Here is my vid

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am really pissed now because I had the damn omoplata in, but I didnt secure his wrist and kick my hips up. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20.

Rodja's fight

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus man, that made me winded just watching. Great show of endurance there...Well done! Did you get your head straight before you fought?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Jesus man, that made me winded just watching. Great show of endurance there...Well done! Did you get your head straight before you fought?
Somewhat. I know if I didn't have that going on then I would have been ok.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still though, that's a hell of a showing man.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for posting the vid, Rodja. Did you feel it was a legitimate stoppage? Either way, nice fight, you should be proud. Was this at 170?

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
Dang man you did have him hell of a showing though. Don't give up yet give it another go your jj looked good. Most guys I know do not even compete until there at least a blue belt. Nice show you have my respect.

Ether

Awards
Thanks for the video. Good fight takes a big pair just to step in the ring my hat's off to you.

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
Good showing, you had him for a while.

Good show of skill, haha I felt for you towards the end. I know what its like to give it everything and then realize that your out of steam.

Look foreword to seeing you fight again.

Dr liftalot:head:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell ya right now, you could kick my ass.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Great fight. Very exciting and you went for it. Reps given.

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
Good showing, you had him for a while.

Good show of skill, haha I felt for you towards the end. I know what its like to give it everything and then realize that your out of steam.

Look foreword to seeing you fight again.

Dr liftalot:head:
:wave:

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Win or lose, it was very entertaining fight Rodja! Looks like you got a nice set of skills to build upon.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Great fight Rodja! :head:

You've got a really active guard, bro. Nice work from your back...so many MMA guys lack that, they just lay there in the closed guard.

You were working so hard in that first round looks like you got a little gassed. I'm no MMA expert, but I did sleep in a Holiday Inn Express last night :blink: (sorry, couldn't help it), but I think you have a lot of talent and courage and tons of potential!

Great effort! Learn from your mistakes and move forward to the next fight!
:bruce3:

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
maybe some glutamine could have helped you rodjo:stick:
:icon_lol:
good fight dude, eye of the tiger:clap2:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
maybe some glutamine could have helped you rodjo:stick:
:icon_lol:
good fight dude, eye of the tiger:clap2:
I would like to see you have the balls to go through the training and to actually get in there.

Vicarious

Vicarious

Awards
  • Established
Excellent Fight Rodj..better than half of the ufc fights i see

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Good try bro. You should really drill the hell out of the switch and rear leg kicks, get really good at them. Do you practice up kicks with the pads and defending the open guard from the ground vs a standing opponent? There are a few nice sweeps from there that you could add to your repertoire.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Awesome job, Rodja! There was a ton of action. I couldn't really see what was happening at the end b/c you were in the one spot that the camera couldn't tape well.

You do great work from your guard, especially in the first. I'm surprised he was staying in it b/c you had him in danger a few times. Even though you already said what happened, I was still hoping to see you pull off that oma.

That guy seemed to be crazy strong. His takedown in the second was nasty.

Best of luck in the future. You didn't seem at all hesitant and put on an outstanding performance.

BTW, I loved the roll into your guard when he sorta had your back while standing. Nice!

vince spider

vince spider

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see you have the balls to go through the training and to actually get in there.
:jaw:
hey bro i was only joking about the gluatamine
as i said in my previous post good fight man:thumbsup:

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
That was a very good showing of yourself. Great Job and that Omoplata was just about there.