UFC 69 Results!

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Nicely done. Must be feeding Canadian girls something wicked up there.
    Oh god, if you wanna see beautiful girls go to Montreal. The girls there, on average, make Z and A (avatar and second pic respectively) look like chumps.

  2. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    On the right. Homeswizzle.

    And Rogue's old. I'm too tired for anything witty.
    One on the left has a bit of a heroin look to her, sorry I'm an a**hole. Are those holyfields on your girl? Pointy faced penis head up up and away!
  3. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    One on the left has a bit of a heroin look to her, sorry I'm an a**hole. Are those holyfields on your girl?
    Haha!

    No, she does. Doesn't bother me man, that thing ain't mine. Wtf are Holyfields?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I've been to Montreal, ain't no better there than Atlanta, Miami, Dallas and Los Angeles has to offer. You should get out more, Mullet, it's all about the Sunshine.
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    I've been to Montreal, ain't no better there than Atlanta, Miami, Dallas and Los Angeles has to offer. You should get out more, Mullet, it's all about the Sunshine.
    You must have gone to the wrong parts. The geriatric center in the hospital is the wrong place for looking at women's bodyparts. I would suspect you'd know that.

    The boobies I saw in Atlanta were no good for business. Never been to the others!
  6. Board Sponsor
    Sir Savage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,084
    Rep Power
    1190
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    49.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yeah, we definitely have some hotties down south.
  7. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Oh god, if you wanna see beautiful girls go to Montreal. The girls there, on average, make Z and A (avatar and second pic respectively) look like chumps.
    I bet they're not all b*tches either. Come to D.C. where if any chick is above a 5 she acts like she owns the ****ing world.
  8. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    357
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    What does it matter if a fighter CHOOSES to cut 10-20 lbs for a fight? Franklin does it and he didn't fare too well against Silva; physique does not matter in MMA. If it did, then Phil Baroni would be champion.
    have you ever faught before?
    wait.. you havent because if you did then you wouldnt say something that stupid.
    size and weight does matter thats why there is a thing called weight classes.
  9. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Haha!

    No, she does. Doesn't bother me man, that thing ain't mine. Wtf are Holyfields?
    Evander "the real deal" Holyfield. I guess that one didn't make it up their. Just a discreet way of asking if her boobs are real.
  10. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I bet they're not all b*tches either. Come to D.C. where if any chick is above a 5 she acts like she owns the ****ing world.

    Nope. They're pretty good. I keep mine fed and watered, and they don't usually complain if I forget to let them out of the cage.

    have you ever faught before?
    wait.. you havent because if you did then you wouldnt say something that stupid.
    size and weight does matter thats why there is a thing called weight classes.
    It's fought, and I believe Rodja was training for a fight awhile ago but something went arye. Nevertheless, I think he knows why weight classes are divided as such.

    He was pointing out the physique issue, I believe.
  11. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    have you ever faught before?
    wait.. you havent because if you did then you wouldnt say something that stupid.
    size and weight does matter thats why there is a thing called weight classes.
    He fights...do you?

    He said "physique" not mass of one fighter relative to another. Look at Mark Hunt. That guys' physique is trash, but he's in killer shape and is total hardass.
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    Evander "the real deal" Holyfield. I guess that one didn't make it up their. Just a discreet way of asking if her boobs are real.
    Ohh, lol. Yes, her boobies are real in all their magnificence.
  13. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    have you ever faught before?
    wait.. you havent because if you did then you wouldnt say something that stupid.
    size and weight does matter thats why there is a thing called weight classes.
    Damn, this thread took a turn to the serious all of a sudden, bam, out of left field.

    I think his point was, and he certainly can defend his position for himself, is that appearance is meaningless in relation to success in the Ring or Cage.
  14. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    have you ever faught before?
    wait.. you havent because if you did then you wouldnt say something that stupid.
    size and weight does matter thats why there is a thing called weight classes.
    Please beat it with that attitude.
  15. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    It sucks, pun intended, to be known as the guy, Kwyckemynd00, who was gagged in the video by Wilford Brimley.
    Hey... what, huh?

    :bruce3:
  16. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Insider joke, persons of ill repute here have unsuccessfully tried to belittle me with a comparison to the Brimster.
  17. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Inside joke w/ me in it, but not on the inside...hmm. Someone wanna lend me a hand here before I bust out my taekwondont on you?
  18. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    He fights...do you?

