rampage jackson interview

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Pure street that guy. Can't wait to see him crack some heads. Damn him and Crokop are the main attractions for that ppv.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Gotta love Rampage. I hope he gets back to being the fighter he was 3 years ago.

will175

will175

Awards
Rampage all the way, I like how he wants to pay his dues before going after chuck. Cant wait till his fight.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I really hope the old rampage is back, b/c he keeps talking about needing a few warmup fights. It makes me worry that he doesn't have much confidence.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I really hope the old rampage is back, b/c he keeps talking about needing a few warmup fights. It makes me worry that he doesn't have much confidence.
Exactly, he actually thinks now, that's the problem. The no conscience Rampage is the one I love.

Rogue Drone

Awards
  • Established
I was watching Rampage/Randelman last night, where Jackson and Silva got into afterwards. I was thinking about the events from that point on.

I think Wand really got into Page's head, the Big Dog ran into a bigger predator, a real psycho. I don't know much about Wandy's personal life, and being good with his family is not counter to my belief that he is a true headcase. I don't care, makes him all the better a fighter.

The psyche of Silva, the loss to Shogun, the Christianity, they changed Rampage. He still talks smack, but it's hollow now, his confidence and convictions are no longer the same, I think.

He'll never be as Street as he once was, but he does'nt need to be, he can compensate by further refining his fight skills. He has, I think, maybe two fights before Liddell, there's not many credible challenges to Chuck in the UFC, who?, actually. Dana White ain't gonna wait for him.