What the hell happened to Pedro Rizzo?

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He used to be such an awesome striker, but recently he has been getting destroyed. I know the game has changed a little, but he has some impressive wins on his resume. He is only 32 so it is not like he is really old, especially by MMA terms. Does anyone think he has a chance to make back to top 10 status?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that he's all ****ed up from head trauma, which has slowed his reactions, coordination, etc.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I read somewhere that he's all ****ed up from head trauma, which has slowed his reactions, coordination, etc.
I believe that, he seems off. Unfortunately I don't see him ever being top 10 material, sucks I like the guy.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I like Pedro too. He was a hard puncher and would paint his opponents' legs black and blue with leg kicks. It seems like guys can only take so much punishment over their career before it catches up with them. I fear Nog and Wandy will end up the same way eventually.

I miss Igor a lot too, not the ripped 205-er, the chubby HW version.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, I like Pedro too. He was a hard puncher and would paint his opponents' legs black and blue with leg kicks. It seems like guys can only take so much punishment over their career before it catches up with them. I fear Nog and Wandy will end up the same way eventually.

Not so much Wandy, but I see the same happening to Nog. I hope he does not become the first MMAer with a traumatic brain injury, but I am afraid that it will happen to him.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established

I really miss the chubby Igor too, what a destructive SOB.