Liddell vs Rampage II set for May 26

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
It's happening a lot sooner than I expected. Who are you guys taking in the re-match?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
It could go either way. If Rampage's jaw is still solid post-Chuteboxe beatdowns I think he has a good shot. He just needs to lay it all on the line like he did in the first fight. UFC fans will freak if they see Chuck get slammed :head:

I don't really have a preference here, I'm just excited for Chuck to actually fight a legit contender...or at least a formerly legit contender.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Ill take Chuck. I just dont think Rampage is on the same level he once was. I think Chuck is much better and Rampage is worse, so I'll take chuck by KO in the 1st round.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
War Rampage!!!

I just don't see Chuck being able to knock Rampage out. Plus, I want Chuck to be taken down a few notches. He needs to be reminded that he can be beaten.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I don't know. I want Rampage and we all know he can get it done, but I don't know if he's there now.

Sigh, Chuck by KO.

tattoopierced1

bad move by UFC IMO... I dont think they've built up Rampage enough...he should have had a few more people to walk through before they made this happen.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bad move by UFC IMO... I dont think they've built up Rampage enough...he should have had a few more people to walk through before they made this happen.
The thing is, who could they have fight Chuck instead of Rampage? Unfortunately, there is not any other opponent that deserves a shot. Rashad will probably get his shot after this, but he is not ready, yet.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I would've liked to see Rampage fight Rashad and Chuck fight Lyoto and then the winners face each other. I think Chuck will KO Rampage this time around 2nd or 3rd round.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Chuck will probably take it but I'm pulling for Rampage.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would've liked to see Rampage fight Rashad and Chuck fight Lyoto and then the winners face each other. I think Chuck will KO Rampage this time around 2nd or 3rd round.
IMO, that would have been the best route both from marketing and fight quality perspective. The booed 'Page at the last event, and I think one more fight to showcase his shizzle would have generated more hype than this fight. I'm taking Chuck by KO Rd.2

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Chuck vs. Lyoto would be a bigger snooze fest than a Tim Sylvia fight... Both those guys are really careful counter punchers. Lyoto would actually have a pretty decent chance versus chuck though, if his chin is good.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
If chuck beats Rampage. Who is next?
The beating Rampage took from Wanderli Silvia was fairly brutal and seems to have chilled him out

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They should have Cro Cop cut weight and come down a class so Randy can stay on top for a while...:run:

I just don't want to see The Natural take a kick to the head from Mirko!

Last edited:

size

Awards
  • Established
Another fighter that is on this card supposedly is Ivan Salaverry. I am glad to see him back in the UFC.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MMA 3
SpargelJanusz MMA 163
MMA 5
holyintellect MMA 3
CryingEmo MMA 66