UFC 69 Results!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. Registered User

Eat S**t and Die, Norris.

Mullet is an positively accredited member of this group, and you are nothing but an ignorant lowbrow ****stain soiling this intelligent and civil community.

Just ****ing leave.

2. Banned

GO AMERICA, CHEVROLET AND APPLE PIE!!

All your NASCAR bigotry remarks are as bad as calling you a homo nuthugger. Oh but its ok to pretend you are some intellectual elitist MMA expert and call someone you dont know a redneck, but not for me to call you queer. Typical bigotry idiots like you always try to pull.

All I see is Hughes bashing non stop, mainly cause he is an American country boy. Hippy douche bags like you cant stand anyone with any patriotic attitude, unless they are from another country of course. Ripping on him cheering GSP losing is OK, but no one uttered a word about Koscheck doing his retarded fist pump and stupid douche smile when Silva KO'd Leben. That was as classless as it gets. But Koscheck is black and not from Iowa so Its OK.

Canadians pull more nationalistic BS on most forums than any American. But I guess its OK to hate America. But how dare I cheer for those from my own country! That must make me a redneck. Fact is I hate nuthuggers and boring douche bags. Which is why I cheer against GSP and Koscheck.

And I do respect wrestling, but I have no respect for fighters that fight to eek out a decision, and not put anything on the line. Tim Silvia and Arlovski even was worse than Koscheck and Diego. Mid level tickets are $250 to go watch an event like that, and not putting on a show as a professional fighter is not acceptable. Sports are entertainment so athletes need to do what they are paid to do, entertain. Is that such an irrational thought I need biggotry from Mullet?
  3. Registered User

Hmm, maybe there is still hope for you here, Norris.

You make some good points here, but please, chill with the assumptions that this group runs on broad bias particularly ones based on nationality and ethnicity,we assess fighters on individual skill and personality and keep it civil, we agree to disagree without getting personal and lowdown about it.

Slow down and appreciate what good MMA now is, as Savage said, an athletic chessmatch.

The gay stuff, that's their business, if they are, and noboby should be slinging those Junior High insults around.

I definetly agree with you about entertainment value for the big $ spent, good point, and I personally like and admire Matt Hughes.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Drone View Post
    Hmm, maybe there is still hope for you here, Norris.

You make some good points here, but please, chill with the assumptions that this group runs on broad bias particularly ones based on nationality and ethnicity,we assess fighters on individual skill and personality and keep it civil, we agree to disagree without getting personal and lowdown about it.

Slow down and appreciate what good MMA now is, as Savage said, an athletic chessmatch.

The gay stuff, that's their business, if they are, and noboby should be slinging those Junior High insults around.

I definetly agree with you about entertainment value for the big $ spent, good point, and I personally like and admire Matt Hughes.
    You like Matt Hughes? Why? I admire his drive, but he seems conceited. BTW, I loved when the dwarves were cheering when GSP lost. They were just cheering for there fellow dwarf, Serra. Sherk looked to be as tall as Hughes, must have had some cheaters on.
  5. Registered User

Admittedly, Matt Hughes has been a D**k lately, he's had a chip on his shoulder since before the GSP fight.

But, I played with a lot of guys that had his down to earth hardworking sensibility, call it a personal bias, I like corn fed country boys, no, not like that, get your mind out of your trousers, The NFL is full of guys like him, solid men to have in a battle.
  6. Registered User

Yeah, I love his hard working corn fed country boy approach to fighting/life. He just seems like a prick sometimes. Out of curiousity, who do you think would win between Hughes/Kos? I honestly think Kos would win, and I would've said that before last night, not like that fight was impressive anyways.
  7. Registered User

I'll withhold a real prediction until I can gauge their preperations and psyches, I'm gonna say Hughes at this time.

JK with the better standup, much better, MH knowing this, two great wrestlers, JK is faster on his feet but MH is the better closer, he has better GNP and subs, he'll try to tie up JK as soon and as much as possible.

That's my off the cuff ass head ment, don't hold me to it.
  8. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Who do you think would be more adept in working out of whose guard Rogue? If that made sense.

As in, if we assume that Kos is stronger (I think he is) and would end up in half/full guard of Hughes, do you think that would even be that advantageous to Kos?

On the ground, I think Hughes could dominate posture and stay active whether in guard, or having Kos in his guard.
  9. Registered User

Did I mention I can't stand Kos' personality? With that said, I think he is slightly better at everything than Hughes, except finishing. I guess either Kos' would probably ride it out to a decision, or if Hughes gets on top of a semi-tired Kos he would finish with strikes.

Mullett, is that your girl in your av........f********ck you!
  10. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by CNorris View Post

But Koscheck is black and not from Iowa so Its OK.
    Unless I'm mistaken, Kos has blue eyes. Why do people say he's black?

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander View Post
    You like Matt Hughes? Why? I admire his drive, but he seems conceited. BTW, I loved when the dwarves were cheering when GSP lost. They were just cheering for there fellow dwarf, Serra. Sherk looked to be as tall as Hughes, must have had some cheaters on.
    How do you know they were cheering because GSP lost? Might they just be cheering because it was an entertaining fight?

BTW, Sherk is about as tall as Hughes. There's only 2-3 inches of difference.
  11. Registered User

I don't think that Kos is stronger, I think Hughes is the more powerful in tight, Kos is more explosive.

