Shockwave

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Damn Fedor looked waaaay off. I guess the foot/toe injury really held him back. Even before the fight started he didn't look like himself, he looked like he was about to cry and a bit emotional. Still got the job done, but that is the worst I've ever seen Fedor. Aoki's sub on Hansen was great. Gomi was not ****ing around last night. Overall it was a decent night, nothing special IMO.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Dailymotion - Share Your Videos

Here's link to Fedor-Hunt and some other recent fights.

I've only watched Fedor-Hun, but Fedor didn't look good for sure. I wouldn't have guessed that Hunt would be trying to sub Fedor. Hunt should have tried for foot stomps. Good thing he wasn't fighting CC last night.

S

size

Awards
  • Established
I enjoyed the fights I watched. Fedor looked angry during the end of that fight.
What was Yoshida thinking?
Fujita looked good.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
True dat.

I'll give Hunt credit for getting better with the sub attempts, but not for his offensive standup. He's doing the same thing he did in K-1, relying on his hard head to take blows that would KO most anyone else, allowing him to hang in there until his lazy punching rate prevails.

It's only when he gets pissed off that he starts throwing fast, if he had the aggression of any of the top K-1 fighters he could have KO'd Fedor. Nothing ventured, nothing gained, he played that game with JLB, and 3 out of the four times they met, he got a beating for it.

That's why I would like to see Ray Sefo in MMA, he's another Big heardheaded Somoan who goes for it.
Man, I would absolutely love to see Ray Sefo in MMA. If nothing else he has a great personality for the sport. If he could sprawl he'd be tough to beat.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
There was a moment when Fedor was on the ropes that I think Hunt could have KOed him had he been more aggressive. It's weird, Fedor looked like he wanted out of there for a moment at that point.

Oh well, he's Fedor and he'll step up next I'm sure. I wonder if Nog is next in line now??? (after Monson)

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if Fedor is on his last legs as the most dominant MMAer; he has had so many injuries that he has to be tentative everytime that he fights. I don't ever want to see him lose, but I wonder if that day is coming soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BeardedBreast Supplements 1
M MMA 8