got some neurological impairment.
I am starting to worry that he may be getting punch-drunk from the non-stop training he has been going through the past 8 years or so.