Why is the Fedor/Lindland thread locked?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
could have had to do with the money thingey.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
We better collectively chill on money wagers here.

I'd like to think it was this, and not because of the playfully anatoginistic tone that's crept into the discussions.

We're adult males, we come here to anonomously shoot the **** with people of similar interests and differing opinions. No harm, no foul, it's all in intelligent fun.

I haven't accepted Savage's wager yet, if I do, it will be communicated by PM at M & M.

Anyone who wants a P2P invite for a private MMA site to get this event, and virtually all MMA/K1/Boxing and instructionals the next day, PM me at the same user name at that place.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wager talk isn't allowed??? Nonsense.

Gentlemen, feel free to go to MMA forum at M & M for this sort of thing.

Rogue, if you decide not to accept my wager, let me know and I'll remove it from my sig.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It was Savage and RD debating who is snuggled more tightly to their respective fighter's Johnson. RD to JLB's French Riviera, or Savage to Sherk's Twin Cities??

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
Again with the accusations.

Let me set the record straight - I have critiqued JLB's skills, otherwise I just mention him in passing.

Savage has been sending love letters to Sherk on his myspace page, asking him questions like "Can I fondle your Dorsel Fin?" and "Can I be your Lamprey"?

Not sure which part of Sherk's anatomy he wants to attach himself to, but I have my suspicions.

I also heard from my source at Avant that the M & M crew was trying to bribe Sherk into impregnating Jonathan Ivey, of the child bearing hips, so they could raise a baby Fedor.

It's all really quite disturbing.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I can neither confirm nor deny such allegations.