Noguiera/Barnett rematch NYE

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think of this rematch. It seems kind of strange to have them fight again so soon, but the fight was left kind of unsettled. I'll take Noguiera by decision this time. NYE card is shaping up nicely, hope Fedor fights.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would like to see these two guys fight again. I really enjoy watching the tremendous skill of both of them possess. My prediction, Barnett wins via submission. :woohoo:

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
That was a great fight, i was really impressed that Barnett dropped Nog, and i was also suprised how Nog was doing takedowns and submission attempts(minus the kneebar at the end)

Looking forword to this match, but honestly would have prefured to see Barnett vs Silva

But after that HK to his dome maybe he needs a good vacation.

MisterEZE

Awards
  • Established
this is quite soon for a rematch but I'm glad to see it. their last fight was very impressive and as said before, left unsettled. to be honest, i was never a huge fan of barnett, but he has become one of my favorite fighters in the last year. that guy has earned every penny pride has paid him.
nogueira via submission.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
so much for Barnett's extended layoff after 7 fights in one year :run:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this is quite soon for a rematch but I'm glad to see it. their last fight was very impressive and as said before, left unsettled. to be honest, i was never a huge fan of barnett, but he has become one of my favorite fighters in the last year. that guy has earned every penny pride has paid him.
nogueira via submission.
This fight need to happen. After their split decision, a clear winner needs to emerge to see who gets the next shot at Fedor after CC.