    He said "physique" not mass of one fighter relative to another. Look at Mark Hunt. That guys' physique is trash, but he's in killer shape and is total hardass.
    I completely get your point, but Hunt is not really in killer shape. Its just when he gasses he has the luxury of letting you punch him in the face, which will not phase him. He is in good shape compared to how he looks.
  19. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    I completely get your point, but Hunt is not really in killer shape. Its just when he gasses he has the luxury of letting you punch him in the face, which will not phase him. He is in good shape compared to how he looks.
    I think we could agree that Fedor would be the best example of this point; looks horrid, and yet in absolutely phenomenal shape.
  20. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Inside joke w/ me in it, but not on the inside...hmm. Someone wanna lend me a hand here before I bust out my taekwondont on you?
    He is saying that he jammed his geriatric viagra filled johnson into your mouth. The Wilford Brimley joke was a hit, *******.
  21. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    357
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodja View Post
    I am really getting sick of how grapplers are now considered boring. It is MMA, not kickboxing. I generally don't agree with the commentary of Joe Rogan, but when Sylvia fought Couture, he talked about how grapplers need to be shown more respect by not only the fans, but also the refs. Anyone who has either watch a BJJ match or been in one knows that it is very rare to move to a submission from full guard in less than 5 minutes.

    Quit being such a whiny fan about every detail. There is more MMA now than ever, yet people, such as you, continue to find something to ***** about. I may prefer to see a fight end in a certain manner, but I do not complain when it does not end in that particular fashion.

    Take this crap to Sherdog and leave it there.
    ya but you can have borring grappling matches and exciting ones. If your borring doesnt mean your not good, it just means you dont belong on TV.

    There are fighters out there that win and are good but they are borring a f*ck.. well guess what... this is a spectator sport, this is not the olympics.... This is about money, its business.. and if your a borring fighter then there is a good chance that you will not become a champion, even if you are championship calliber. Because no one wants to waste their money to watch your borring ass!
    The reason Tim Trailor Park Sylvia had the title is becase UFC did not have many heavyweights.. and unfortunately there are alot of dummasses in this world that like Tim TP Sylvia.
    Josh Kos might get a title fight because soo many people cant stand him (me included) that they WANT to see someone beat the **** out of him!
    and for those that dont know.. Diego Sanches is a tough mofo and he is fenominal on the ground.. he just isnt that exciting to watch either.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Hah!

    It's an inside joke because the ED and diabetes combo which Wilford and Rogue share make them unbearably cranky. If your penis wouldn't become erect you'd be a cranky old ****er too!
  23. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    He is in good shape compared to how he looks.
    What he said.
  24. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    357
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    Damn, this thread took a turn to the serious all of a sudden, bam, out of left field.

    I think his point was, and he certainly can defend his position for himself, is that appearance is meaningless in relation to success in the Ring or Cage.
    no.. he wasnt talking about appearance.. he was talking about cutting weight!
  25. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Inside joke w/ me in it, but not on the inside...hmm. Someone wanna lend me a hand here before I bust out my taekwondont on you?
    I've heard that you are a Mexican't, not a Mexican, Johnny Depp told me to blindside you with the a reverse spinning flying triangle jumping Bean Plata.
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    ya but you can have borring grappling matches and exciting ones. If your borring doesnt mean your not good, it just means you dont belong on TV.

    There are fighters out there that win and are good but they are borring a f*ck.. well guess what... this is a spectator sport, this is not the olympics.... This is about money, its business.. and if your a borring fighter then there is a good chance that you will not become a champion, even if you are championship calliber. Because no one wants to waste their money to watch your borring ass!
    The reason Tim Trailor Park Sylvia had the title is becase UFC did not have many heavyweights.. and unfortunately there are alot of dummasses in this world that like Tim TP Sylvia.
    Josh Kos might get a title fight because soo many people cant stand him (me included) that they WANT to see someone beat the **** out of him!
    and for those that dont know.. Diego Sanches is a tough mofo and he is fenominal on the ground.. he just isnt that exciting to watch either.
    I'm going to look past the fact you don't know how to use a paragraph, or punctuation, and give this argument some thought.

    First of all, as the UFC often demonstrates with snoozer cards, the excitement level of a fighter is not the solely determinant factor in a title shot. Sorry, it's just not. It is who you beat, plain and simple. Sure, they often give the crowds the matchups they want, but if a fighter deserves a title shot based on the calibre of opponents he has faced and beaten, he will get one.