To use a football example, Kos can hit a sled better and tackle in the open field better ,a OLB, Hughes is more the ILB, a gap run tackler that's harder to move through. Does that make sense?

Hughes is a master of side control that can pound and sub very well from there, Kos is going to be very hard to get off the top because he is both strong and quicker than hughes but his intight closing is not as good as Hughes is.

Both strong as hell, but won't gas, well matched, Kos strategy should be to use his superior foot speed and striking to stay out of Hughes superior close game.
  12. Registered User

If we are going to play the race card, I think Kos is a high yellow, and I don't mean his dye job.
  13. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Did I mention I can't stand Kos' personality? With that said, I think he is slightly better at everything than Hughes, except finishing. I guess either Kos' would probably ride it out to a decision, or if Hughes gets on top of a semi-tired Kos he would finish with strikes.

Mullett, is that your girl in your av........f********ck you!
    Sure is, or was I should say. We recently broke up after two-years (extremely, extremely clingy). You should see the girl I have on layaway. Anyway, I digress:

RD, your football analysis makes better sense. Shooting from a far Kos is going to explode through a guy, but in the 'gap' of MMA (the clinch, I would assume) Hughes' core strength would negate that 'open field' explosiveness.

It's a hard one to call. I think Kos trumps Hughes, though, in a fight.
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    Unless I'm mistaken, Kos has blue eyes. Why do people say he's black?

How do you know they were cheering because GSP lost? Might they just be cheering because it was an entertaining fight?

BTW, Sherk is about as tall as Hughes. There's only 2-3 inches of difference.
    Like I said, they were merely cheering for there fellow dwarf, Serra. I was attempting to make a joke. I don't think they were cheering because GSP lost. I believe Hughes was just happy because he would rather fight Serra, for various reasons. He doesn't like Serra and Serra is an easier opponent. Hughes' reaction wasn't one of 'wow, what a great fight', it was more 'thank you for winning, now I'm gonna kick your ass'. 3 inches is a pretty decent difference, especially when your under 6'.
  15. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

3 inches is a pretty decent difference, especially when your under 6'.
    I'm not sure if this should be a setup to a new joke, or just let it ride as a self-explanatory punchline?

16. Registered User

Oh, and I'm not sure why every half white half black person is considered black. If someone could explain that would be great. Personally I consider Tiger Woods to be asian. I'm kidding, but it seems most people are under the impression that he is 100% black.
  17. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier View Post
    I'm not sure if this should be a setup to a new joke, or just let it ride as a self-explanatory punchline?

Uhhh, yeah, that was a good joke I made
  18. Registered User

That's because you white Mother****ers are genetically inferior, if it was'nt for stealing gunpowder from the China Bros, we would be the Man, locking up you pasty faced small dicked Crackers.

That was pretty bad, I think I'll delete that shortly before the humorless one, guess who?, sees it.
  19. Registered User

Ahhh........please leave it.
  20. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

That's because you white Mother****ers are genetically inferior, if it was'nt for stealing gunpowder from the China Bros, we would be the Man, locking up you pasty faced small dicked Crackers.

That was pretty bad, I think I'll delete that shortly before the humorless one, guess who?, sees it.
    Are you talking about me?

I 'humoured' those PMs of yours which contained "n00dz", and then proceeded to laugh when parts unknown were revealed. That's humour!!

Baha
  21. Avant's #1 Stunna'
    Board Sponsor

Oh, and I'm not sure why every half white half black person is considered black.
    So he does have a black parent? I'm seriously trying to figure this out now.
  22. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I believe one of his parents was a black-douche, and the other a ish-bag. Which makes him a blackish....Yeah.
  23. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Savage View Post
    So he does have a black parent? I'm seriously trying to figure this out now.
    His dad is black, his mom is asian. But people accredit all his accomplishments as being a black man. Rarely do you hear of him as being mixed and even less being asian. Another thing you may notice is that a mixed kid almost always becomes friends with blacks instead of whites? Are blacks a more accepting crowd?
  24. Registered User

Keep it coming, Mullet, since you embedded my quote out of my reach, Bastard, I"m gonna need all the bigoted blather and slather as cover that I can get.
  25. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Keep it coming, Mullet, since you embedded my quote out of my reach, Bastard, I"m gonna need all the bigoted blather and slather as cover that I can get.
    LOL.

This has become the 'racial epitaphs' thread.
  26. Registered User

Look, fellas, EESCHman the pointy faced penishead is lurking with his reach around ass pal, Nitrox.
  27. Registered User

Scroll back to Rogue's post on this page before Norris' and after Norris'........LOL, that was a quick change of heart. "Eat **** and die Norris, F*cking leave"......."There might be hope for you yet, you make some good points". Gotta love that, you swaying southern sh*t talker.
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Pointy-faced-penis-head?

That sounds like some twisted hero that Alexandrovich would make-up in between touching-himself-to-my-avatar sessions.
  29. Registered User

I'll be back in a minute, gotta go take a nasty Savage, wipe my Tony, flush it down the Avant.
  30. Registered User

Look, fellas, EESCHman the pointy faced penishead is lurking with his reach around ass pal, Nitrox.
    Nice. Coming from you that's funny for some reason.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-12-2009, 05:57 PM
  2. UFC 87 results and chat
    By Alexander in forum MMA
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 04:12 PM
  3. UFC 75 Results
    By AuggieC in forum MMA
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 09-16-2007, 10:37 PM