GEORGES ST. PIERRE vs. MATT SERRA

ANDERSON SILVA vs. TRAVIS LUTTER

QUINTON "Rampage" JACKSON vs. MARVIN EASTMAN

MURKO "Cro Cop" FILIPOPIVC vs. EDDIE SANCHEZ

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
He's definitely crazy to take this fight, but if he is somewhat competent, and he gives Crocop a good fight, he will get noticed. Sanchez is young. If he can even hang for a little while, he'll look good.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I am familiar with Crocop. I googled Sanchez. I don't know if I want to pay to see this guy get his head handed back to him from off the mat. Look down and to your right, yep. That foot. Where am I?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but Rogue, how many people do you think went to Youtube to find Mirko Crocop after that announcement? They should have had Rogan say a lot more about him throughout the show, though.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
They should have at least tried to show some K-1 footage of CC.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see the fight. From what you guys are saying there was no hoopla for Crocop for the future fights? Good. That guy is no nonsense anyway. He probably requested that they don't go nuts over him. He's gonna bring it for sure. A huge crowd with their mouths wide open.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cro Cop's UFC career will likely be nothing short of a high light reel!

Mariner07

Awards
Mirko Cro Cop vs. Andrei Arvlowski. I'd pick Cro Cop even thought Arvlowski is one of my favorites.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A close fight?? Serra would get smashed by Sherk.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
I'd love to see those two fireplugs go at it...think it'd be a good fight.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I think it would be a close fight. You might want to hop off Sherk's nuts he is not that great.
I think Serra/Sherk at 155 would be much, much, much closer than Serra/GSP as well.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I think it would be a close fight. You might want to hop off Sherk's nuts he is not that great.
No, I don't want to hop off of Sherk's nuts.

He would dominate Serra. He's much faster and stronger.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wonder if Crocop will fight Sylvia after this a la Anderson, or if he will have another fight before his shot at the title. Maybe Herring will have a rematch since they are both fighting around the same time.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to see Herring-CC right away. I think it would ruin Herring. I say build up Herring with another easy fight after his UFN fight then put him against Arlovski with a title shot on the line. The title shots could go Vera, Crocop, Herring/Arlovski. HW's getting interesting.

It's unclear to me how good Sherk is. He's def. a veteran, but hasn't fought too many name fighters. He beat a young Karo twice, and Diaz, lost a somewhat competitive fight to Hughes, and got stomped by GSP which most people would. Personally, I don't think Serra has anything to offer besides jiu jitsu and I think Sherk could stay out of trouble.

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's really sad. I would pick Sherk to win, but I think it would be a pretty good fight, and definitely a closer fight then GSP/Serra.
You don't like my mad fresh linguistics??

I also think it would be closer than GSP-Serra, but just about anything would be closer than GSP-Serra so that's not really saying much.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TheNinja MMA 53
jas123 MMA 17
Beowulf MMA 2
MMA 4
warriorway MMA 45