Bodogfight: Lindland vs. Emilianenko Set

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
poor Woogie!
man has some brass balls though.
I heard he signed for three fights at HW?? Maybe he'll get Aleks right after Fedor.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Man, you gotta' get on that tip. Seeing Lindland take on Rampage shows exactly what the guy is capable of.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Man, you gotta' get on that tip. Seeing Lindland take on Rampage shows exactly what the guy is capable of.
If/When I win this bet I'm planning to do some major ****-talking, so if I were you I'd plan to do the same:duel:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh trust me, I know that if I lose I'll never hear the end of it, heh.

And if I win, well, a few jabs here and there maybe. ;)

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
1 week from today Savage, we're on right?

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Apologize if this was brought up before, I think it was, that Fedor is very possibly no longer committed to Pride, now under long term contract to Bodog?

I'm wondering who he's going to fight, since I doubt that Zuffa will give Bodog accreditation by letting any of their fighters participate in that organization.

I wonder how Matt Lindland will look after Fedor pulls those goofy big ears off his misshapen dome? More or less butt ugly? More or less likely to address his infamous lack of hygeine? If Alex wins the bet, Savage should have to Fedex him a case of deoderant and a mask to cover his ugly mug.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
%$#% yeah, mother &^*$#@. You know how we do up in this mother @#$%^* $#^@!

It's on like Donkey Kong.

It's going down in China Town.

It's all day in a Chevrolet.

You feel me?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Apologize if this was brought up before, I think it was, that Fedor is very possibly no longer committed to Pride, now under long term contract to Bodog?

I'm wondering who he's going to fight, since I doubt that Zuffa will give Bodog accreditation by letting any of their fighters participate in that organization.

I wonder how Matt Lindland will look after Fedor pulls those goofy big ears off his misshapen dome? More or less butt ugly? More or less likely to address his infamous lack of hygeine? If Alex wins the bet, Savage should have to Fedex him a case of deoderant and a mask to cover his ugly mug.
Hey, Fedor can pull Matt's ears, lips, whatever, over his head and make him swallow, for all I care.

As long as Matt lasts four minutes, I'm solid.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

Why don't you make some damn picks instead of insulting my looks. If you must know I look like a white flavor flav:sick:

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Heh, unless I read that wrong, Rogue was talking about Matt.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
He knew that, he was trying to cover his own ugliness with coy cuteness. Caucasian Flava Flav like, that is sick.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Here's the latest card. Not too many competitive matches containing names I'm familiar with. Fedor should be at his best in front of the hometown crowd.

-Fedor Emelianenko (#1 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Matt Lindland (#1 Middleweight in the World)*
-Aleksander Emelianenko (#9 Heavyweight in the World)* vs. Eric Pele
-Eddie Alvarez vs. Nick Thompson
-Roman Zentsov vs. Kristof Midoux
-Amanda Buckner vs. Hitomi Akano
-Andrei Semenov vs. Jorge Santiago

Preliminary Bouts (may air on PPV broadcast if time allows):
-Amar Suloev vs. Andy Foster
-Julie Kedzie vs. Julia Berezekova
-Bill Mahood vs. Steve Steinbeiss
-Dmitry Samoilov vs. Ray Steinbeiss
-Derrick Noble vs. Eric Oganov
-Rodrigo Damm vs. Santino DeFranco
-Jarno Nurminen vs. Josh Curran
-Sergey Kaznovsky vs. Dan Evensen

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sh*t.

Ok, what'll it be? Board Supporter, check, PayPal?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Should've gotten in on this one Rogue, or did you? Fedor is immune to the MMA upset era. Paypal is good.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Should've gotten in on this one Rogue, or did you? Fedor is immune to the MMA upset era. Paypal is good.
No, I did'nt. You and Doc savage are good, but don't tempt the fates, they have been fickle of late.

What time is the US broadcast shown ? I'm assuming this is on commie time, that's it's already happened/happening.

It will come out at the secret place about, I'm guessing 2 to 4 hours after the event, sooner if the individual fight files are .wmv'd or hopefully a smaller .nsv of the entire Biffness to play in winamp.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anybody watch this yet? I just did!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, how did god look?
I won't make any comments yet so others can get a chance to see it. PM me your email addy and I'll send it to you. The quality isn't great, so the file's not very big (I had to download winamp to play it, but that's free).

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
A 27meg .avi of Zeus and Stinky just went up, smaller than the .nsv you have, Stx, with better quality and no winamp necessary.

Get it your damn selves.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aha! I'm on it now. Thanks Rogue.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
All right, enough already, this room is crowded with no one saying anything, speak up or forever hold my piece.

Y'all should have learned to do a frequent refresh when I'm about, I'll Yoda sly edit my past entries and/or Darth Drone in a new one while you linger.

It's our chat house, not a crafted thesis, speaketh, mein men.

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
curious if stinky's unorthodox southpaw stand up lasted four Min's against his holiness. Or Matt get him to the ground and make it into his fight.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I have critique, but can't, no spoilers until I'm sure most have seen it.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I downloaded it but f*ckin' media player won't play it!!

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, short fight!

I have to say Aleksander was looking all trim and tan. Someone put him on a diet...

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saw it. Just needed a codec.

Wow, both guys actually looked really good, but...

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
If files won't play, get a copy of MS Media player classic, it's the lean mean version that MS Media player v7.0 and above fugs up too often.

For crisp video and audio, get the free Divx Player and also for play anything with more than any other user control, the free or Pro versions of the BS player.

It's the encoding of media files, too damn many, the counter is to have many options in players with codecs.

Long story short, it's much easier to install multiple players than in trying to find and install the latest video and audio codecs into one, plus the standard Windows media player is a buggy resource hog that lacks the control features found in other players.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
VLC media player plays, well, practically everything. No need to download codecs either.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, that's my weapon of choice too!

So where's all of the feedback about this fight. I was actually nervous for minute about that cut (I only heard the commentator say it was bad...I couldn't see it for myself on the version that I saw).

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Lindland fought well for being way smaller. I'm not very good at jujitsu but if I'm rolling with a 180lb black belt I'll give them a hard time just because of the weight and strength difference (especially in no gi). Someone like fedor who's the man, well it's sort of a no-brainer. Fedor has a mean arm bar. He catches everybody with that thing :)

size

Awards
  • Established
Fight was entertaining, and I was surprised that Lindland was able to back Fedor into a corner. It was a good effort on both parts, a good win for Fedor and a good fight for Lindland to step up in weight and fight the best. Lindland, in my opinion, is one of the top fighters but when he is matched against the TOP fighter who is also bigger and stronger, then a loss is expected. Fedor looks comfortable almost all the time. Whenever, he seems to be in any trouble he simply adjusts and regains control.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I was impressed with the way Linland came out and attacked Fedor, opening up a cut and probably would have had the take down if Fedor didn't stabilize on the ropes. He appeared to pick Fedor up off the ground too when he had underhooks (impressive functional strength from a guy doesn't look that strong). But Fedor is Fedor and turned it up. That armbar did look pretty nasty.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alexander MMA 10