    Annoying as it was, Kos exhibited this point wonderfully. Do you really, honestly, think the LnP wrestler gives a **** what you or anybody else thinks of him? I'll concede that often fighters wish to please the fans, but never, never at the expense of a victory. If they do, they shouldn't be fighting.

    EDIT:

    And it's phenomenal, not fenominal, or whatever garbage you jammed on the keys.
  27. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I swear I already had to get up on that pedistool once already this thread.
  28. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    Hah!

    It's an inside joke because the ED and diabetes combo which Wilford and Rogue share make them unbearably cranky. If your penis wouldn't become erect you'd be a cranky old ****er too!
    No, unlike Wilford (who suffers from legitimate ED due to ungodly old age) Rogue is cranky because of a psychological battle within himself. In short, when he takes the ladies home he can never convince his weenie he's actually straight, hence his desire to roll around with sweaty guys only to find himself on has back getting his ass beat.
  29. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    no.. he wasnt talking about appearance.. he was talking about cutting weight!
    What's wrong with cutting weight? almost all fighters do it.

    Do you think it's wrong that natural, say, Middleweights cut to Welterweight, i.e. Matt Hughes, not to single him out.

    I kind of agree with that, but it's a legal and common part of the game, I personally won't hold it against them, maybe that's just me.
  30. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm going to look past the fact you don't know how to use a paragraph, or punctuation, and give this argument some thought.

    First of all, as the UFC often demonstrates with snoozer cards, the excitement level of a fighter is not the solely determinant factor in a title shot. Sorry, it's just not. It is who you beat, plain and simple. Sure, they often give the crowds the matchups they want, but if a fighter deserves a title shot based on the calibre of opponents he has faced and beaten, he will get one.

    Annoying as it was, Kos exhibited this point wonderfully. Do you really, honestly, think the LnP wrestler gives a **** what you or anybody else thinks of him? I'll concede that often fighters wish to please the fans, but never, never at the expense of a victory. If they do, they shouldn't be fighting.

    EDIT:

    And it's phenomenal, not fenominal, or whatever garbage you jammed on the keys.
    You forgot spelling:
    borring x4= boring
    dummasses= dumbasses
    calliber= caliber
    soo= so
    fenominal= phenomenal

    Sorry PJ, but with your abrasiveness you're looking to be picked apart.
  31. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    No, unlike Wilford (who suffers from legitimate ED due to ungodly old age) Rogue is cranky because of a psychological battle within himself. In short, when he takes the ladies home he can never convince his weenie he's actually straight, hence his desire to roll around with sweaty guys only to find himself on has back getting his ass beat.
    I don't even bother anymore, I get dressed up to go clubbing, then slam my Willy Brimford in my truck door for a thrill, far cheaper and less psychologically damaging than getting spurned and spermed on.
  32. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.98%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Well I'm happy to hear you've found inner peace. Karate does that for a person, just like any "true" martial art, where the "real objective" is finding inner peace.
  33. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.22%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You forgot spelling:
    borring x4= boring
    dummasses= dumbasses
    calliber= caliber
    soo= so
    fenominal= phenomenal

    Sorry PJ, but with your abrasiveness you're looking to be picked apart.
    I think that was more of a self-inhibition thing on my part. I sensed it would be that horrible, and being a grammar guy I could not bear to see such mockery.
  34. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    357
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm going to look past the fact you don't know how to use a paragraph, or punctuation, and give this argument some thought.

    First of all, as the UFC often demonstrates with snoozer cards, the excitement level of a fighter is not the solely determinant factor in a title shot. Sorry, it's just not. It is who you beat, plain and simple. Sure, they often give the crowds the matchups they want, but if a fighter deserves a title shot based on the calibre of opponents he has faced and beaten, he will get one.

