Any one going to the Fitness expo In SO Cal.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I wish I were on the West Coast for that one. Rampage, Ribeiro...looks good.

I wonder if there is big overlap btwn BBing and MMA. I used to be somewhat interested in BBing. Once the MMA bug hit me, BBing suddenly seemed absolutely ridiculous. I still think physique development is cool, and it is fascinating how the right combo of diet, training and rest can allow you to utterly sculpt your body like a work of art. But the BBing scene is just too creepy for me. Pics of shredded, obscenely-massive guys posing in speedos and workboots is an aesthetic that I will never comprehend.

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
Damn, I wish I were on the West Coast for that one. Rampage, Ribeiro...looks good.

I wonder if there is big overlap btwn BBing and MMA. I used to be somewhat interested in BBing. Once the MMA bug hit me, BBing suddenly seemed absolutely ridiculous. I still think physique development is cool, and it is fascinating how the right combo of diet, training and rest can allow you to utterly sculpt your body like a work of art. But the BBing scene is just too creepy for me. Pics of shredded, obscenely-massive guys posing in speedos and workboots is an aesthetic that I will never comprehend.
It's amazing how exposure to an actual sport will do that to ya, huh?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I will be going.

latinsteel

Awards

Yes there's going to be a bunch of talented MMA practioners at the event.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
There may be a certain homoerotic vibe to BBing, but the North-South position is a little disturbing too.

Wait a minute, BB=MMA. Wait until Hammer House reemerges in 2007:twisted:

exnihilo

exnihilo

Awards
  • Established
There may be a certain homoerotic vibe to BBing, but the North-South position is a little disturbing too.
Haha, most definitely! It's a pretty useless position if you can't rain knees down though.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I'm going... it's like 10 minutes from my house.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
ill be there its like 20min from my house and since mma pro are gonna be there its so money now!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will be going!! I heard AX will be selling their new Alpha Male design T-shirts there. Anyone know if thats true?