Randy's physique

Irish480

Awards
Did you guys see him in the cage with gonzaga after UFC 70??? Who is willing to bet he is hitting hard on a cycle right now to gain weight?

:head: The natural!

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
He looked insanely huge.

I'm willing to bet he is on test/GH.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
That's the biggest I've ever seen him...he must be hitting something pretty hard. I hate to say it, but he looked a little goofy in that suit! :think: Looked like a 15 year old kid wearing his Dad's suit! LOL

Gonzaga-Couture is going be a good fight! :head:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Did you see the veins in his legs against Sylvia? That was crazy.

He was looking rather large, but it's hard to tell in a suit.

Randy's the man, though.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
That's freakin wrong looking, like Varicose Veins. Guess not, though.

When he was commentating, was'nt he wearing his belt under his jacket?, either that or Fedor donated some of his Magic Gut Fulcrumation to him.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
At his age definately GH. Did anyone else hear about Stalone getting busted in Australia over GH?

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Never heard that Daniel. Post a link if you have one.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
I don't have a link, it was probably 2 months ago, he was promoting rocky in australia and got caught in customs with like 20 something iu's. He probably had a script and got out of it,

PHWSSJ

PHWSSJ

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
can anyone post that pic with him and gonzaga?

i like this one...

EESCHMan

Awards
  • Established
Randy was on "The Beatdown" and said that everyone had said that he looked huge in that suit. He just said it was the suit, and that he weighed what he normally walks around at, 230lbs.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
He's taking SyntheSIZE.

Hopefully, he's not doing anything with a long ester because that could be trouble. But you've got to think he's at least doing GH.

Who knows, though- maybe nothing.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
randy's smart, it's easy to beat the drug tests, I wouldn't be surprised.

latinsteel

Awards
I've met him in real life the guy looks like a soild 238 lbs. He looks bigger in person.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't know why, but fighters never look very big on TV. I've heard the same is true for BBers. For example, from seeing him on TV, I would never guess Shogun was cutting to 205. He looks closer to 185. Or maybe I'm just stupid.

Brother

Brother

Awards
I met Chuck in Vegas back in the Gordon Birsh days and he looked much bigger in person. I think Randy will have a hard time with Gonzaga. Hes a very smart fighter though so it will be interesting. Whatever Captain Americas on Id love to try it...maybe its all "LIFEFORCE" :fool2:

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Randy's leg veins look a lot like Sly's shoulder veins in Rocky Balboa and we know what Sly was taking.

mp5man1

mp5man1

Awards
Must be that Fizogen Strap:lol: metal thingy he was given. That tears it. The thing works

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like Varicose veins to me. That doesn't look like a symptom of GH or AS use. He also just looks like a very conditioned athelete. He may be on 'something' but I think we start giving too much credit to these drugs sometimes instead to the people who work their asses off for long periods of time.

Brother

Brother

Awards
Looks like Varicose veins to me. That doesn't look like a symptom of GH or AS use. He also just looks like a very conditioned athelete. He may be on 'something' but I think we start giving too much credit to these drugs sometimes instead to the people who work their asses off for long periods of time.
AAAAAAAAMEN! No enhancement makes up for warrior spirit. If he is,hes just on a level playing field. Lots of others do. Maybe he means "naurally" taking juice.... its a context thing

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, considering Randy was never a small guy, I would have to say that he is probably not on anything. He is one of the rare MMA athletes that is meticulous with his diet and training and his physique shows it.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't disgaree more.

Well, let me take that back, I agree that they work their asses off, but so do marathon runners, and they have no LBM.

MMA is not conductive of being anabolic friendly. Infact it's very catabolic--the training methods for the most part do not emphaszie hypertrophy, but rather speed, and flexbility.

To say that couture got his size (when he was wearing the suit at UFC 70) without A.A.S. help is simply proposterous.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think saying it is by making a judgement based off some pictures is even moreso. Marathon runners are nowhere near the same type of conditioning as a MMA fighter. They are a cross breed, imho, and depending on their training style could gain mass.

Anytime anyone does anything or looks anything other than ordinary they are said to be on steroids. When bodybuilders who say they are on steroids are questioned then they are said to use synthol. You know about as much as I do whether or not he is using steroids.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
MMA is not conductive of being anabolic friendly. Infact it's very catabolic--the training methods for the most part do not emphaszie hypertrophy, but rather speed, and flexbility.
You must be looking at different fighters than i'm looking at. I've seen skinny, fat, and muscular in the ring and all three types do well.