    Annoying as it was, Kos exhibited this point wonderfully. Do you really, honestly, think the LnP wrestler gives a **** what you or anybody else thinks of him? I'll concede that often fighters wish to please the fans, but never, never at the expense of a victory. If they do, they shouldn't be fighting.
    oh i didnt know i was writing a paper and getting graded on it... this is a forum. Second you obviously dont know anything about what goes on behind the scenes... because you are not a fighter, or if you are, then you fight in small shows and never been in anything big. I never said that excitement factor was the sole determinant... and you are really ignorant to think that if a fighter "deserves" a title shot they will get one. That right their shows your level of knowledge on the whole fight scene.
    and for the record... it takes reall balls to go out and try risky maneuvers (99% of the time are exciting). It takes reall balls to put it all on the line, any other way is the easy way out.. and thats for *****es like Josh Kos and every other fighter that fights "to win" Of course you fight to win, but dont fight like a *****! There is no glory or honnor in winning in that manner, and it is obviouse that you know nothing about that sort of thing from the way you talk.
    The fact is you dont know sh1t about what you are talking about, and i do ..and thats all there is to say about it!
  35. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    357
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    What's wrong with cutting weight? almost all fighters do it.

    Do you think it's wrong that natural, say, Middleweights cut to Welterweight, i.e. Matt Hughes, not to single him out.

    I kind of agree with that, but it's a legal and common part of the game, I personally won't hold it against them, maybe that's just me.
    you misunderstood me, i was just simply saying that size and weight plays a very significant role im fighting... and that other dude was saying that it doesnt. and that is just plane wrong!

    If you can cutt weight and show up with enoughstrength for the fight then do it, cut as much as you can, i am not opposed to it. Cutting weight is a mofo! its not something you can cheat too much at, it takes discipline. I never said i was opposed to it... hope you understand now.
  36. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by PHWSSJ View Post
    oh i didnt know i was writing a paper and getting graded on it... this is a forum. Second you obviously dont know anything about what goes on behind the scenes... because you are not a fighter, or if you are, then you fight in small shows and never been in anything big. I never said that excitement factor was the sole determinant... and you are really ignorant to think that if a fighter "deserves" a title shot they will get one. That right their shows your level of knowledge on the whole fight scene.
    and for the record... it takes reall balls to go out and try risky maneuvers (99% of the time are exciting). It takes reall balls to put it all on the line, any other way is the easy way out.. and thats for *****es like Josh Kos and every other fighter that fights "to win" Of course you fight to win, but dont fight like a *****! There is no glory or honnor in winning in that manner, and it is obviouse that you know nothing about that sort of thing from the way you talk.
    The fact is you dont know sh1t about what you are talking about, and i do ..and thats all there is to say about it!
    Unless you're willing to divulge who you are, you shouldn't be acting like you are a big show fighter. So who are you?
  37. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Well I'm happy to hear you've found inner peace. Karate does that for a person, just like any "true" martial art, where the "real objective" is finding inner peace.
    I'm gonna carve an inner peace out of your ass in a leatherboy crack bulging out of the leather chaps butch fisting kind of way if you toy with me, not so slick Kwyck, no lube for you.

    Wakeup tommorow morning and find your front lawn piled high with Diabetic Testing supplies that I charged on your creditcard, don't force me to Kamikaze my Tim the Tool man jet engined powered Hoverround over the not so secret stash of Bestiality Porn that you jas off to.
  38. Board Supporter
    PHWSSJ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    471
    Rep Power
    357
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    26.14%

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00 View Post
    Well I'm happy to hear you've found inner peace. Karate does that for a person, just like any "true" martial art, where the "real objective" is finding inner peace.
    i hope you arent implying that Jiu Jitsu, Muay Thai, Judo (MMA) are not real martial arts????

    If you are trying to say that lots of people are being taught these martial arts without learning the tennants, and the history, and what martial arts is really all about.. then ya i agree... i just hope your not bashing these other arts because they have become something everyone wants to learn because they want to kick asses. Unfortunately that is what is happening
  39. Senior Member
    Rogue Drone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    744
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    70.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PHWSJJ,

    Try Firefox, it comes with a built in spell checker.
  40. Elite Member
    Alexander's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    5,066
    Rep Power
    2651
    Level
    47
    Lv. Percent
    81.33%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Will Firefox make him less angry? Guy was on a rampage, I think he's retired for the evening.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 07:57 PM
  2. UFC 87 results and chat
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 06:12 PM
  3. UFC 75 Results
    By AuggieC in forum MMA
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-17-2007, 12:37 AM
  4. Funny UFC 69 Story
    By Rodja in forum MMA
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 04-22-2007, 04:29 AM
  5. UFC 69 Picks Contest
    By size in forum MMA
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 04-10-2007, 04:49 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in